Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So... can we have some new options for Kultirans too? It's very limited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    A new red stripe of paint on a cow? Groundbreaking stuff.
    Feels kinda underwhelming, especially compared to what Void Elves got and they're still getting even more this pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Would be quite nice if all humans (Stormwind, Gilneas, and Kul'Tirans) could choose which of the three body types to use (normal, thin, or fat).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    A new red stripe of paint on a cow? Groundbreaking stuff.
    Yeah, would be really nice if we could get stuff like having a blind eye that was clawed out, or a disfigured muzzle that shows more teeth, etc.

"We’re loving all the screenshots of the new looks that have been shared so far and we appreciate all your feedback."

Where is this happening? On some secret forum? I would like to see screenshots...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    "We’re loving all the screenshots of the new looks that have been shared so far and we appreciate all your feedback."

Where is this happening? On some secret forum? I would like to see screenshots...
    Possibly on the PTR forum.

Or heck, the live forum from people on PTR.

7+ Year Old Account
    With all the shit recently even this feels..lackluster, nothing rly major and even the fur colors are disappointing, where is the full white color too?

It would be nice if they at least made the druid forms be based around their fur color too, it always pissed me off when the full black tauren became a black lion with a white mane.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love this new stuff for HM taurens. The tail accessories was something I never knew I wanted but now I want it very much! Also love the dangly bits in the hair.

Wish we got a few more actual cow looking faces though. Since they remade the models they have been looking a lot like horses and a lot less like cows sadly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    wow, this nearly made me resub again, not.
    i love this forum, some people think wow was once the best mmorpg with 12m players (which it never had).
    during that 12m peak i alone had 20 accounts for "automated reasons", i knew guys with 100´s of accounts "automating stuff".
    + bonusfact, most people bought a 2nd acc to RAF themselves to get the ugly zhevra mount.

blizzard games were always mediocre, and they will always stay that.
    enjoy this game which never had more than 5m real players

Will wait for the day they "restart" this game alla eso of ff.
    Wow.
    Guys I think we did it.
    We found it.
    The most sad and insecure post ever on the website.
    Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Wow.
    Guys I think we did it.
    We found it.
    The most sad and insecure post ever on the website.
    Congratulations.
    Eh, there are quite a few contenders for that position. A few posters in the Star Citizen thread, or the Wildstar thread. Or on the FFXIV subforum. Though it's more of the opposite where instead of doomsaying, they're sadly clinging on to a game they worship.

5+ Year Old Account
    Unpopular opinion but I couldn't care less about all these customization features for races I don't play anyway, seems like a waste of resources that should go to more real content.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Possibly on the PTR forum.

Or heck, the live forum from people on PTR.
    I just went and looked on both General and the PTR forums. No screenshots. I am convinced ActiBlizz has a super secret forum that only the illuminati can post in

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Why do people even care so much about customization crap? What is with people today and their obsession with superficial shit? Video games seem to be more about skins, dances, and emotes nowadays than actually being a fun fucking game. Back in my day our avatars looked the exact same with 4 polygons and we were happy. Now everyone has to be preeeeetttyyy and uniqqquuueee. Every single game has become Barbie Dressup Simulator. Jesus
    "BACK IN MAH DAY" Good for you gramps, now get back to the nursing home.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Will regular Tauren see some of these new customizations too?
    Regular tauren already got a lot of customizations with the SL pre-patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    All the Allied Races are getting new options. They just started with the four oldest ones.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I am going to tell you, most of this stuff was already made probably before SL even launched and they knew shit was going to hit the fan at some point and saved stuff to make them look busy to save face, Blizzard you dirty little Hobgoblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigga93 View Post
    its a .5 patch. they never add any major content stuff for those.
    I mean, aside of pretty much every .5 patch? Not counting WoD one that introduced selfies and twitter (never gets old).

Mists had non-raid patches in between the raid ones, with new scenarios (yeah, I know), quests, lore and systems.
    Legion had a minor in-between patch with new dungeon and Trial of Valor.
    BfA had 8.1.5, again - new quests, story, miniraid.

Shadowlands so far is the one "breaking the cycle", so to say. So far only the big tier patches offer something new (so release and 9.1), anything in between is either system fixes, balance or Highmountains with 1 horn cut off. Not complaining, having character who looks like his neck is going to snap any second is kind of funny.

I'm glad to hear that HM tauren players won't have to wait for customizations!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    I just went and looked on both General and the PTR forums. No screenshots. I am convinced ActiBlizz has a super secret forum that only the illuminati can post in
    You know twitter exists right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I am going to tell you, most of this stuff was already made probably before SL even launched and they knew shit was going to hit the fan at some point and saved stuff to make them look busy to save face, Blizzard you dirty little Hobgoblin.
    That is both hilariously conspirical, and also hilariously false.

These have been in the works since aparently patch 9.0.5 for some of this stuff.

That totem tail looks ridiculous. Going to put it on as soon as it's available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Why do people even care so much about customization crap? What is with people today and their obsession with superficial shit? Video games seem to be more about skins, dances, and emotes nowadays than actually being a fun fucking game. Back in my day our avatars looked the exact same with 4 polygons and we were happy. Now everyone has to be preeeeetttyyy and uniqqquuueee. Every single game has become Barbie Dressup Simulator. Jesus
    You left out 'uphill both ways in the snow".
    Last edited by Julian Rayne; 2021-09-10 at 06:15 PM.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I mean, aside of pretty much every .5 patch? Not counting WoD one that introduced selfies and twitter (never gets old).

Mists had non-raid patches in between the raid ones, with new scenarios (yeah, I know), quests, lore and systems.
    Legion had a minor in-between patch with new dungeon and Trial of Valor.
    BfA had 8.1.5, again - new quests, story, miniraid.

Shadowlands so far is the one "breaking the cycle", so to say. So far only the big tier patches offer something new (so release and 9.1), anything in between is either system fixes, balance or Highmountains with 1 horn cut off. Not complaining, having character who looks like his neck is going to snap any second is kind of funny.
    What legion .5 patch had a new dungeon? Also trial of Valor came out with 7.1 not 7.1.5
    The only stuff that came in 7.1.5 was micro holidays, the new brawl season, mop time walking, and the updated blades edge arena.

Also what "systems" came out in mop during .5 patch? Also systems are not content.
    Also pandaria has zero .5 patches so what the fuck you talking about?
    Pandaria had 1 .5 patch, but that was the patch the game launched on. It had ZERO minor patches.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch
    Wod had more content in their minor patches. As their 6.2.3 introduced time walking.
    My dude, gunna talk out your ass for an entire post, atleast do SOME research, come on man.

Yeah 8.1.5 had a 2 boss raid, that made it an exception. Not the norm.
    And yeah it had quests, so will this patch aparently.

I love how you say "every .5 patch ever" but then list only 3 examples of them. 2 of them being right out lies.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-09-10 at 06:26 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Would be quite nice if all humans (Stormwind, Gilneas, and Kul'Tirans) could choose which of the three body types to use (normal, thin, or fat).

Oooh. Fat Worgen form.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You know twitter exists right?

- - - Updated - - -
    You know the Illuminati Forum was a joke. Right?

Lighten up. Geez :P