Quick way to level pets?

Lately I’ve been swimming in charms so I’ve just been stoning all my new pets. But now I’m dangerously low on charms and need to level some more pets for a couple remaining family achievements. For example, I have practically no critters for some reason and need some for Creepy Critters.

I haven’t leveled a pet the manual way in MANY YEARS. Just wondering if anyone can share any tips, tricks, and routes to quickly leveling pets from 1 to 25.

Thanks!

5+ Year Old Account
    Everyday covenant missions give new charms. I am literally having hundreds of them. They are so easy to get. Also level quickly is to get a 25 pet with level 1 pet and fight some, let’s say level 15 pets. The Experience for winning is massive.

You should avoid spending charms on leveling your pets ideally. Charms are best used on buying actual pets, especially now that there is a 10,000 pet charm pet in the game.

For quick leveling of pets you should wait for a special pet week. During that week, every repeatable pet trainer in legion can max your pet out from 1 to 25 in 2 battles. So basically what you do is you wait for that special pet week (it comes like once per month or per 5 weeks) and then you check which good leveling trainers are up in Legion (you can check that on Xu-Fu for example https://www.wow-petguide.com/). Then you copy the strategy and just level your pets ultra fast. Xu-Fu site will also list the next date of the pet bonus week, as well as the good leveling trainers that are up on any specific day. Great site.

Here's a direct link to powerleveling guide on that site, which goes much more in depth than I will in this post:
    https://www.wow-petguide.com/Guide/4...leveling_Guide

Additionally, there is Super Squirt day, but those are pretty rare and it doesn't level you faster than legion trainers, the only difference is that you don't need any bandages at all cause there is a pet healer right next to Squirt (cause it's in your WoD Garrison).

Also, make sure to equip yourself with vital addons:
    Rematch (lets you save pet teams, and offers lots of options that help you pet battle)
    tdBattlePetScript (lets you go through pet battles by spamming one button with preconfigured skill usage)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Everyday covenant missions give new charms. I am literally having hundreds of them. They are so easy to get. Also level quickly is to get a 25 pet with level 1 pet and fight some, let’s say level 15 pets. The Experience for winning is massive.
    And also please disregard this post because the poster has no idea
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.