Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,010
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    That's good for you. I really don't care.
    Oh Yes you do you are the one opening up a thread to ask to fucking ban someone else, based on your say so.

    You're not making any sense. Embarrassed about what? Just because you say so? Because you claim that something is not happening contrary to what I made the thread about?
    You made a thread particularly to call out someone specifically and call for them to be banned, like what the fuck, did he threaten your life, did you reveal where you live, did he actually DO something to you, NO you simply don't like his fucking threads.


    The only embarrassment here is you and your utter lack of self-awareness.
    You should research that term, because if you find a thread where I am specifically calling someone out to be fucking banned you go on and let me know


    I disagree, and that's the fucking point.
    No the point is you want someone banned because you don't like their post. I am saying that's a fucked up thing to do based on what I said.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    1) You don't know anything about me, hell I'm willing to bet you actually think I'm a guy too.
    2) You're bringing up irrelevant things, we're talking about something you said while doing the direct opposite
    I don't give a shit about you, this isn't a personal attack on you or anyone else, IT IS an attack on an absurd idea and I don't need to know your story. You're wrong trying to call me a hypocrite.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I've tried reporting some of the threads, but it does nothing. It's a bot, for sure.

    What's with people coming to the defense of a bot? That's ridiculous.
    Based on what proof or even evidence that this person is a bot?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2021-09-11 at 05:26 PM.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  2. #42
    Scarab Lord Leotheras the Blind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In SSC banished by Murkbloods again.
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I don't give a shit about you, this isn't a personal attack on you or anyone else, IT IS an attack on an absurd idea and I don't need to know your story. You're wrong trying to call me a hypocrite.
    Temper temper. And take it up with websters not me

    hypocrisy noun

    hy·​poc·​ri·​sy | \ hi-ˈpä-krə-sē
    also hī- \
    plural hypocrisies

    Essential Meaning of hypocrisy
    disapproving : the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel When his private letters were made public, they revealed his hypocrisy. the hypocrisy of people who say one thing but do another
    And this is what you're doing, saying that people shouldn't do something and then literally doing it yourself. You're being a hypocrite



    Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-09-11 at 07:10 PM.
    I'm done talking with talking/arguing with the far left authoritarian fascists of this site. You've lost all sense of reason and abandon logic for the brainwash feed of the mass media without taking a second thought to really think for a few seconds about what you're being spoon fed. The mods of this site are also just as bad and charge an infraction on anyone they disagree with for whatever reason, even if they have to make one up. We're done here with any sort of discussion.

  3. #43
    Well I think we may have found who's running the bot.

  4. #44
    Dreadlord Femininity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Woman in a Man's World
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Phayde View Post
    Well I think we may have found who's running the bot.
    I always figured it was another member giving themselves and excuse to interact with people.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Hyperion - Primal NA - Lone Hero

  5. #45
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Temper temper. And take it up with websters not me
    And this is what you're doing, saying that people shouldn't do something and then literally doing it yourself. You're being a hypocrite
    Ok since you know how to use google maybe try looking up context, see that is the structure in which words are used like a sentence FFS, Now that you failed at the "You Mad Bro" Bullshit flaming nonsense that almost all of your past threads consist of.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Phayde View Post
    Well I think we may have found who's running the bot.
    Well we for sure found the conspiracy theorist with no evidence or proof trying to make up shit to get people banned and likely reported.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  6. #46
    Scarab Lord Leotheras the Blind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In SSC banished by Murkbloods again.
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Ok since you know how to use google maybe try looking up context, see that is the structure in which words are used like a sentence FFS, Now that you failed at the "You Mad Bro" Bullshit flaming nonsense that almost all of your past threads consist of.
    My English is just fine, but nice personal attack and random deflection. Also I don't make threads, but nice try~
    I'm done talking with talking/arguing with the far left authoritarian fascists of this site. You've lost all sense of reason and abandon logic for the brainwash feed of the mass media without taking a second thought to really think for a few seconds about what you're being spoon fed. The mods of this site are also just as bad and charge an infraction on anyone they disagree with for whatever reason, even if they have to make one up. We're done here with any sort of discussion.

  7. #47
    Elemental Lord Santti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Based on what proof or even evidence that this person is a bot?
    Bad faith question is a bad faith question. Try better. Or yet, don't, because I ignored you so very long a go, and this is the last reply you get out of me.

    You seem to think you are defending someone who is getting bullied, but you are not.

    For fucks sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  8. #48
    Yeah, this one and I've seen a couple other similar accounts over the time I've been here. They always reply with one liners, their posts seem artificial and fake and give a weird vibe in general. Some of these accounts also copy old existing posts and post them as their own as well.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

    Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

    Well we for sure found the conspiracy theorist with no evidence or proof trying to make up shit to get people banned and likely reported.
    Here you go..

    [IMG]https://ia800603.us.archive.org/11/items/FBIMG1497529407294/FB_IMG_1497529407294.jpg[IMG]


    Infracted for Trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-09-11 at 07:03 PM.

  10. #50
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    My English is just fine, but nice personal attack and random deflection. Also I don't make threads, but nice try~
    Right you don't make threads, what else don't you contribute, because based on what you post you shouldn't point fingers at anyone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Bad faith question is a bad faith question. Try better. Or yet, don't, because I ignored you so very long a go, and this is the last reply you get out of me.

    You seem to think you are defending someone who is getting bullied, but you are not.

    For fucks sake.
    No I am asking you for evidence based on a claim you are making about a poster.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Phayde View Post
    Here you go..

    [IMG/IMG]
    Right says a guy not posting meme's and conspiracy theories to support a thread to get someone banned. Irony
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  11. #51
    Can always trust Mall Cop to drag a thread through pages of arguing...

  12. #52
    Scarab Lord Leotheras the Blind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In SSC banished by Murkbloods again.
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Right you don't make threads, what else don't you contribute, because based on what you post you shouldn't point fingers at anyone.
    Well aren't you just a fun ball of attacking everything in sight today. Who's the goodiest boy of all the moderators' dogs. Yes you are, yes you are!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Can always trust Mall Cop to drag a thread through pages of arguing...
    It's honestly a thing of beauty, no?
    I'm done talking with talking/arguing with the far left authoritarian fascists of this site. You've lost all sense of reason and abandon logic for the brainwash feed of the mass media without taking a second thought to really think for a few seconds about what you're being spoon fed. The mods of this site are also just as bad and charge an infraction on anyone they disagree with for whatever reason, even if they have to make one up. We're done here with any sort of discussion.

  13. #53
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Well aren't you just a fun ball of attacking everything in sight today. Who's the goodiest boy of all the moderators' dogs. Yes you are, yes you are!
    Based on what please explain that line of thought if you're capable you are here instead of advocating racist BS, or talking about taking your anger out on children and beating them, seriously what do you contribute in any meaningful discussion ever that approaches anything constructive.

    Then explain to me how a Chicken Drummer has ever done more harm than you?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2021-09-11 at 05:56 PM.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  14. #54
    Scarab Lord Leotheras the Blind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In SSC banished by Murkbloods again.
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Base on what please explain that line of thought if you're capable you are here instead of advocating racist BS, or talking about taking your anger our on children and beating them, seriously what do you contribute in any meaningful discussion ever that approaches anything constructive.

    Then explain to me how a Chicken Drummer has ever done more harm than you?
    My goodness, not only did I not know that being anti racist is somehow actually racist and saying that it's okay to discipline your children is somehow beating them. And I provide insight that's not clouded by my feefees, unlike you all. Also who ever said chicken did anything to me? If you can point to anything I said in this thread about that, I'll give you a scooby snack.
    I'm done talking with talking/arguing with the far left authoritarian fascists of this site. You've lost all sense of reason and abandon logic for the brainwash feed of the mass media without taking a second thought to really think for a few seconds about what you're being spoon fed. The mods of this site are also just as bad and charge an infraction on anyone they disagree with for whatever reason, even if they have to make one up. We're done here with any sort of discussion.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    My goodness, not only did I not know that being anti racist is somehow actually racist and saying that it's okay to discipline your children is somehow beating them. And I provide insight that's not clouded by my feefees, unlike you all. Also who ever said chicken did anything to me? If you can point to anything I said in this thread about that, I'll give you a scooby snack.
    Well physical "discipline" is abuse but that's not the topic of this thread anyway. Why so exceptionally passive aggressive?

  16. #56
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    My goodness, not only did I not know that being anti racist is somehow actually racist and saying that it's okay to discipline your children is somehow beating them. And I provide insight that's not clouded by my feefees, unlike you all. Also who ever said chicken did anything to me? If you can point to anything I said in this thread about that, I'll give you a scooby snack.
    Well I mean we are talking about content and you seem compelled to make accusations about me, and seeing as you seem to be in support of banning someone for "Spam" saying I know nothing about you what I DO KNOW as anybody can KNOW by looking at threads you posted in.

    You are one of the few people who actually almost ALWAYS post examples of the above. Between talking about race or racism as you have recently (Forbidden Topic) or making claims that someone other than an abuser needs to hit children. Again you are really just doing right now what you always do.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  17. #57
    Scarab Lord Leotheras the Blind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In SSC banished by Murkbloods again.
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Well physical "discipline" is abuse but that's not the topic of this thread anyway. Why so exceptionally passive aggressive?
    Because when anything to the right of antifa is considered alt right on this forum, why bother? To quote the Cat in the Hat, "It's fun to have fun but you have to know how."
    I'm done talking with talking/arguing with the far left authoritarian fascists of this site. You've lost all sense of reason and abandon logic for the brainwash feed of the mass media without taking a second thought to really think for a few seconds about what you're being spoon fed. The mods of this site are also just as bad and charge an infraction on anyone they disagree with for whatever reason, even if they have to make one up. We're done here with any sort of discussion.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Because when anything to the right of antifa is considered alt right on this forum, why bother? To quote the Cat in the Hat, "It's fun to have fun but you have to know how."
    I don't think that's remotely true either.

  19. #59
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Because when anything to the right of antifa is considered alt right on this forum, why bother? To quote the Cat in the Hat, "It's fun to have fun but you have to know how."
    Yeah but you tend to bring up that shit in everything you post, there is no Antifa here, and the reason you post the way you post is to get a reaction evident by the points I made all along in this thread. Yet YOU and some others here are like well we really need to do something about a Poster that asks questions you don't like.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  20. #60
    This thread went from a simple suggestion to do something about a bot to a frothing madman shouting "Racist" at everyone and getting more worked up than Taylor Swift fans did when Kanye grabbed the mic away in three pages, and the mods still haven't even made an appearance. Not only have we found who's running the bot, we've found the MMO-Champion Moderator Golden Child.

    Well done.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

    Knowing this place, you probably do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •