Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Oh my, I'd love to hear who you consider spreading Nazi ideology.
    Lol, I think I know why you feel compelled to react to the mentioning of them.

    It's against the rules afaik to flame individuals. Nice try though.

  2. #22
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    This one. This thread right here you're just posting and attacking, hypocrite
    Attacking no, I am just voicing opposition to the stupid bullshit of people who obviously don't like something constantly having to bitch about it even to the point of making shit completely up like Oh Chicken Drummer is fishing for our bank information or some shit. It's fucking stupid and really sad to be asking for such a thing for someone who's worst crime is simply trying to participate even if they are unimportant or stupid questions, SOO fucking what.

    As for myself I practice what I preach, If I don't like thread and it does no harm I don't participate, however this bullshit where we literally ban someone over this petty shit is a stupid notion.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yes, yes because GOD FUCKING FORBID anyone try to interject some participation, fun or entertainment purely for the sake of community, that doesn't revolve around arm chair experts here every god damn day arguing about shit as if this was fucking congress.

    Seriously it isn't that fucking seriously plenty of people have tried to do the same thing as Chicken Drummer and certainly for more idiotic and destructive ways, but ohhh nooo OMG someone is asking a question that doesn't involve arguing like it means anything... ban him ban him!

    - - - Updated - - -



    For example? Because I know there is plenty of of receipts in your history for you to say shit to anyone.
    Wow, you're just a sour, unpleasant little batch of hate, aren't you? If you get this worked up over a forum thread, I feel for people who get in your way at the grocery store.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

    Knowing this place, you probably do.

  4. #24
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    Wow, you're just a sour, unpleasant little batch of hate, aren't you? If you get this worked up over a forum thread, I feel for people who get in your way at the grocery store.
    Is this a U MAD Bro reply?

    Yes it's fucking stupid to suggest banning someone over likely pointless questions at worst.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Hi there, you seem angry, have you tried taking ten deep breaths while counting backwards from 15?

    I hear it calms the soul giving you a chance to reconsider writing shit that makes you look stupid. or in your case and angry assclown who runs their mouth.

    Dont bother replying to me, I wont see your reply, I dont listen to angry assclowns.
    You go ahead and do what's best for you
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  5. #25
    Mods on this forum will only act if you call out a casual player for hes irrational demands for WoW ie. mythic gear from worldquests cuz the mods themself have a agenda agist Gamer and are giga pro casual
    I.O BFA Season 3


  6. #26
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    So then you're not practicing what you preach, and thus a hypocrite
    I am practicing what I preach, and I am articulating my opinion on the issue of this thread. A hypocrite is someone who goes on saying one thing and doing another Chicken Drummer isn't the only one that has gotten this treatment and honestly so many that have either got targeted and banned or simply stop posting.

    All because some people just like making shit up, or like to gang up on someone they don't like, I don't even know Chicken Drummer or care, but I am far beyond sick and tired of this bullshit where people harass and make up shit to try to get someone infracted or banned.

    Chicken Drummers threads are take them or leave them, they don't spam, honestly like many who have or do post not all are interesting or winner but so what, again they are entertaining sometimes, something to think about, people can participate.

    So yeah I felt like expressing that view here too.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  7. #27
    It's not surprise that @Doctor Amadeus comes to the defense of somebody whose threads are being shit on or even criticized. After all, that's what generally happens to his threads.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    they don't spam,

    False. No need to jump to a broad generalization so quickly; you could have done your own due diligence and see repeated threads of his infracted and closed down for spam.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

    All because some people just like making shit up, or like to gang up on someone they don't like, I don't even know Chicken Drummer or care, but I am far beyond sick and tired of this bullshit where people harass and make up shit to try to get someone infracted or banned.

    Wrong again. You aren't really even trying to prove a point. Beating your chest and ripping out the hair that is left on your head isn't helping you either.


    Ironic, attacking assumptions with assumptions.

  8. #28
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,279
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    It's not surprise that @Doctor Amadeus comes to the defense of somebody whose threads are being shit on or even criticized. After all, that's what generally happens to his threads.
    Hey I stand by the threads and content I have participated in here. You on the other hand out to be fucking embarrassed if you knew better. I personally don't give a fuck how you feel about me or what you imagined alone with any other losers on here of the same ilk.

    Chicken Drummer isn't causing any harm in my opinion counter to yours, and as far as your Opinion of me well of course, look at what the fucking you contribute right?


    Mr Positive over here, seriously the picture in your avatar suits you and nonesense of this thread.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  9. #29
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,279
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    False. No need to jump to a broad generalization so quickly; you could have done your own due diligence and see repeated threads of his infracted and closed down for spam.
    Yes and I don't agree with that bullshit, but I am not going to discuss moderator actions. The point is however as you noted it does get infracted, typically after I am sure enough folks like yourself lead by one of your nonsense negative threads which eventually what brings you hear to get Chicken Drummer banned altogether, Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with you.

    Because he ask questions you don't like
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Hey I stand by the threads and content I have participated in here.

    That's good for you. I really don't care.


    You on the other hand out to be fucking embarrassed if you knew better. I personally don't give a fuck how you feel about me or what you imagined alone with any other losers on here of the same ilk.

    You're not making any sense. Embarrassed about what? Just because you say so? Because you claim that something is not happening contrary to what I made the thread about?

    The only embarrassment here is you and your utter lack of self-awareness.



    Chicken Drummer isn't causing any harm in my opinion counter to yours, and as far as your Opinion of me well of course, look at what the fucking you contribute right?

    I disagree, and that's the fucking point.



    Mr Positive over here, seriously the picture in your avatar suits you and nonesense of this thread.

    Irrelevant, but you don't really have anything relevant anyways.

  11. #31
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    There's a way to do it and not be hate filled. Peaceful criticism is one thing, being a huge jerk and then having the absolute lack of self awareness to say things along the lines of "don't like something don't post" is another.
    Well you are going to fucking tone police me with everything I pointed out about your own bullshit, neverminded what crap you try to claim about me.


    As for if you don't like something don't post in it, this well after enough of this bullshit now and especially after an individual is being targeted by something I feel is completely bullshit. I don't like everyone's content, I sure as shit don't fine everyone funny, or even amusing, but provided they are being racist, sexist or homophobic, really care.

    This is that exception where someone is literally being attacked and after all these years seeing SOOO many people fucking railroaded by this bullshit narrative that some how someone even if I don't particularly like or appreciate them is a problem, well I am speaking up.

    Used to be a couple people around not here no more, even if I didn't participate at least they were trying to contribute even if it was just for entertainment.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  12. #32
    Elemental Lord Santti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    8,584
    I've tried reporting some of the threads, but it does nothing. It's a bot, for sure.

    What's with people coming to the defense of a bot? That's ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  13. #33
    Dreadlord Femininity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Woman in a Man's World
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I've tried reporting some of the threads, but it does nothing. It's a bot, for sure.

    What's with people coming to the defense of a bot? That's ridiculous.
    Big brain conspiracy time - it's secretly sanctioned by MMO-C!!!
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Hyperion - Primal NA - Lone Hero

  14. #34
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,279
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    That's good for you. I really don't care.
    Oh Yes you do you are the one opening up a thread to ask to fucking ban someone else, based on your say so.

    You're not making any sense. Embarrassed about what? Just because you say so? Because you claim that something is not happening contrary to what I made the thread about?
    You made a thread particularly to call out someone specifically and call for them to be banned, like what the fuck, did he threaten your life, did you reveal where you live, did he actually DO something to you, NO you simply don't like his fucking threads.


    The only embarrassment here is you and your utter lack of self-awareness.
    You should research that term, because if you find a thread where I am specifically calling someone out to be fucking banned you go on and let me know


    I disagree, and that's the fucking point.
    No the point is you want someone banned because you don't like their post. I am saying that's a fucked up thing to do based on what I said.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    1) You don't know anything about me, hell I'm willing to bet you actually think I'm a guy too.
    2) You're bringing up irrelevant things, we're talking about something you said while doing the direct opposite
    I don't give a shit about you, this isn't a personal attack on you or anyone else, IT IS an attack on an absurd idea and I don't need to know your story. You're wrong trying to call me a hypocrite.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I've tried reporting some of the threads, but it does nothing. It's a bot, for sure.

    What's with people coming to the defense of a bot? That's ridiculous.
    Based on what proof or even evidence that this person is a bot?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2021-09-11 at 05:26 PM.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  15. #35
    Well I think we may have found who's running the bot.

  16. #36
    Dreadlord Femininity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Woman in a Man's World
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Phayde View Post
    Well I think we may have found who's running the bot.
    I always figured it was another member giving themselves and excuse to interact with people.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Hyperion - Primal NA - Lone Hero

  17. #37
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Temper temper. And take it up with websters not me
    And this is what you're doing, saying that people shouldn't do something and then literally doing it yourself. You're being a hypocrite
    Ok since you know how to use google maybe try looking up context, see that is the structure in which words are used like a sentence FFS, Now that you failed at the "You Mad Bro" Bullshit flaming nonsense that almost all of your past threads consist of.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Phayde View Post
    Well I think we may have found who's running the bot.
    Well we for sure found the conspiracy theorist with no evidence or proof trying to make up shit to get people banned and likely reported.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  18. #38
    Elemental Lord Santti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    8,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Based on what proof or even evidence that this person is a bot?
    Bad faith question is a bad faith question. Try better. Or yet, don't, because I ignored you so very long a go, and this is the last reply you get out of me.

    You seem to think you are defending someone who is getting bullied, but you are not.

    For fucks sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  19. #39
    Yeah, this one and I've seen a couple other similar accounts over the time I've been here. They always reply with one liners, their posts seem artificial and fake and give a weird vibe in general. Some of these accounts also copy old existing posts and post them as their own as well.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

    Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

    Well we for sure found the conspiracy theorist with no evidence or proof trying to make up shit to get people banned and likely reported.
    Here you go..

    [IMG]https://ia800603.us.archive.org/11/items/FBIMG1497529407294/FB_IMG_1497529407294.jpg[IMG]


    Infracted for Trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-09-11 at 07:03 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •