Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    It seems they have made WPVP against the rules?
    General WPVP no but looks like camping is now illegal or allowing the other faction to camp someone else and you either stand there or leave them to it? That part is confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    General WPVP no but looks like camping is now illegal or allowing the other faction to camp someone else and you either stand there or leave them to it? That part is confusing.
    Yeah I obviously didnt genuinely believe ALL WPvP is against the rules, but certainly its a minefield - ganking and camping is the only difference between PvE and PvP realms (or warmode on/off these days) and that seems to be a focus for them. Does it still say if a pvp solution exists they wont take action? Because that was always their 'solution' to camping / ganking.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Sites have their own audiences with their own specialized opinion makers.

Feel like world pvp is their attempt to both have the quest "against all odds" and trying to stop raid groups from crippling shard in a wpvp farm raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    this doesn't mean anything, what is "not authorized by blizzard"?
    blizzard gives no details, just a few examples, imagine in real life having to respect a rule when you don't know the rule and the police can lock you down for any arbitrary reasons
    that's blizzard for you
    Yep, as vague as usual.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    Is that a reason to cuss someone out? If you think so, that's still a you problem. Kick them or leave the group. depending on your options, and be done with it.
    try reading posts before you reply...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    If anything, thinking that someone is 'toxic' for not being the greatest at the game trying, while trying to potentially learn and get better at the content by playing the game, could be malicious... again, it depends on intent.
    if you almost or even get outdpsed by the healer as a dps, you have no place being in m+...
    Last edited by Sugarcube; 2021-09-20 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    The new PvP-rules are against throwing games in more organized contents, as I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    The new PvP-rules are against throwing games in more organized contents, as I understand it.
    Who decides if you're throwing or just bad though? You can't really ban people for being bad at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    As I understood it, it used to just say "feeding" with a brief description after it mostly related to mobas (hots). Might be wrong tho, but it was somewhere for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Sites have their own audiences with their own specialized opinion makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I don't get it.
    It's to prevent people from cheesing PvP achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Probably becouse its not toxic, the players choose to make it toxic.
    https://imgur.com/fOxW496
    Last edited by Dzonathan; 2021-09-20 at 07:27 AM.

Toxic behaviour wooohoo

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    I can see how someone that out of the loop can believe that. The old ways are quarantined off and exist in the fringes because they simply can't function anymore. Even with a demand banks refuse to do business with them. It's this blanket stance of arrogance and ignorance that annoys me more then puritans to be honest.

Still best it end here less it becomes political. That or we will head down the build your own internet, bank, and run your own country counter "arguement"
    The argument was more in line of "the fringe is the only place the old ways can exist but its dying cause it filters too many".
    You're right that you cant run a site in west like you used to but i dont believe reverting legal changes would fix it anyway because what you are primarily dealing with is increasing commercialization of the net shitting up all popular places with viral marketing, political activism and natural nutcases trying to advertise their nonsense. So its not possible to run a popular open platform on the modern internet while retaining quality. Hence its either you operate in the fringe playing the game of encryption and secrets or you dont get your quality net.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Yeah I obviously didnt genuinely believe ALL WPvP is against the rules, but certainly its a minefield - ganking and camping is the only difference between PvE and PvP realms (or warmode on/off these days) and that seems to be a focus for them. Does it still say if a pvp solution exists they wont take action? Because that was always their 'solution' to camping / ganking.
    I guess they are starting to realize the population discrepancy is so large that for the alliance there is no solution

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    They just continue using the apple handbook and write all kinds of bs into their eula short of selling your soul , none of which has any legal merrit if I may add, and just interpret it as it suits them. The line about "diminishing the game experience for other players" is a stellar example about that. You can do that all day long, as long as Blizzard doesn't specifically enforces anything it's just an empty threat and if they want to get rid of you they can tie you a noose for literally anything.
    EULA not being a legally binding document for federal law isn't the point. EULA exist so that they can deal with bad actors if necessary. If you're toxic and you lose your account, you can't sue to get it back. It's gone. This has nothing to do with legally enforceable and has everything to do with policing their own game.

Not that I think much will amount to it, but I'll be amused either way. One way, a bunch of toxic players get mad that they lost their accounts and post here about how they "did nothing" and lost their account. Since you know, most of the time the people who claim they did nothing believe their toxic behavior to just be normal. Because after all, Blizzard has normalized toxicity within their community for 15 years.

OR Blizzard does nothing and the game continues to hilariously decline.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.