Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    Sub >>> f2play and store from other games

Maybe they could implement a partial f2play. Like being able to do everything but AH, Mythic and Ranked Arena/RBG...
    It already is partial F2P with the token system.

Also with the movie ticket examples. 15€ would cover 4 movie tickets were I used to live 2 years ago but only 1 ticket were I live now. Price is relative, so you will obviously get different answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthope View Post
    I know that everyone here is willing to pay $15/month. (Aside from the gold token subscriptions.)

If you could wave a magic wand, what do you think a WoW subscription should be per month?
    10 dollars would be fair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthope View Post
    I know that everyone here is willing to pay $15/month. (Aside from the gold token subscriptions.)

If you could wave a magic wand, what do you think a WoW subscription should be per month?
    10-15 dollars? I mean, you now get access to two different game versions and unlimited access at that. Not that expensive either for a month.

Else, 5 dollars for Classic access, 10 dollars for Main/Progression access?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

What the question should really be is "What needs to be included in the game for it to be worth $15?"

5$ is what the sub is should be right now. Since BFA

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Free considering the quality last few years
    But it already is free since no one is forcing people to sub so no reason to pay sub if they dont like it.

5 bucks is a plenty with the quality of the expansions we get. 15 would be Ok with much much better content and FASTER release of updates.

What it should be? Considering inflation, 25 euros at least.

But 13 euros is fine. Or free as I've had it since WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    $15 is fine, if they pay me that much I'll play.
    /s

$15 would be a fair price if they actually supported the game properly. No content droughts, removal of bots, etc.

As it currently exists, each entire expansion is probably worth a one time box purchase, like $50-$60, and not worth anything more. It's not supported like a subscription based game should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    If we consider inflation, $22USD. Its fine as is, they have money coming from other sources like mounts and transfers. $15USD is what it should be.
    This inflation thing is just stupid, Most people don’t earn today 50% more money than 17 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the €13,- it costs, I get a lot more value from WoW than buying 2-3 triple A games per year, even the years it releases an xpac.
    Personally I think the WoW sub costs are dirt cheap if you look at raw hours played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I'm not even an active sub since Legion but the price is fine as it is, you also have to option to buy a token...
    so you joined the forum after your sub ran out? makes sense.

MMO Champion: we don't hate the game we just want it to be better

Also MMO Champion: fuck them they should pay us for playing this garbage all these years

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Lucky you. Cinema tickets are approx. €15 for an adult where I live, even more if you pay for IMAX or 3D rubbish
    My state lumped my county with the worst in the state so lockdowns lasted forever and now we went from no mask mandate back to mandates pretty quick even though nothing supports it. Plus add in that these places are still trying to compete against streaming services..

Honestly 15 € is not that much.
    They could even up it up to 20 and remove everything in the shop. Like EVERYTHING

I would pay immediatly^^

Either free or 5 euros max, either way no matter how much money we pay goes to the employees pockets to feel motivated and bring us a better gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ek0zu View Post
    Either free or 5 euros max, either way no matter how much money we pay goes to the employees pockets to feel motivated and bring us a better gaming experience.
    It doesn’t go to the employees pockets, they are paid minimum salaries and constantly abused. It goes to the shareholder’s / CEO’s pockets.

same price but for 3 months instead of one

At this point they should pay me to play

Take care of your bottting problem and I may start playing again

The question that should be asked is "if the game was released today, how much should a subscription fee be"

The answer is $0

The sub fees are just going into removing paintings of women and replacing them with bowls of fruit