Hot take: Werekin skin

So, Boomkins have this one form. One. And I'm talking about boomkin, zoomkin and moonkin, not blue man form for Balance Druids which would rather be called Stardruid.

So I thought it would be cool with a werebear glyph for these Fluffykins that have had this one form ca Well of Eternity ages ago.

The werebear can cast. Its big, its cool and lets not forget Boomkins are Owlbears to begin with. I think it should be doable to make it so.

So Blizzard, add Werebear Glyph in the Boomkin Mage Tower challenge as reward. Or else!!

Bad idea? Bash(pun) if you like.

I don't know about the Wereskin specifically, but it has always irked me that Druid's known for shapeshifting only have 2 choices for Balance. Even healers can change transmogs etc. Balance, you can be a hairy bear-chicken or transparent blueboy.

Thats one reason I liked Zandalari Druid so much, because atleast then you look like a lizard thing, but it seems to me that form has a permanant hunch in their back or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    I don't know about the Wereskin specifically, but it has always irked me that Druid's known for shapeshifting only have 2 choices for Balance. Even healers can change transmogs etc. Balance, you can be a hairy bear-chicken or transparent blueboy.

Thats one reason I liked Zandalari Druid so much, because atleast then you look like a lizard thing, but it seems to me that form has a permanant hunch in their back or something.
    Yeah, I like the Zandalari form a lot. Its unique to the boomkins, but I think all the druids should get their own unique form, rather than only different colors. But thats an expansion thing I guess!

The different forms can be moonkin alike, but at least should give more colorful options and maybe pure Owl or bear, or in this case, werebear.

The reason I suggest the werebear glyphs is because its a current topic, and it would give a bigger variety. But I fully agree there should be more options. I do like the boomkin form, but more options would be welcome, and about time I'll say.

It would be nice to see something outside of blue sparkles or a fat owl, but not holding my breath that Boomkin will ever get another form to use.

A fel-infused feral looking Owlkin would look pretty slick imo. Same with cat form / a fel infused Ent based form?!