Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Cool can they build a quality car next?
    Still better than Chevy or GM when it comes to American cars.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you could set the bar any lower.
    Well, what are your options? Ford is probably the most reliable of the big 3 but they still have quality issues. By all accounts, Tesla hasn't had anywhere in the ballpark the reliability and quality issues that the big 3 have had in their existence. Toyota and Honda are still the gold standard when it comes to reliability, but I think Tesla is getting up there and have surpassed all other major American vehicle manufacturers for quality. I'm interested to see how Rivian fares in the long term. The company I work for produces the majority of the gears for their transmission and regenerative braking systems, and they are pretty robust, compared to the puny little gears that you'll find in a lot of Ford, FCA and GM vehicles.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2021-09-12 at 08:15 PM.

taking bets they end up doing this:

I don't think you could set the bar any lower.
    They could have hired Lucas Electrics to handle the wiring harness.....

Musk knows how to attract buyers!
    Last edited by Delarosa; 2021-09-26 at 12:24 PM.

Will it zap people who knock on your windows for money?

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Will it zap people who knock on your windows for money?
    If you cannot solve your problems with a laser then the problem is your laser just is not big enough.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ain't gonna be windshield wipers, this seems more for removing debris from cameras and sensors on the car. Cool and all, but let me know when this starts going into production or testing, seems like it might be a fairly expensive solution to a fairly inexpensive problem.
    May I interest you in my newly patented, high tech solution for the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    May I interest you in my newly patented, high tech solution for the same problem?
    Psh, what is this off-brand bullshit? I stick with my ShamWoW cloths, thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang Amazon shills.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Psh, what is this off-brand bullshit? I stick with my ShamWoW cloths, thank you very much.

nice and informative discussion