Where the Arakkoas would settle in if they left Outland for Azeroth ?

Let's imagine that the Arakkoas who survived their species' massacre at the hands of the Horde and the destruction of Draenor finally decided to leave Outland and to migrate to Azeroth to find new lands and a better future than staying on the desintegrating Outland.

Where may the Arakkoas go to find a new suitable home where they could settle down and rebuild their civilisation ? Which region of Azeroth would they find really fitting for them ? With which races and individuals could they bond with in particular ?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Outland arakkoa specifically? Their best bets would be somewhere with an environment similar to Terrokkar. Hinterlands, Grizzly Hills, or the regrown Desolace would all make solid candidates in that regard.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Stonetalon feels like the best bet for me.
    Closest environment to the Spires of Arak that I can come up with.

ashenvale has a lot of tall trees
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

7+ Year Old Account
    They'd need something tall and shadowy, like Terokkar.
    Feralas would be most fitting.

Ignoring territorial occupation for a second, they'd also fit right into Duskwood, a cleansed Felwood, Darkshore and Silverpine.
    Anything with tall trees really.

Formerly known as Arafal

No reason not to settle within Alliance territory. Benefits of being protected by the most powerful and wealthiest superpower in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They'd need something tall and shadowy, like Terokkar.
    Feralas would be most fitting.

Ignoring territorial occupation for a second, they'd also fit right into Duskwood, a cleansed Felwood, Darkshore and Silverpine.
    Anything with tall trees really.
    Was about to suggest Duskwood.

The shadow Arakkoa seem to hide in dense thickets and Razorfen is just one hell of a big spiky bush, I think they could associate with the quillboars or manipulate them to stay here.

As for hypothetical flying arakkoa, maybe they could use their flying privileges to associate with Aviana and get rid of harpies. I don't know, they are the rich. Let's just eat them.
    Last edited by DatToffer; 2021-09-28 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Stonetalon feels like the best bet for me.
    Closest environment to the Spires of Arak that I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Stonetalon for either type. Not only does it resemble the Spires of Arak they originate from both in terms of geography and colors, but also the name fits pretty well what with them basically being birds and all.
    I agree Stonetalon Mountains are the closest thing in Azeroth to an equivalent of the Spires of Arak, Arakkoas clearly prefer very high mountains where they could fly as much as they wanted when they still had the capacity to fly, and watch over the lands and other creatures.

Not counting the possibility of them bonding with Aviana, who expressed an interest for the Arakkoas in WOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    I agree Stonetalon Mountains are the closest thing in Azeroth to an equivalent of the Spires of Arak, Arakkoas clearly prefer very high mountains where they could fly as much as they wanted when they still had the capacity to fly, and watch over the lands and other creatures.

Not counting the possibility of them bonding with Aviana, who expressed an interest for the Arakkoas in WOD.
    If they bond with Aviana they could also settle in Hyjal around her shrine. It's the tallest tree upon the tallest mountain after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    If they bond with Aviana they could also settle in Hyjal around her shrine. It's the tallest tree upon the tallest mountain after all!
    That's possible though they may also want to not be too dependant on the Night Elves who are already very present here and to developp their own culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drive out the Draenei on the Azuremyst/Bloodmyst islands and dwell there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Drive out the Draenei on the Azuremyst/Bloodmyst islands and dwell there.
    Any lore, or thought, backing that up or?

If anything Arakkoas should be allies with the Draenei and have commercial and cultural exchanges and military ties with them, given that the Draenei befriended some of the Arakkoas and taught them about the Light and their similar recent history and suffering at the Horde's hands.

I could see ambassadors of each race and the Arakkoas having a port in their territory to allow trade and exchanges between them and the draenei and other races.