Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    My English is just fine, but nice personal attack and random deflection. Also I don't make threads, but nice try~
    Right you don't make threads, what else don't you contribute, because based on what you post you shouldn't point fingers at anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Bad faith question is a bad faith question. Try better. Or yet, don't, because I ignored you so very long a go, and this is the last reply you get out of me.

You seem to think you are defending someone who is getting bullied, but you are not.

For fucks sake.
    No I am asking you for evidence based on a claim you are making about a poster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Phayde View Post
    Here you go..

[IMG/IMG]
    Right says a guy not posting meme's and conspiracy theories to support a thread to get someone banned. Irony
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Can always trust Mall Cop to drag a thread through pages of arguing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well aren't you just a fun ball of attacking everything in sight today. Who's the goodiest boy of all the moderators' dogs. Yes you are, yes you are!
    Based on what please explain that line of thought if you're capable you are here instead of advocating racist BS, or talking about taking your anger out on children and beating them, seriously what do you contribute in any meaningful discussion ever that approaches anything constructive.

Then explain to me how a Chicken Drummer has ever done more harm than you?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2021-09-11 at 05:56 PM.

My goodness, not only did I not know that being anti racist is somehow actually racist and saying that it's okay to discipline your children is somehow beating them. And I provide insight that's not clouded by my feefees, unlike you all. Also who ever said chicken did anything to me? If you can point to anything I said in this thread about that, I'll give you a scooby snack.
    Well physical "discipline" is abuse but that's not the topic of this thread anyway. Why so exceptionally passive aggressive?

10+ Year Old Account
    My goodness, not only did I not know that being anti racist is somehow actually racist and saying that it's okay to discipline your children is somehow beating them. And I provide insight that's not clouded by my feefees, unlike you all. Also who ever said chicken did anything to me? If you can point to anything I said in this thread about that, I'll give you a scooby snack.
    Well I mean we are talking about content and you seem compelled to make accusations about me, and seeing as you seem to be in support of banning someone for "Spam" saying I know nothing about you what I DO KNOW as anybody can KNOW by looking at threads you posted in.

You are one of the few people who actually almost ALWAYS post examples of the above. Between talking about race or racism as you have recently (Forbidden Topic) or making claims that someone other than an abuser needs to hit children. Again you are really just doing right now what you always do.

Because when anything to the right of antifa is considered alt right on this forum, why bother? To quote the Cat in the Hat, "It's fun to have fun but you have to know how."
    I don't think that's remotely true either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because when anything to the right of antifa is considered alt right on this forum, why bother? To quote the Cat in the Hat, "It's fun to have fun but you have to know how."
    Yeah but you tend to bring up that shit in everything you post, there is no Antifa here, and the reason you post the way you post is to get a reaction evident by the points I made all along in this thread. Yet YOU and some others here are like well we really need to do something about a Poster that asks questions you don't like.

This thread went from a simple suggestion to do something about a bot to a frothing madman shouting "Racist" at everyone and getting more worked up than Taylor Swift fans did when Kanye grabbed the mic away in three pages, and the mods still haven't even made an appearance. Not only have we found who's running the bot, we've found the MMO-Champion Moderator Golden Child.

Well done.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    This thread went from a simple suggestion to do something about a bot to a frothing madman shouting "Racist" at everyone and getting more worked up than Taylor Swift fans did when Kanye grabbed the mic away in three pages, and the mods still haven't even made an appearance. Not only have we found who's running the bot, we've found the MMO-Champion Moderator Golden Child.

Well done.
    We have really based on what evidence, accusations of a poster being a bot anyone who disagrees with banning someone because they asks questions some people don't like well I must be a bot or control the bot. Just Spinning Conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not accusing someone when there's full blown evidence of what you're doing. And last I checked I haven't posted my views either direction on this subject. And yes I talk about the wrongs of the racism of low expectations and other things that are serious problems such as pushing segregation in current year. Also I was very clear about physical punishment and even leaving a mark on a child means you've gone too far. But seeing your anger problems I can see how when someone like you hears to physically punish a child you're going to work your aggressions out on them, so of course you see the problem, because instantly you know you'd beat that child.

And you're the one who brought these subjects up, I didn't, lol. Why do you lot cry out in pain while striking others?
    If you haven't posted your views either way what are you doing here? Keep in mind anyone reading can figure that out especially reading your posting history.

Yes you break the rules constantly, you find it amusing and entertaining to see what you can get away with yep, I get it obviously it's entertaining to not contribute. The thread seems to be about the contributions of one poster, and considering like yourself I have seen people baited and banned and reported by certain individuals I assume, people have been infracted and banned.

I don't agree with that.

As for spanking no I don't agree with ever hitting a child as a form of punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    We have really based on what evidence, accusations of a poster being a bot anyone who disagrees with banning someone because they asks questions some people don't like well I must be a bot or control the bot. Just Spinning Conspiracy theories.
    Stop engaging them. Let the mods eventually show up and ban them. All you're doing is feeding right into their nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to the original topic; I'm surprised the thread hasn't been closed. About you two going back and forth over the internet; Has it been worth your time? I know I spent some time posting this, but gentlemen.jpg
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    As seen by the ensuing thread, suggestions and opinions like this are far better off made in a private message to a Global (blue) Moderator.

Closing this here before it goes even further off the deep end.

CLOSED.