Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Cuz heritage armor is at the top of your list.
    It has been since last expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    It was stated that they would do the rest of the heritage armor sets but they also want them to make sense story-wise.
    Outside of the gnome heritage quest I think most other quest lines connected to the base setting of BfA.

It literally makes no sense to jump from the Shadowlands into Stormwind to do some Stormwind human heritage quests.
    Made the most sense for my faction who suffered through genocide to have it during BFA. An honestly it made the most sense in BFA because we were representing our Heritage while standing with our faction.

I mean if it didnt make sense then it will never make sense..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Just because they're a top priority for you doesn't mean they're a top priority to the people making the game.

I can think of about 100 things I'd rather see added/fixed than Heritage armor sets right now, even as a massive fan of them.
    100 things, Ok lets see the list. Im very curious..

I’m guessing the Forsaken and Night Elf heritage armor will be coming soon sometime this expansion. With both Sylvanas’ and Tyrande’s current story arcs reaching their conclusions, I can see them using that as the right time for their heritage quest lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    It has been since last expansion

Made the most sense for my faction who suffered through genocide to have it during BFA. An honestly it made the most sense in BFA because we were representing our Heritage while standing with our faction.

I mean if it didnt make sense then it will never make sense..

- - - Updated - - -

100 things, Ok lets see the list. Im very curious..
    Yeah, I'm absolutely going to do that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Human, Night Elf, Orc and Undead got Warfront sets which are 4x Heritage Armor sets.

Trolls, Draenei, and Pandaren are still on the shit end of the stick though.
    Those are not Heritage armor sets, so you can count Humans, Night Elf, Orc and Undead being at the shit end of that same stick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Don't they also come with like, a quest chain too? That's more resources than just some art assets.
    Thing is...they don’t have to have quest chain involved. Blizz just implemented that...for reasons.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

They’re too busy making island expeditions in a tower they don’t have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    They promised it,and said it will come in 0.5patches,dont care about quests and crap.It should be easy and fast.

- - - Updated - - -

They cant even update skyboxes in old zones.Cuz resources roflllll
    I think you need to reassess what you think it means for a company to "promise" you something.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    I think you need to reassess what you think it means for a company to "promise" you something.
    Customers are wrong to expect something they paid for?

It would be nice but would they retroactively reward them?

Controversial take, but I understand why we aren't doing Heritage Quests while in the Shadowlands.

I'd rather we get the rest in whatever world exists post SL narrative rather than trying to retroactively fit them, or smack them in the middle of the SL story.

To me it would feel like if they tried to do Heritage Quests in Draenor; if the narrative has us in another planet or plane of existence, to me is just weird to return to Azeroth for a side quest, that is concurrent.

Maybe it is because part of me hopes there's a time jump so it's good we don't see much of what's going on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Customers are wrong to expect something they paid for?
    You seem to be mistaken about what you're actually paying for. The transaction between you and Blizzard is simply for access. That doesn't mean you're paying for or entitled to any and every feature they say they want to add at a later date.

Realistically, as the storyline is meant to be contained to Shadowlands, they are unlikely to deviate from that for the remainder of the expansion.
    I expect 10.0 to be something big when we return to Azeroth, and hope they will have a head start on getting the rest of the races done.
    If they can make one as good as the Dwarf one for every race, I will consider it worth the wait.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    It would be nice but would they retroactively reward them?
    Depends on what you mean exactly. A max level character when the set is released qualifies. Level 60 characters would qualify, a level 50 character doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    It was stated that they would do the rest of the heritage armor sets but they also want them to make sense story-wise.
    Outside of the gnome heritage quest I think most other quest lines connected to the base setting of BfA.

It literally makes no sense to jump from the Shadowlands into Stormwind to do some Stormwind human heritage quests.
    By that logic, best candidates now are Night elves and Trolls. Both have a story waiting right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    They promised it,and said it will come in 0.5patches,dont care about quests and crap.It should be easy and fast.
    Ghostcrawler promised me a pony.

Seriously though, I don't remember them promising anything, basically ever. Everything is carefully worded, "we would like to" "maybe someday", that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    By that logic, best candidates now are Night elves and Trolls. Both have a story waiting right now.
    Nigh elves have heritage armor from warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1337 View Post
    Nigh elves have heritage armor from warfronts.
    tHeY hAvE wArFrOnT aRmOr

Jeez guys, find another argument, this one is so 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    tHeY hAvE wArFrOnT aRmOr

Jeez guys, find another argument, this one is so 2019.
    It is argument. It full on nigh elf armor. Just becouse there isnt achievemet for getting nigh elf to lvl 50 and getting armor from it doesnt change anything. Yes its Nigh Elf heritage armor.

It is argument. It full on nigh elf armor. Just becouse there isnt achievemet for getting nigh elf to lvl 50 and getting armor from it doesnt change anything. Yes its Nigh Elf heritage armor.
    Its only sort of heritage armor... its a very alliancified version of Night Elf armor and it is not exclusive and armor type independent.

Storywise Trolls and Night Elfs would make most sense next.

It's not.

But it looks like one, enough for the humans/orc/undea/night elf players to shut up and wait for their turn while other races get actual heritage armor.
    Last edited by DatToffer; 2021-09-10 at 07:08 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think they forgot about heritage armor all together, and since they can't create a new questline to unlock middle-expansion they are focusing on the customizations as cash grab.

Hell, they are even prob bringing the mage tower back as a sign of desperation, they will turn to heritage armor if those things are not enough, but i assume is for 10.0 or 11.0 if people don't keep hammering down on then.