Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    If they implemented all the changes that players have "wanted" over the years, the game would be a complete disaster and would have lost much more players earlier on.
    Its not ideas, its been a solid 10 years of them ignoring beta feedback only for it to turn out exactly like the players gave feedback on...
    They dont care or are too incompetent to care or its a conscious decision to timegate and stretch non existent content.
    Regardless, enough is enough... Blizz need to put their money where their mouths are to get anyone back...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post

Furthermore, the metacritic userscore for Shadowlands isn't even that much lower than other expansions like Warlords of Draenor and it's still a lot better than BfA.
    Give it time the holidays just ended, but yeah it will be hard to beat BfA's user score, but i believe in SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    With all the positive changes to the game coming in 9.1.5, I can't help feel optimistic about the game and the direction they are heading in with it.

I'm excited to see what 9.2 brings, and 9.3, and eventually a new expansion in 10.0. I bet they will plan some massive expansion for 10.0 to celebrate 20 years of WoW.

Do you feel optimistic about WoW and where its headed?
    Why would you feel optimistic, they do this shit every single expansion. They ignore feedback, playerbase leaves the game, they're forced to make huge drastic changes for players to come back, they say they'll do better, never do better, repeat. Every single expansion since WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I think it's clear you're not actually here to discuss then.
    I see. Your axiom is inviolate, my disagreement is "not here to discuss".

Who elected you god king of MMO-C? Are there any other "facts" that we must not disagree with?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." -- Robert Louis Stevenson
    If you didn't get your COVID shot it's probably too late now, you fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I see. Your axiom is inviolate, my disagreement is "not here to discuss".

Who elected you god king of MMO-C?
    You're the one who responded just to dismiss what I said because you don't like it. That is what's generally considering "not discussing".

Has nothing to do with being a "God king", when you're acting as if your opinion is the final word. So there's no reason to waste my time trying to discuss anything with you when you just don't care to hear it.

You're the one who responded just to dismiss what I said because you don't like it. That is what's generally considering "not discussing".
    "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." -- Hitchen's Razor

I consider the artist and their art to be inseparable. One cannot judge the latter while ignoring the former. Art exists in a social context; to ignore that context is to blind oneself and support things that should not be supported.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." -- Robert Louis Stevenson

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." -- Hitchen's Razor

I consider the artist and their art to be inseparable. One cannot judge the latter while ignoring the former. Art exists in a social context; to ignore that context is to blind oneself and support things that should not be supported.
    Except I gave two scenarios where exactly what I said has happened.

Would you like me to continue with more, like FNAF and that whole ordeal?

If you want to view the creators and the creation together that's fine, but that isn't the way it works usually, outside of the situation of review bombing which is considered a negative. Which mind you, tends to happen when a new creation aligns with a situation with the creator happening.

Except I gave two scenarios where exactly what I said has happened.
    I wasn't disputing that it happened. I disputed that it was a problem.

That just seems dumb. I simply care about the products quality. It could be made by the most despicable person alive and unless they personally menaced me in some I can say it simply isn't my problem.