Mythic Dungeon International: Shadowlands Season 2

Mythic Dungeon International: Shadowlands Season 2
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The Mythic Dungeon International (MDI) is back for its second season of Shadowlands, bringing a new format as teams compete for their shot at the 2021 Global Finals. Watch starting this Friday, only on YouTube!

MDI is making its glorious return to Shadowlands as season two begins this weekend. The top 24 teams from time trials have been divided into three separate groups, with eight teams competing each weekend for their share of the weekly $20,000 (USD) prize pool. In addition to prizing, the top two teams in each group will advance to the Global Finals October 29 – 31 where they will battle for the title of MDI World Champions and a $300,000 prize pool!

Following the three group weekends will be the Last Stand Tournament, October 1 - 3! The top six teams from a final open registration Time Trials have 15 hours to speed run keystones across multiple dungeons, with the top team securing a spot in the Global Finals. Open registration for the Last Stand Tournament lasts until September 20, only on GameBattles. Are you ready for the start of the latest MDI season? Here is everything you need to know to enjoy the dungeon-running action!

Details

• Venue: Online - YouTube.com/Warcraft
    • Dates: Every Friday – Sunday, September 3 – 19, and the Last Stand Tournament October 1 – 3.
    • Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 AM PDT
    • Prize Pool: $380,000 (USD), spread across four weekends at $20,000 per Group and the Last Stand Tournament, and the final $300,000 during the Global Finals.
    • Format: 5v5, Best of 3
    • Casters:
    • Guest Casters:
      • Group A - Joseph “Psy” Prendergast
      • Group B - To be announced soon!
      • Group C - To be announced soon!
      • Last Chance Tournament - To be announced soon!
    • Language Streams on YouTube:

Group A - Affixes & Dungeons

Affixes and dungeon keystone difficulties will vary between each group, with teams having one week to prepare for their matches. Here are the details for this weekend’s Group A.

Stay Connected

Never miss a thing by subscribing to us on YouTube and check out the broadcast schedule on our esports page. Be sure to keep an eye on the WoW Esports Twitter page for live updates, recaps, and all the memes you can handle. We’ll see you in the Dungeons!

esports = toxic environment

10+ Year Old Account
    so can we continue to see sanctioned exploits in a supposed to be fair environment?

or are we going to just called them "Creative Uses of Game Mechanics"

This crap ruined wow. Shift back to player engagement and FUN for the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    This crap ruined wow.
    I hear this a lot, but I'm never quite clear on HOW exactly it's done that. Could you explain?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think WoW esports is super great either, but I'm not sure how much it really impacts the random average player.

M+ Tournaments aren't fun huh? I tell ya you people are never satisfied with this game

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I just wish the teams were slightly closer in skill, right now Echo blows the rest out of the water and it makes it a bit boring to watch. I like close games.