Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    What about instead of boost for gold, there will be only boost for boost? like:
    raid for arena
    arena for m+
    m+ for raid
    raid for pet battle
    pet battle for trasmorun loot
    mount for achievemnt
    achievement for arena...
    Or any other combination where player A got boosted and pay player B with a different boost
    (yeah i'm an one of that old boomer that boosted pandaria challenge for gladiator title, or trade a full siege of orgrimmar ex hc for a full pvp guild and they boost all our raider to gladiator)
    That was super sweet

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Tsarez legit dont even bother, i pointed out to them that there is ATLEAST 500 servers, and that even if you had people work 8 hour work days you would need 3 people for a full 24 hour period, leading to about 5 people for a full week (cause people work 5/7 days a week)

meaning you would need about 2500 people.

but they came back with "you would only need to moderate like 15 servers, and you can just pay then 6$ an hour. problem solved"
    Why not see it as a very special government welfare program? Or maybe put them all into a single cramped Asian call center style building with nets around their windows to stop them from commiting suicide. No payment needed, just promise them to "take care of their family".

At least the LFG tool won't have boosters advertising anymore. So worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/status/us
    i got a total of 733, idk how you got 504.
    especially as these dont include the chinese servers.
    Why do you see the concept of hiring staff as a some ridiculous unfathomable outcome?

I've not indulged in your bizzare number game as it seems pointless but let's get to the heart of the issue.

Why is it absurd to expect basic moderation in a game where out sourcing it to the community has clearly failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Ofc its fine since they are gold sellers. And this concludes why the problem will never go away.

Yip. The more boosting people clogging up the LFG the better for Blizzard.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, but I rather buy boost than sit 5 hours in a pug. I am just terribly lazy nowadays. Lacking patience or whatever it is. Recently, I entered such terrible boost group that to be honest I couldn't really see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnok View Post
    Let me start this by saying I hate boosting. Boosting will not be going away, with the token its too big of a cash cow for blizzards to give up. What would you think if blizzard set aside servers that made boosting on them an insta ban. They already have servers that cater to specific play styles, pvp and pve servers (classic only), RP servers, why not have boosting servers. The boost / non boost servers would not be able to interact with eachother.
    Is it a big cash cow? How many people are selling tokens to buy boosts? If you can’t answer, then you can’t possibly know it’s a big cash cow and you are just pulling random shit out of your ass.

I don't hate boosting! I just hate ad promotion stuff.
    Last edited by kevinjack089; 2021-10-02 at 08:00 AM.