Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    An average TBC player has the sum total of quest rewards from 60-70 quests. After capping they do 3-4 of the available dungeons and quit this dead game there is nothing to do in so no reason to make more gold
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

100g. Once I run out of gold from consumes I buy 1k more.

Boosted a character on a new server with tbc. With mining and herbalism I farmed around 15k + epic flying in P1.

5k gold on PV-EU is about £30 - not worth spending days grinding

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say like 200-500g

15k .. with only 2 chars. And one of them has tailoring/enchanting which don't produce much

around 2k gold with 1 70, no epic flying
    havent done anything except raid logg for over a month i think

Constantly broke, as per usual.

15+ Year Old Account
    2500g on a warrior tank that was rolled in prepatch (draenei), started with a few 100gs and I pretty much just raidlog. Got all crafted bis items I wanted, epic flying mount, full enchants and gems on multiple gearsets, consumables purchased for several resets ahead.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 1100g right now would have more if I didn't spend the last few months leveling blacksmithing for my alt and LW for my main. Still need to spend a few more gold on keys to max out my rep with consortium than I can start making gold and only use it on consumables for raids. Would like to get epic flying for my warrior alt though for wrath as I plan on switching but who knows.

I am proud of my 189 g.

But i bought epic flying a few days ago soooo....

But i onyl raidlog anyway. Not like you can do much more.^^
    But i am fine with it. That is why i play BC.

Money in WoW was always weird to me. You have money. Get more money. ANd.... do nothing with it. But you spend hundreds of hours of your life to get it. I rather play another game that go farming tbh.

Around 500g keeps bouncing up and down with raid consumables and daily quests.

With the ammount of hours I play per week, it became unbearable to gind and get gold. At some point, it was the only thing I was doing.

So I bought gold for $$$, bought my way to 375 tailoring and the mats for both sets. Some days after Blizz suspends me and deletes all my gold. Last time I logged in (a month ago?) I just finished a quest in netherstorm and that got me, 11g(?), So yeah, i'm sitting at 11g total.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    With the ammount of hours I play per week, it became unbearable to gind and get gold. At some point, it was the only thing I was doing.

So I bought gold for $$$, bought my way to 375 tailoring and the mats for both sets. Some days after Blizz suspends me and deletes all my gold. Last time I logged in (a month ago?) I just finished a quest in netherstorm and that got me, 11g(?), So yeah, i'm sitting at 11g total.
    Good. How long was the ban?

Edit. I dont know why people play the game when they don't like some of the main aspects. There's way better games than tbcc out there.
    Last edited by archelos91; 2021-09-27 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Back it real TBC, far from all players could afford 5.000 gold for epic flight.
    And if they did, it was on main only.

We had to cancel raids in TBC, because people couldn't afford repair bills or even the 50g fee for talent swap. Money was hard to come by back then.
    I ended Vanilla with 20k with no gold farming, no AH time wasting and allready had farming mats ready for most TBC professions for new chars - things like tailoring multiple times.

How?

Vanilla Hunter Quest boosting was pretty easy to do (some kiting, some demon dances to learn) and required nothing special (I did it in pvp blues and without pots(shadow).

I mained 3 chars in TBC, had gold for prefessions, mounts and even endless raid buffs/pots that you could stack in the early months and never farmed for anything.

Classic is such a different game, people simple have no idea how Vanillas ecomonics worked outside of wasting 10h/day in AH sales.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by archelos91 View Post
    Good. How long was the ban?

Edit. I dont know why people play the game when they don't like some of the main aspects. There's way better games than tbcc out there.
    3 days. The thing is "one of the main aspects" was the only thing I was doing. With 5 hours or less a week of play all i did was farm elementals. It took me a few days to notice that it was just a giant waste of time. Until they nerf the horrible time consuming grinds, ill be in favor of paying for stuff. The ammount of time that's expected to be poured into this game can get riddicuouls at times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't play now but back in TBC original I had 2 70's and Epic flying on 1. After I paid for that I rarely had more than a few hundred at a time. Raiding was expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    3 days. The thing is "one of the main aspects" was the only thing I was doing. With 5 hours or less a week of play all i did was farm elementals. It took me a few days to notice that it was just a giant waste of time. Until they nerf the horrible time consuming grinds, ill be in favor of paying for stuff. The ammount of time that's expected to be poured into this game can get riddicuouls at times.
    why would you expect anything less from a 15 year old game? people should know exactly what theyre getting themselves into, its not new information.

15+ Year Old Account
    About 1k after buying 3 epic flying mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by archelos91 View Post
    why would you expect anything less from a 15 year old game? people should know exactly what theyre getting themselves into, its not new information.
    I know, I played original TBC. It's just that my perspective and disposition has changed a lot.