Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

anti-LFR threads

these should be banned. they pop up every now and again and all they are is a big old circle jerk session for the people who dislike LFR or other difficulties. there is no actual discussion to have because it's been had so many times before and Blizzard clearly aren't about to change the raid structure anytime soon

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I agree all topics I don't like should just be banned!
    it's not that I don't like them, it's just that they are literally pointless and only done to troll/shitstir.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    it's not that I don't like them, it's just that they are literally pointless and only done to troll/shitstir.
    Do not click these threads. I have solved your problem.

I see some great points in these threads I think are worth discussing. As long as people are civil with each other, why should the debate be shut down?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is literally pointless and only done to troll/shitstir.
    Obligatory ftfy.
    Last edited by Femininity; 2021-09-18 at 06:01 AM.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

I remember maybe 6-7 years ago I made a thread regarding about how I wanted a vanilla version of the game and it was generating a lot of discussion quickly but was locked by some mod on the grounds it was "pointless" because Blizzard had specifically said they'd never do anything like that.

One man's pointless is another man's point.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the threads get activity, it means people want to discuss it. They aren't my cup of tea either, which is why I rarely participate in them, but obviously a lot of people do.

If there are multiple similar threads up at once, we will probably close the duplicates and redirect to the first or biggest one. You're welcome to report newer threads when an existing one is already active so greens can review and close the extras (make sure to link the original or more active thread in the report). Having a bunch open isn't necessary, but there isn't any harm in having an active critical LFR thread at any given time.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |