Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Somebody in the Reddit thread commented that very same thing. I wonder if it's you
    Nah, just not an interesting thing at all and I'm not alone in thinking that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

7+ Year Old Account
    My first thought: cool little anecdote.

After reading the thread: god dam some people will use any excuse to be negative.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    After reading the thread: god dam some people will use any excuse to be negative.
    Not going along with the OP doesn't mean we're being negative, life isn't black and white.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'm gonna be honest, this is the first time in years that I've seen a notable Blizzard employee actually play the game and interact with the community. Part of me wants to believe he's just a cool guy, but I'm REALLY hoping this isn't just some PR / publicity stunt that's him essentially going "I'm just like you, fellow WoW players! I'm in touch with the community! Not like 'you think you do, but you don't' JAB, right everyone?"

I just don't know, Blizzard's got me exceptionally cynical and paranoid at this point

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i'm honestly happy to see someone from blizz actually playing wow. it also helps that the guy openly said on his stream that he hated the aoe cap and then it was changed suddenly. the guy may actually get what we're saying and forcing it on those arrogant devs.
    most of the devs play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Not going along with the OP doesn't mean we're being negative, life isn't black and white.
    Sadly most people nowadays takes anyone that thinks or feel differently about something than them as a personal insult and treats them like the enemy. It's funny how everyone wants diversity and inclusion - but only for those that think the same as them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the both of you could have said "I don't find this funny" and that's not being negative. I agree.

But that's not what you did. If you feel personally addressed or referred-to by somebody saying people in this thread are being negative... I wonder why

Wheres the IFunny watermark?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TidalConflux View Post
    Wheres the IFunny watermark?

Peter Griffin: "Don't search 'worldofwarcraft' on iFunny. Worst mistake of my life"

That's just a normal interaction, there's no humor or attempts at it.
    Funny doesn't just mean humorous. It can also mean peculiar or out of the ordinary.

Yes, completely. Now you understand basic human interaction isn't always fueled by humor.
    Apparently, it's fueled by being a joyless little pissant, if your responses are anything to go by.

- - - Updated - - -

No, being negative means you're being negative. Life may not be black and white, but words on a page definitely are.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

Some people here really don't know what fun even feels like

I don't see anything "funny" about this.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally didn't think it was that funny, it was a nice moment between community and leadership though which is really needed nowadays. All the negativity around it is definitely not needed though.

I found it funny the guild hes in "Denial of Service"

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...us/onyxia/qwik

That's just a normal interaction, there's no humor or attempts at it.
    if you use a small amount of brain power, you can understand that humor is subjective.

Funny: The sad state of this game and company, that whenever we see someone that is on the team actually playing the game, we take it as a super amazing event.

7+ Year Old Account

Idk, i would definitely say that random passive aggressive comments about something being "funny" or not is definitely negative.

OP found something interesting and posted about it.
    Then you come along with your unnecessary "whAtS sO ''''FUUnNy!??1!''''' " posts, only to get defensive when people call you out on it.

If you don't find this interesting, that's completely fine.
    But don't be a fucking dick about it.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical that a thread detailing a reasonably unusual event in game would devolve into semantic arguments about the definition of 'funny.' At least in the U.S. there's a perfectly acceptable use of the word 'funny' to describe something out-of-the-ordinary. So let's not be grammar experts (which is against the site rules anyway).

Yeah, it's unusual. Most devs play anonymously for obvious reasons. When they play they want to play, not be hunted down by amateur developers who know precisely how the game should be fixed, never mind the abusers who would gather.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-09-12 at 05:23 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

He's a great dude, he streams regularly on Twitch and tweets all kinds of things regarding games often, even talks about non Blizzard games. Couldn't be happier with their choice in promoting him, genuinely feel like he's one of the reasons why I've regained hope for the future of Blizzard & WoW.