Thread: Brewfest 2021

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything for BCC?

I seem to remember ages ago doing the Token Grind on a Belf for the ram mounts

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Anything for BCC?

I seem to remember ages ago doing the Token Grind on a Belf for the ram mounts
    The first year of Brewfest during TBC had the stamp for (I believe) 350 tokens that allowed you to purchase the 60% and 100% Brewfest rams during the event.

The 2nd time the event was live during TBC, the 100% ram and a new 100% kodo now dropped from a boss inside BRD and the 60% ram has been unavailable ever since.

Unfortunately TBCC is based on the last patch of TBC, so the Brewfest is based on its final iteration and the stamp is therefore nowhere to be found.

But you can get the 100% ram and kodo mounts from the BRD boss. If you're lucky enough to see either drop AND also win the roll, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    WoWhead saying that BCC has both Direbrew AND the stamp https://tbc.wowhead.com/news/honorar...classic-324251

Wiow! Cool glad Brewfest got something new in 2019!

These events are a good representation of current Blizzard's development mentality.

1+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I can not believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    No need for special events to grant mythic raid level gear. Thats not the purpose of the event....
    Certainly not. But 184 is over 40 item levels below the previous Mythic tier. That is a massive gulf. They could afford to make it ever so slightly more useful... Honestly, I think it should be made equal to current-tier Normal. It's not like you can get a full gear set from it; it's just a few items. It'd be a nice little boost for the more casual players. It also would have the benefit of encouraging people to engage with the holiday event that hasn't added anything meaningful in years (which can be said about every holiday!).

I just do Halloween because for the last year days the mount never dropped when doing the event daily on 8 alts!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Why is the Nightborne still using one of the NPC models, rather than a player model with the normal Brewfest attire...?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingsince1981 View Post
    I wonder how long this event can last in the cancel culture we are in now, I can't imagine alcohol abuse is seen as a good thing to a lot of people and promoting it seems odd when they change women in cloths to fruit.
    They would have to remove the Dwarf race (Master race), Pandarens and Brewmasters as well. Maybe in WoW 2 perhaps if it ever happens. I'd never play it

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    No need for special events to grant mythic raid level gear. Thats not the purpose of the event....
    Who was asking for mythic level gear? LFR gear would be fine. That is the way it used to be. At least make it 200. 187 is a complete joke.

I imagine they could change anything pandaria beer wise into tea references instead, the monk class would also work using tea instead of beer /shrug