Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Obama Killed Rock-n-Roll

My cousin just sent me this.
    I think she agrees?
    I don't know where to post this nonsense:

"Barack Obama destroyed rock 'n' roll,' Daily Wire Backstage host Jeremy Boreing griped Tuesday, speaking to panel of four other right-wing media personalities - which included Ben Shapiro - who all seemed to nod in agreement with the strange statement.

'Rock 'n' roll was about white male angst, white male teenage angst,' Boreing, 42, explains in the recording.

'And then Barack Obama came along and said 'young white men aren't allowed to have angst.'
    'I think rock 'n' roll is a public health crisis in America,' author and panelist Andrew Klavan, 67, joked, after Boreing had remarked that the head of the CDC considers gun violence a public health crisis in the US.

'You're still talking about rock 'n' roll as though Barack Obama didn't happen,' replies Boreing, with a deadpan demeanor.

'Honestly, Barack Obama destroyed rock 'n' roll,' he then asserts."

Granted it's from:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ale-angst.html

But it comes straight from:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8z2...l=TheDailyWire

R.I.P
    Rock-N-Roll
    You will be missed.
    Enjoy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I'm not sure why anyone is supposed to take that collection of fuckwits seriously.

hmmm, how can we make "The View" even worse? make it a bunch of racist white conservatives who think they're the front line defenders of western civilization yet all they ever talk about is pop culture... like seriously what a bunch of betas. put on a cowboy hat and pretend you've ever been within 5 feet of a horse again Ben.

also black people invited Rock n Roll, you morons.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-09-16 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    My cousin just sent me this.
    I think she agrees?
    I don't know where to post this nonsense:

"Barack Obama destroyed rock 'n' roll,' Daily Wire Backstage host Jeremy Boreing griped Tuesday, speaking to panel of four other right-wing media personalities - which included Ben Shapiro - who all seemed to nod in agreement with the strange statement.

'Rock 'n' roll was about white male angst, white male teenage angst,' Boreing, 42, explains in the recording.
    And here's where you can tell they're just racist fuckwits pushing a racist agenda.

Rock 'n roll music originated from black music genres in the USA. This was where a lot of the original pushback against rock came from, in fact; white racist fuckwits hating the music because of its origins in black cultural expression.

Anyone thinking rock was about "white teenage male angst" is a racist dingbat and deserves nothing but scorn and mockery for being so colossally fuckin' stupid.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    I got tickets for 4 metal shows this year, three of which are already sold out so ummm....yeah it's not dead. It's thriving.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    *checks music accounts* whoops, guess he is stuck in his Limp Bizkit phase.
    Anyone who listens to or especially likes Limp Bizkit must be deaf. Nobody can like that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Anyone who listens to or especially likes Limp Bizkit must be deaf. Nobody can like that nonsense.
    irony poisoning is the thing in this day and age.

I mean...

Chuck Berry....JIMMY MOTHER FUCKING HENDRIX, PRINCE, Tina Fucking Turner, Lenny Kravitz, Tom Morello, Slash, Cypress Hill, Mooseman or Ice-T (yes, the heavy metal artist and vocalist of Body Count) are sure as shit not Rock and Roll (not even going to talk about Sepultura).....

...according to Jeremy BORING and his little prepubescent violinist boyfriend Benny Shabibo!

Last edited by Mihalik; 2021-09-16 at 09:38 PM.

Why does Ben Shapiro care? He seems like too much of a pussy to listen to such evil music.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Why does Ben Shapiro care? He seems like too much of a pussy to listen to such evil music.
    Ben Shapiro is the type of guy who would hear elevator music and claim it was the hardest hitting music he'd ever hear.

10+ Year Old Account
    They still sound plenty angsty to me.
    /s

lol speaking of Limp.
    Anyone seen Durst lately?
    I know age gets us all eventually but his last outing was pretty funny.

As much as a parody these guys are, I feel like this is where some users here get their info tho.

/fiendclub4life

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    This is the guy who thought it was a good idea to shit on Lennon's Imagine, of all things. His judgment leaves much to be desired.

Anyone seen Durst lately?
    Look, Limp can be enjoyable. I put in the same category as the Bloodhound Gang. Funny earworm.

By the way, Durst has been pretty mum on politics most of his life, tho the last time he weighed in was back in 2018 and was a feeble attempt asking Trump to grow up.

So I'm not convinced that he'd be the ally they are looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Thanks, Obama.
    I literally never post in this section, but this made me choke on my water +1
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I don't consider Dashboard Confessional peak rock and roll but whatever floats your boat duder.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    *checks music accounts* whoops, guess he is stuck in his Limp Bizkit phase.

lol and in case anyone was wondering what I meant:

I'll admit, that is one killer look!

I'll admit, that is one killer look!
    I'm pretty sure it's for a movie.

Durst actually acts....in a bunch of terrible B movies. Also if he gets rid of the handlebards....He actually looks pretty normal, the hats always made me assume he was balding.