Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That doesn't look like Wow Housing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Yeah both games and man those cinematics were amazing then and these do them justice. I can see being negative about dome artistic choices for the remaster but anyone saying the cinematics are bad is just flinging poop.

I hope they didn't actually stop development of the diablo animated series . Would love more than anything to see sanctuary brought to life and expanded more.

Holy shit I completely forgot that a Diablo series on Netflix was in the works. So much time has passed between that announcement and now, I hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Spoilers, that's not Tyrael...
    He is talking about real one.

They didn’t change Tyraels VA from the original D2, but in D3 they did get someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Holy shit I completely forgot that a Diablo series on Netflix was in the works. So much time has passed between that announcement and now, I hope for the best
    Same man, same. With how great a job they did with Castlevania, my hype and hope level couldn't be higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

I can wait no longer! I need to go back to Hell! ������������������

Cinematics look great but I'm going to hold off til I see if they're actually interested in developing the game more. Stuff like a charm inventory, maybe some new runewords and minor skill balancing etc. After they basically let reforged rot they need to earn some trust back.
    Last edited by Warning; 2021-09-13 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    No widescreen support, no thanks.
    Its mindblowing to me that they le tthe game get this far before saying "turns out ultrawide totally brakes the game, so we are totally removing all ultrawide support instead of actually fixing the issue". I get that its a remake / remaster, but this is beyond lazy. When you take the extremely high price into account, and how little effort they have put in, its a hard no from me for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't care...I've been done with Blizzard since 2018.

The music is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Man, you couldn't even get the name of the CEO right.
    oops, fixed it;

The storage improvements are a legit quality upgrade but I definitely understand the loss of trust in Blizzard. Im more worried about greedy fat goblins like Bobby "nodick" Kotick ruining the game with his short term cash grab mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Why still visit this site then? I mean, I'm pretty done with Blizzard but I at least have some hope they can be redeemed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Its mindblowing to me that they le tthe game get this far before saying "turns out ultrawide totally brakes the game, so we are totally removing all ultrawide support instead of actually fixing the issue". I get that its a remake / remaster, but this is beyond lazy. When you take the extremely high price into account, and how little effort they have put in, its a hard no from me for now.
    Very true, and this shows that Blizzard has lost so much talent that they are on the Electronic Arts level of laziness and skills. Warcraft 3 Reforged was an example of this and how long it's taking to get Diablo Immortal out is another example.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Very true, and this shows that Blizzard has lost so much talent that they are on the Electronic Arts level of laziness and skills. Warcraft 3 Reforged was an example of this and how long it's taking to get Diablo Immortal out is another example.
    The sad truth is myself and others would have jumped at the chance to dive back into D2, at least for a while, but this one decision shows me they really, genuinely do NOT give a shit about their game, or their playerbase. Black bars on the screen? In a 2021 release? Jesus christ thats totally unacceptable. But what is FAR worse for me personally, is the number of issues (including this one) that they waited to talk about until days before launch.

Are we supposed to believe that no one at Blizzard has loaded this on an ultrawide monitor? No one thought to test that out? No one thought of something as fundamental as "jesus, our screens have changed a lot considering everyone was playing on a 17 or 19 inch CRT when this launched". Its just totally shite development of a beloved product.
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

The sad truth is myself and others would have jumped at the chance to dive back into D2, at least for a while, but this one decision shows me they really, genuinely do NOT give a shit about their game, or their playerbase. Black bars on the screen? In a 2021 release? Jesus christ thats totally unacceptable. But what is FAR worse for me personally, is the number of issues (including this one) that they waited to talk about until days before launch.

Are we supposed to believe that no one at Blizzard has loaded this on an ultrawide monitor? No one thought to test that out? No one thought of something as fundamental as "jesus, our screens have changed a lot considering everyone was playing on a 17 or 19 inch CRT when this launched". Its just totally shite development of a beloved product.
    I must admit that I will still probably try it out after a few months of players "beta" testing it to see if Blizz is motivated to do anything beyond cash grabbing then turning there back on it. If it is a mess like Warcraft 3 reforged though, and especially if they put some microtransaction crap in the game then I will just wax nostalgic about the old game and refuse to acknowledge the existence of Resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    I must admit that I will still probably try it out after a few months of players "beta" testing it to see if Blizz is motivated to do anything beyond cash grabbing then turning there back on it. If it is a mess like Warcraft 3 reforged though, and especially if they put some microtransaction crap in the game then I will just wax nostalgic about the old game and refuse to acknowledge the existence of Resurrected.
    I planned to, until i saw the price. The price would be fine if they had put some effort into it, instead of removing some stuff. I fully accept i wont get full support from an old game with the ultrawide, thats fine. To be fair, even many older games have been patched to include UW support, but its not expcted. But this is a 2021 release, with a very high price (for what it is), and i just cant see the value for money there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    And yet you visit a fan page for Blizzard games, maybe you care a little, but your not willing to admit it, its fine, we all love to hate Blizz.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Will wait to pick it up used for the XBox. Blizzard will never get a penny from me again.

If it doesn't turn into a clusterfuck like Warcraft III: Refunded, that is.

I planned to, until i saw the price. The price would be fine if they had put some effort into it, instead of removing some stuff. I fully accept i wont get full support from an old game with the ultrawide, thats fine. To be fair, even many older games have been patched to include UW support, but its not expcted. But this is a 2021 release, with a very high price (for what it is), and i just cant see the value for money there.
    I had not even looked at the price until today, I bought Diablo 3 way back when it was released
    and was so disappointed that I never played it again. Now I get a discount on the diablo prime evil collection which includes Diablo 3 and other stuff, my discount is a reduction from 59.99 to 54.99....

Why do I have the feeling that ActiBlizz cannot resist doing a Classic WoW too D2 and slamming things like boosts and whatever currency (stone of Jordan) is valuable in game in the shop, then claiming it's for our own protection?.

So, did they redo all the art assets or whys does this cost 40+ bucks?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.