Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Send her to Torghast on clean-up duty for as long as Torghast stands.

She is gonna get rescued by her sisters, after Baine tries to kill her. Having finally had enough and letting his repressed anger out. Yeah, Baine is a peacenik because he has anger issues. But then Void portals start opening up in Oribos, void elves come pouring out attacking the former servants of the Arbitor. Void tentacles yeet Baine into the void killing him off, Alleria and Vereesa save Sylvanas. Declare this attack upon their family an attack on the Alliance and declare a new war on the Horde. Swearing that they will pay for turning her sister into a monster and torturing her for so many years. Thus starts the Sixth War, and the Alliance Civil War as Tyrande and other members of the Alliance go what the fuck is wrong with you?! But mostly the Horde is blamed for starting the Sixth War while Zovaal gets to the Sepulcher and finds out it is... empty. Turns out the other First Ones were telling him the truth, all his schemes undone, all he has done based on a false belief. Mop up the Mawsworn, Seige of Silvermoon and Thunderbluff as the last raids of the expansion. Horde loses their foothold in Eastern Kingdom when the Sunwell gets void tainted and blights the northern half of the Plaguelands with Void corruption. Thunderbluff collapses as all of Mulgore is flooded with Lava. Horde now has one capitol city, Orgrimmar.

Edit: And while this is all happening Sylvanas is just trying to kill herself.
    Last edited by vilememory; 2021-09-20 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Added video and what Sylvanas is doing
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Revendreth without a doubt. Vashj and Kel Thuzad should've been sent there too.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Polymorphed into a bowl of fruit.
    Ticks all the boxes for me.

If WoW was a true RPG then Blizzard would let me chop her head off. See that would be a meaningful choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Bonus points if she ends up yelling "the shadowlands are free!" in one of those gorgeous HD cinematics
    Yes, following Zeratul... Ehmmm... Bolvar acknoledging her importance.

"And though justice demands that she die for her crimes, only she can save us."

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Id send her back in time to Wc3/vanilla wow when she was amazing.

She never was, the game was just played by horny teens then. If you subtract your gonads from your memory you'll see she never was anything remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    She never was, the game was just played by horny teens then. If you subtract your gonads from your memory you'll see she never was anything remarkable.
    What do you mean? The lore is still written by horny teenagers - imprisoned in the bodies of 40+ year old white fat men with inferiority complexes (incels).

10+ Year Old Account
    To Revendreth to be sucked dry of Anima, and then plummet the hag into the Maw when of no more use.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Impaled over and over again until it stops being funny. Spoilers: It won't.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

She’ll take either zovaal or the arbiter’s place. Really predictable tbh

Her character was fantastic in Wc3, but seems like most WoW-kiddos don't even know that game even exist.

Sylvanas is being kept alive for information. She's not getting sent to any afterlife right now.

That said, I've no doubt she'll Grom Hellscream herself later, sacrificing herself to atone for her crimes.

If her soul survives that sacrifice, I'd say Revendreth is the way to go. Even if she'd be more capable of remorse with her soul restored, it takes more than remorse to atone for your actions. Revendreth offers torture with a hope for redemption, with those that fail ending up in the Maw anyway. While I'd say Sylvanas deserves the Maw, I'm a bit of a sucker for redemption. Also, I don't think she's without the potential for it, given it's implied the Jailer tricked her.

The problem with implementing choice in an MMO is that at the same time you have to completely invalidate it for the greater story. Meaning leaving the fate of Sylvanas to the decision of the players would make that choice have no consequences whatsoever, because the main story cannot branch into 5-6 different arms to acomodate all players choices.

You have that in SWTOR. The class story has several choices, but it's final outcome never changes, some dialogue is different, maybe you get a different title or name at the end, but the outcome is always the same.

With that out of the way I am pretty sure the story will end where it began. On the top of Icecrown, with Sylvanas becoming the new Lich King to be the Jailer of the Scourge for ever more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Id send her back in time to Wc3/vanilla wow when she was amazing.

Amazing in vanilla WoW? As a bouncing night elf not doing anything? So amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, if Arthas ends up in the Maw for bieng misguided and lured into a impossible choice by the forces of Death then so does Sylvanas.

She was a remarkably good background character that did darker stuff but never truly went so far that the Alliance had a cause to declare outright war.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The same place Garrosh went: Nonexistence.
    This. Let her be dead dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Amazing in vanilla WoW? As a bouncing night elf not doing anything? So amazing.
    While she didn't do much of anything, the idea of her character was fine. She was the leader of a group of 'good' undead who were fighting for survival and a place in the world, as well as vengeance against Arthas for what he'd done to them. She was honestly the best of the windrunner sisters as she wasn't just some human's arm candy.

The forsaken were cool up until the end of Wrath. Then there became the issue of where do they go from there? The forsaken's mission was complete, though they needed a cutcene at the end of ICC, heck, a lot of groups did.

After Wrath they became just the horde's sinister friends who just got away with doing horrible stuff, losing all sympathy for them up until the disaster that was BFA.
    Last edited by Myradin; 2021-09-21 at 02:09 PM.

Blizzard seems to want her to be the Arbiter.

Unfortunately I'd rather see her dead and the soul eviscerated but unfortunately I don't think they'll kill her. She'll get away with all she did because something something "I was forced to, I feel so bad now that I have my soul" or w/e.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang