Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Gilnean and Draenei's architecture on Draenor for me.

Scourge and Forsaken.

I'm an edgelord what can I say?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Boralus. Boralus all the way. Or should I say Kultiran?

Absolutely amazing detail and comfort.

Second would be Pandaren, for sure. They can do cozy AND majestic.

Close tie between Gilneas and Suramar, although I think a revamped HD Gilneas would probably surpass Suramar for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    My all time favorite would have to be the architecture from Karazhan, which I believe is a mix of human and high elf. As for faction wise, Blood Elf for Horde and Dwarven for alliance. I'm also fond of the titan architecture in Uldum and the desert areas.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Goblins, no doubt.

It's chaotic and represents the race so well. A Kezan type of goblin city would be so awesome in-game.
    Or even just making the Goblin district look like that in Orgrimmar but bigger and a little more vertical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Empire/Old Gods architecture.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoD Ogre and Uldum. I'm a complete sucker for Roman and Egyptian inspired stuff.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Suramar.

Who is this? What are you hiding?

I really like the style Bastion has, of the latest ones, others i like are the draenei, gilneas, human and blood elfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suramar, by far.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Suramar looks just amazing. I'm not one for elfy designs most of the time but hot damn Blizzard outdid themselves that time in terms of both style and scale.

Zandalari as well. I'm a sucker for Mesoamerican designs and they're a dead ringer for Warhammer's lizardmen which are a faction I love. Even their ruins look cool.

Revendreth is also really great, what with all its gothic spires towering over morbid forests. Gilneas ain't got nothing on the soul vampires.

Honorable mention to the Black Empire/Ny'alotha. I wish we got more of it, but this style of foreboding pyramids and columns where unspeakable rituals take place always works for me. I really disliked doing the 3 bosses in the organic section, it's so ugly compared to the rest of the raid.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    I really like pandaren interior and exterior design, it's quite cozy, especially the fishermen houses. The round ovens, the strewn around pots and kettles... Shelves full of stuff, the wooden warm colours.
    I really dig Draenei and belf architectural styles. They just fit the landscape they lived in, especially in the case of WoD SMV, absolutely gorgeous design.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I could ride a gondola around Suramar for hours, the purples and blues and rich, elegant detail is stunning.

Ardenweald is similarly gorgeous but that's less architecture and more nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a bias towards Aztec stuff so Zandalari/Troll Capitals win for me

Other than that, I enjoy the Dwarven square like structures

Suramar looks nice
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    I really like pandaren interior and exterior design, it's quite cozy, especially the fishermen houses. The round ovens, the strewn around pots and kettles... Shelves full of stuff, the wooden warm colours.
    Either Blood Elven or the various sorts of dwarven architecture, thpugh not too much of a fan of the dwarven standard foundry thing introduced in WoD garrisons.

Oooh but i just remembered Taza'vesh, so broker architecture is definitepy up there as well.
    Last edited by loras; 2021-09-07 at 02:46 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Draenei architecture, it just looks and feels good to see
    I'd say Draenei as well. Most other architexture has clear cultural references to real life or is just usual fantasy stuff. Draenei stuff looks unique without looking uncomfortable.

Lordaeron/Stormwind (Human)
    Silvermoon (Bloodelf)
    Gilneas (Worgen)

Quote Originally Posted by Divada View Post
    Ahn'Qiraj buildings are boss but Skywall is just insanely beautiful.
    Ooooh good one, yeah Ahn'qiraj is definitely up there alongside Ulduar, but i usually associate architecture with more of a "whole", rather than "just" temples, factories and such.

Architecture without markets, harbors, houses etcetera just does not feel complete to me.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Dwarven, IF is awesome.

Surumar is ofc awesome as well

But my favorite city is Boralus, for realism.