Dungeon Balance 25 TOP timed with no healer?

I was watching twitch last night and came across a stream which was doing no healer keys, I thought it might be interesting to take a look expecting like 15-16's to my dismay I found them doing 25/26's in the time....

Is the balance in this game that bad or are these guys that good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCU4..._channel=Drkst

A little bit of both? It's not so much balance, but a combination of self heals, the affixes involved, off heals(possibly didn't watch the video which also applies to the affixes), and a lot of other things. If it's not like grievous, bursting etc, my DH never really needs to get healed in most dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    A little bit of both? It's not so much balance, but a combination of self heals, the affixes involved, off heals(possibly didn't watch the video which also applies to the affixes), and a lot of other things. If it's not like grievous, bursting etc, my DH never really needs to get healed in most dungeons
    are you doing a similar key level thou, I have personally attempted to heal the lich boss in TOP on a 20-22 tyranical and struggled, yet this group did it with 0 dispells?

definitely a Balance issue, but not every group can just jump into it with no Healer and execute it like that.
    Player skill, coordination and even anticipating split second fuck-ups have to be acknlowdeged here too.
    That is why you see " professional" players, or just really really good players, be able to do things like this that the general population players can 't do: a mixture of skill, knowledge.....with a splash of imbalance of game mechanics (and tuning) to really allow to it be exploited.

These guys are good, and could probably time keys with any classes. But when you can time keys this high, without healers. Something is off.

If folks remember, back in Legion, Warlocks and DKs did this often, a few weeks later. Massive nerfs to both of them.

My bigger issue, is Combat Rogue, Both Mage Specs, and Prot paladins have been A+ to S tier since M+ was a thing. They're always good in almost every single patch. And Blizzard still refuses to fix the other specs. I don't want them to nerf these specs, but make the other specs be able to do this kind of numbers, and have this kind of utility. But for some reason, they just refuse to do it. I really don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    These guys are good, and could probably time keys with any classes. But when you can time keys this high, without healers. Something is off.

If folks remember, back in Legion, Warlocks and DKs did this often, a few weeks later. Massive nerfs to both of them.

My bigger issue, is Combat Rogue, Both Mage Specs, and Prot paladins have been A+ to S tier since M+ was a thing. They're always good in almost every single patch. And Blizzard still refuses to fix the other specs. I don't want them to nerf these specs, but make the other specs be able to do this kind of numbers, and have this kind of utility. But for some reason, they just refuse to do it. I really don't understand it.
    The amount of healing the prot pallies do on Kultirak is absurd, those debuffs are ticking for 40-50% of their HP and they are topping them over and over again....

Was expecting an actual no healer run. Prot pallies are more or less a healer, for both PvE and PvP.

It was very common even back in legion to run with a prot pally as the 'healer' on high keys as well.

A bit of a mixed bag for me as this is nothing new. I like the idea of damage being manageable enough with good skill, but to such a dress you are able to forgo a healer entirely doesn't seem right to me.

But yeah, I've healed pug +7s that take more damage than many of the runs you see in the mythic+ esport. Playing higher keys isn't exactly the challenge, its playing with bad players.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    A bit of a mixed bag for me as this is nothing new. I like the idea of damage being manageable enough with good skill, but to such a dress you are able to forgo a healer entirely doesn't seem right to me.

But yeah, I've healed pug +7s that take more damage than many of the runs you see in the mythic+ esport. Playing higher keys isn't exactly the challenge, its playing with bad players.
    Having 2 prot pallies is like having 2 healers capable of healing you to full instantly so its not a no healer run, so that and complete knowledge and decent skill just makes the content trivial even if the key is fairly high.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

You have to keep in mind that they are like the top of the top good players.