Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Source: 'dude trust me'.
    A simple Google search with “mobile WoW” should suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    As per Bobby himself. Retail WoW development will be abandoned after wow’s 10th expansion.
    Simply Google WoW mobile.
    Simply provide Bobby Kotick's quote. While you're at it explain why no one else seems to know about this which would be very big news on any gaming site you can name.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    A simple Google search with “mobile WoW” should suffice.
    If it's so simple, why don't you provide some sources?

You do understand, that it's pretty damn difficult to take any of this seriously, when absolutely nobody is talking about it? This would be huge news. And yet, nothing.

So either provide something real, that's not a product of a fevered mind, or admit you have been bullshitting all this time.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-09-21 at 08:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

OP carry on sniffing that second hand glue... what a load of tripe you have read.

Simply Put, they will keep making expansions as long s they are making a profit, which they still are.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Getting anyone to play WoW even for free is a losing battle now that 99% of all players left. The casuals see the game catering only to the 1% hardcore raiders and feel alienated. No point in giving blizzard feedback either as it seems they want the game to die but don’t wanna kill it abruptly. They have plans for a WoW mobile to take over the IP in the future.

Simply Google WoW mobile.
    again, no source. are Blizz making mobile games? yes, of course they are. is it the end of the PC version WoW as you suggested? no.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP

Mods I get that some threads generate discussion... but for gods sake ones that are based on obvious fucking bullshit should be closed!! OP started this off with a blatant lie; there is no discussion to be had about a lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't understand why this shit is allowed to run. What's the point? Just to bait people into infractions? What value is here in this thread existing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Still don't understand why this shit is allowed to run. What's the point? Just to bait people into infractions? What value is here in this thread existing?
    The mods are literally incompetent. They care more about the person telling op to fuck off because it hurts their feelings than clearly bait/troll topics only created to stir shit up.

How much more pointless threads are you going to create in the next 10h ?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    you said, and I quote: "As per Bobby himself. Retail WoW development will be abandoned after wow’s 10th expansion."

where did he say this? oh that's right he didn't because that would be ridiculous.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP

MODS, CLOSE DOWN THREADS BASED ON BULLSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    you said, and I quote: "As per Bobby himself. Retail WoW development will be abandoned after wow’s 10th expansion."

where did he say this? oh that's right he didn't because that would be ridiculous.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP

MODS, CLOSE DOWN THREADS BASED ON BULLSHIT
    This is the bobby kotick article

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001...95742380473502

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    only took you 4 pages to finally link an article which is locked behind a paywall so I can't read it

Bruh if everquest 2 and lord of the rings online can be pumping out expansions with less than 1/4th the playerbase than WoW then im sure 10 wont be the last.

Also the mobile markets main gaming type is silly gacha games, strategy whale games, and your occasional port. Its hard to take the mobile game industry seriously when majority of people really only play them while theyre taking a shit or bored at work, The doomsayers are melodramatic asf these days xD
    Last edited by Itori; 2021-09-21 at 10:13 AM.

As per Bobby himself. Retail WoW development will be abandoned after wow’s 10th expansion.

Currently, there are two WoW mobile games near completion. One is Pokémon style (might just be pet battles only) for iOS and Android and the other is a new take on WoW playable on the Nintendo switch.

Both new mobile games are free to play. WoW, both retail and classic versions will continue as a combination of free to play and premium sub.

Source: https://www.mmorpg.com/news/it-looks...20880?amp=true
    That source only covers what I've bolded in your quote, and barely that.

Do you have sources for the remaining 88% of what you're claiming?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    only took you 4 pages to finally link an article which is locked behind a paywall so I can't read it
    I've read it and will save you the trouble. It is indeed bullshit. Does not validate a single claim he's making. But I'd be surprised if it did. Not that I read the WSJ all that often, but that kind of news about their IPs doesn't seem like something that would go up there. I expected it to be vague mumblings about the $numbers and the state of the industry itself, and that's, well, exactly what I got.
    Last edited by CalamityHeart; 2021-09-21 at 10:15 AM.

Mobile games is mainly aimed at the chinese market. Chinese market banned all new games. So this is a dud

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Closing this thread due to the misleading title and probable misinformation, as well as substantial derailment.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead