Is there a Cut off Point in Revendreth where you cant get into threads of fate?

Title says it all

is there a point in the shadowlands revendreth questline where you cant access the threads of fate story?

i'm just curious for when i start into shadowlands properly somewhere down the line i'm thinking of just doing the main storyline for each zone (minus the side quests) and then just before the end of revendreth, go into threads of fate for some extra renown to start me off and do the extra questlines then.

yeah i figured that myself

that's y i'm planning to lock exp at level 59 to finish out the zones. enemy difficulty took a significant jump when i hit 60 in ardenweald on my first shadowlands character.

i just took a look at the revendreth questline and i wanted to know how far into the main storyline i can go before i'm locked out of threads of fate

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    yeah i figured that myself

that's y i'm planning to lock exp at level 59 to finish out the zones. enemy difficulty took a significant jump when i hit 60 in ardenweald on my first shadowlands character.

i just took a look at the revendreth questline and i wanted to know how far into the main storyline i can go before i'm locked out of threads of fate
    I believe you can change at any time but only from QL to ToF, not the other way round

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I believe you can change at any time but only from QL to ToF, not the other way round
    yeah i know that. i just dont want to wind up finishing the last quest in revendreth Master of Lies and wind up getting locked out just for the chance of a piece of gear