View Poll Results: Should Shadowlands skip 9.3, to make 10.0 come out sooner?

Voters
487. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

253 51.95%
  • No

234 48.05%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Y’all do realize 9.3 was likely never going to happen regardless, yeah?
    Yes, especially since they wasted so much dev time fixing all the !@#$ups of BfA that they were already behind schedule by the time SL was released.
    If the Janitor managed to pwn Azeroth:

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Die, wold soul of *incomprehensible mumbling* with your death my plan to *incomprehensible mumbling* finally fullfilled and *incomprehensible mumbling*!"

Lets also skip 9.1.5 and 9.2 and go straight to 10.0

Just quit WoW alrdy.

These blue haired devs are more worried about having safe spaces and talking groups at blizzard hq then ever put hard work into creating good game play.

Best thing that can happen for the Warcraft franchise now is that blizzard sells the iP to a gaming studio that still has passion of making the best possible game.

I'm pretty sure that bridge has long since passed about abandoning 9.3. Tbh I think they should abandon 9.2 as well and just get the next expansion out, assuming it won't be a rushed pos.

I mean when a single zone, such as Stonetalon Mountains, offers a more compelling story than your entire expansion, it's time to hang it up

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Just quit WoW alrdy.

These blue haired devs are more worried about having safe spaces and talking groups at blizzard hq then ever put hard work into creating good game play.

Best thing that can happen for the Warcraft franchise now is that blizzard sells the iP to a gaming studio that still has passion of making the best possible game.
    I just want a mmo with good raids. I tried ff had some fun leveling then preceeded to utterly smash its raids apart in about two weeks.

I don't even know if a mmo like that will exist again.. maybe riot if they ever get theirs off the ground.

The faster they get rid of Shadowlands the better. And how about next time we dont have "island" zones entirely. Enough of this wasteful travelling half the time with taxi.
    Imagine 500 px width. Now imagine 100 px height. Now imagine this is a signature. Done.

what a clownworld, people thinking that the other addon will be better if they kill this one off.
    same people back then: "nooo plsssss i´m not dumb, blizz has like 2757234570 teams, 1 makes wowz other makes xpax after this one".

just cope clowns.
    the other addon will be the same shit,
    people will point out the flaws during beta.
    the addicts will defend blizz, and the remaining blizz employees (gender hiars, lgbtq, token blacks) who dont know how to work in game dev and how to play games will fail to deliver shit.

blizz has 2 problems: people who dont play games
    and people who cant make games.

former blizz only had 1 problem: people who cant play games.
    fucking nongamers making a game and never finishing MC because: omg we overtuned it. (hahahahahahahahha)

As long as wow has the poison of time gating and "alternative" progression the cycle of decay will repeat...

Shadowlands wasn't a wake up call and it was an expansion they pushed back the launch of because what they build for character power was such a cluster fuck it would of killed the first tier.