1+ Year Old Account

Is it possible to get 1,000 subscribers in a week in TikTok?

Is it possible to get 1,000 subscribers in a week in TikTok?

No. It has hardcoded cap of less than 1000 subs per week.

/s

What sort of a question is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

i'm sure you can buy subscribers there just like any other service.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    Agreed odd question, it's worded in a way like someone told the OP they got 1,000 subscribers in a week and they didn't believe them. It's very possible if a person is reasonably well-known and/or has a prior social media following already, not difficult at all. So it's easily possible. Some people that just had a modest social media following before going to TikTok reached 100k in weeks putting out catchy viral videos. The problem being you need to get over 1M subscribers on TikTok to even start generating any revenue.

It's also important to keep in mind that the term 'subscribing' does NOT mean the same thing on all social media platforms. For example, on Twitch a 'subscriber' pays ~$5/month to a Twitch streamer, roughly half of which goes to Twitch and half to the streamer. On YouTube and TikTok a subscriber pays nothing to 'subscribe' and generates zero income for the content creator. Youtube paid memberships at $5/month are comparable to Twitch subscriptions. Granted YT pays a small sliver on views too.
    But this difference is important when comparing since a Youtube or TikTok streamer may brag that they have 100,000 'subscribers' (but no paying memberships), while in reality a Twitch streamer with 100 (or even just 10) 'subscribers' can be making more money. 1 paid subscriber is worth >>> a YT or TikTok unpaid subscriber who can click a button for free. So the platform and what it means to subscribe makes a big difference in the value of having a certain # of subscribers.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is not the appropriate forum. This thread is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."