Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't going to get me to start playing retail WoW again or anything but I might go get the bear form skin at some point. I did enjoy the mage tower when it was current content. Except for the healer challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Sub loss panic is real
    You think a couple of skins in a challenge tower that most players never even bothered to do is their response to a sub loss that probably isn't even real? I mean at this point that game that there was supposedly a mass exodus to is back to the level it was at prior. Unless one specific streamer is on it's far below WoW on the twitch viewership chart. New World is pretty much dead on arrival as there is zero hype for it now. Meanwhile WoW is still packed in both retail and classic. What do you think Blizzard is worried about? lol.

Shadowlands is the least I've enjoyed WoW in its entire lifespan so far, and even with that going on Blizzard still doesn't have much in the way of competition going on. Lets not invent a crisis where there isn't one.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Pretty fucking lame that I'll never get the Flying Book mount because I only play Mage. So a mount perfectly themed for my class, I'll never see because I don't play 6+ other classes? Piss off with that.

Should've just made the old appearances obtainable. Some of the armor recolors are nice, but nothing mind-blowing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with it only being up during Legion TW, that'll mean it'll only be up twice a year, right? Then once a year when BfA will be added? They should really make Timewalking a more frequent thing with how long the rotations are getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

That's nice. The only problem I've got with it is that the rogue set have kinda odd color palette.

Edit:
    Just noticed the mount reward for doing the mage tower with different classes, hahaha. Fuck you blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Pretty fucking lame that I'll never get the Flying Book mount because I only play Mage. So a mount perfectly themed for my class, I'll never see because I don't play 6+ other classes? Piss off with that.
    You can do 3/7 of the challenges as a mage since the specs are split to different challenges. So it'd be 3 classes really.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

So, I'm sure for those that didn't complete the MT originally this'll be a great chance to do so. As someone who already completed it though... I can't be bothered to be excited about it. I get there's lots of replay value there but I don't care about something I've already beaten. I'm wanting to engage in new challenges, not the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    You can do 3/7 of the challenges as a mage since the specs are split to different challenges. So it'd be 3 classes really.

Even then, that's two more classes than I'll ever play. Despite this mount being tailor made for the class I play.

FUCK YEAH!! The compromise on the werebear form means another werebear for for those of us owning the original, and is awesome for the druid players that missed out!

Still think recolors of tier 20 are worse rewards than recolors of the artifact skins.

They should of just did the artifact skins.

If you actually cared about them reusing the skins with recolors "because their retired", chances are pretty good you need to get a life.

Time to get the Druid I wanted for so long. No more staring at a big ass...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh would have been fine giving old comsetics away along with new stuff, entices both groups still.

If mount would be given for just all your challenges, it would be unfair for classes like Druid, Paladin or Monk, since Heal/Tank challenge is step up from DPS ones. And you need 3 classes, not 6+.

Actually a very good solution!

7+ Year Old Account
    you only need to play 3 classes not 6+

for example me as warlock i just need to get my DK set up, and my druid, then im good

Warlock=3
    Dk=2/3
    Druid=2/1

Druid 2 if i wanna tank on druid, or druid 1 if i tank on my dk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Ok yes, this is enough for me to resub. Good job, women harasser company! You did it.

Sounds very good!

No artifact skins, no point in resubbing.

If they can give bear form a new recolor, they can give all of the artifact skins a new recolor too.

Honestly, it's a slap in the face to everyone who worked hard for this achievement. I hope they make it ten times more difficult to attain

- - - Updated - - -

It's a slap in the face to everyone who went through this. I hope that they make it 10 times more difficult

10+ Year Old Account
    "We don't want to diminish the rewards of Mage Tower"

"HERE'S WEREBEAR FEL STYLE FOR EVERY GUARDIAN DRUID OUT THERE!"

i'd resub for an artifact skin recolor like druids got, but for these ugly tier sets no thanks.