Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 9.1.5 PTR - Legion Timewalking Vendor Rewards

Patch 9.1.5 PTR - Legion Timewalking Vendor Rewards
    The vendor for the Legion Timewalking Event is Aridormi, who can be found at Krasus' Landing in Dalaran (Broken Isles). Here's a quick list of new vendor rewards coming with Legion Timewalking in Patch 9.1.5.

Mount
    Val'sharah Hippogryph: "These majestic hippogryphs are as close to a being of the Emerald Dream as any resident of Azeroth can be, and do not bond with a rider easily."

Toy
    The toy makes you suspicious of your surroundings, similar to how Suramar guards become wary of players disguised as Nightborne through Masquerade.

Replica Aegis of Aggramar
    This cosmetic shield is a replica of the Aegis of Aggramar, which was used during the fight with God-King Skovald in the Halls of Valor, and later placed atop the pinnacle of the Cathedral of Eternal Night in order to close the Burning Legion's portal at the Tomb of Sargeras.

Weapon Transmog
    There are six new Nightborne weapons available for transmog, and each of them can be purchased for 35 to 100 Timewarped Badges.

Ensemble: Ravencrest's Battleplate
    Ravencrest's Battleplate transmog set is available to Warriors, Paladins and Death Knights, and resembles the outfit worn by the npcs from Black Rook Hold.

Reputation Tokens
    Reputation tokens are available for 50 Timewarped Badges and award 250 reputation with the appropriate faction. This means that you can purchase 40 tokens for 2000 Timewarped Badges and get a Legion Paragon Chest!

Miscellaneous Items
    Shipments of crafting reagents from Legion are available for 25 Timewarped Badges.

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-10-01 at 04:56 PM.

Am I the only one that just does not care about the cosmetics right now? Yes they can be cool etc.. but shouldn't they be giving us a better gameplay and story first?

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    Am I the only one that just does not care about the cosmetics right now? Yes they can be cool etc.. but shouldn't they be giving us a better gameplay and story first?
    I think a lot of people (myself included) have just become so jaded in terms of story/gameplay expectation that cosmetics are the only thing we're living for anymore lol

Edit: that said, I'm glad to see some new (GOOD) shield transmogs

I totally agree that gameplay and story both are seriously lackluster right now compared to the competition (excl raiding), but I don't see how the armor designers would solve that problem.

Graphics designers don't handle gameplay and story.

More gear/mounts, many of which are reskins, also don't take a lot of time. Whereas story and gameplay changes take a lot of time and effort. You'll be lucky if you see major changes in .2. It's not like the team can just go "You know, lets make the gameplay and story good" and then press the good content button.

Wheres the nightborne glaive like sword?

7+ Year Old Account
    Did they remove the glaive-esque sword?

It is a bit pedantic but the bow is not a Nightborne weapon, it is a draenei one, likely Krokul, based on the name and style.

Ugh, that hippogryph is such a lame choice for the TW mount. Should've either been a fel-bat or an EN drake.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Ah yes, quite possibly the worst 5k badge mount.
    Besides that I do like the Aegis, I hope it's cartoonishly huge on my tauren warrior.

Wasn't this a RAF mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally forgot that the art team is the group that works on the development and coding of the game.... do you people even think before posting whatever your mind spews out at you or are you just trying to wing it as the thought comes along?
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Did they remove the glaive-esque sword?
    Which one?

I have double-checked the vendor, there are no other weapons beside those mentioned in the post.

I care about them. The art department wouldn't be involved with the gameplay and story department outside of making what they're told and then there's also the matter of how behind WoW has been in the cosmetics department of every other MMO. I love collecting cosmetics. It's basically my endgame when I was subscribed. If they ever do fix their company behind the scenes as well as the gameplay, these would be nice to go for when I return.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Which one?

I have double-checked the vendor, there are no other weapons beside those mentioned in the post.
    This one: https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=187568/duskwatch-arcblade

It used to be on the vendor https://www.wowhead.com/news/legion-...and-toy-324199

Formerly known as Arafal

Ah hell yeah, now I can wield a transmogged Pillar of Creation! Let’s GOOOOO!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    It is a bit pedantic but the bow is not a Nightborne weapon, it is a draenei one, likely Krokul, based on the name and style.
    It's a recolor of the PvP bows from WoD.

I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get the white version we see used on Argus.

But I do love that we finally got the Nightborne weapons. Was one of my peeves with no weapon drops in Legion.
    It gives me hope we can get the DarkIron dwarf weapons too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Totally forgot that the art team is the group that works on the development and coding of the game.... do you people even think before posting whatever your mind spews out at you or are you just trying to wing it as the thought comes along?
    No, but it's really similar to the hippogryph you could find in Azshara by finding 8 crystals with random spawn timers and locations.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wow, what a beautiful staff! I want it!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Wasn't this a RAF mount?

No, that was the more green colored Emerald Hippogryph
    https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mount.php?mountid=602