Ís there a way (or addon) to connect your mounts to your transmogs?

For example, if I use my DH Night Fae my mount will be a legsplitter, if I use my BE heritage armor my mount will be a warstrider and so son.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    don't think so, but that'd be a cool addon. Thematic armor/mount looks cool.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

How would an addon like that work, though? I'd assume you'd have to save the transmog to a set, but would that be done in the transmog window? And what of the mounts? Would the mount tab have mounts saved to each set?

I have zero clues about addons. My idea would be to have a /cast mount button and then a new slot in the tmog window where you put in a mount. That button then summons the mount form your current mount slot.

If anybody does something like that he would be a hero! ;D

It seems rather pointless to have as an addon function, when you can just put a specific mount on your bars and mount that one while using your transmog set X. I mean how often do you change your transmog? If it's less often than every week, it takes like 10 seconds to put another mount on your bars.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know of any addons that currently do it but it certainly would be possible. It's going to require a bit of work to put together if there isn't someone with API experience who wants to make it (unless you are willing to pay someone a commission).

The API allows you to get the current transmog info of an item so the first step would probably be for the addon to check X slot for X tmog and after that the specific mount would be summoned.

It might even be possible to do it via a weakaura.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2021-09-07 at 11:32 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

1+ Year Old Account
    Sorry. I don't know too of any addons