Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Diablo II: Resurrected Datamined Cinematics for Act III, Act IV and Act V

Patch 9.1.5 PTR - Build 40290

Diablo II: Resurrected Datamined Cinematics for Act III, Act IV and Act V
    We have datamined new remastered cinematics for Diablo II: Resurrected Act III, Act IV and Act V!

Other cinematics for Diablo II: Resurrected can be found here:

Spoilers Ahead!

Diablo II: Resurrected - Act III Cinematic

Diablo II: Resurrected - Act IV Intro Cinematic

Diablo II: Resurrected - Act IV Finale Cinematic

Diablo II: Resurrected - Act V Intro Cinematic

Diablo II: Resurrected - Act V Finale Cinematic

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-09-22 at 06:40 AM.

God that is so fucking cool. The memories.

Those are looking great. Yeah, thanks for another reminder of WC3:Refunded.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too bad the core mechanics are outdated.
    I was around for Diablo 1 and 2 and played the crap out of them. But there's just too much outdated crap they left in that makes your head scratch.
    Too few skills, stamina needed for running, potion chugging and charms taking slots in a (tiny) inventory is fucking head scratching.

the nostalgia is strong

3+ Year Old Account
    Best game that ever was and ever will be

10+ Year Old Account
    What I love about these is that they didn't just completely redo everything with new updated animations to fix the original jankiness, they kept them in and did a genuine remaster so that anyone who played the original has immediate recollection.

They could have upgraded them all and no doubt done an amazing remake using modern animation techniques to make them more realistic but I'm glad they decided against that in favour of presenting something truer to the original form.

How I hate from the bottom of my heart all nostalgia junkies. Get a life nerds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    You're really livin' it up yourself there, whining about it on the internet.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    What I love about these is that they didn't just completely redo everything with new updated animations to fix the original jankiness, they kept them in and did a genuine remaster so that anyone who played the original has immediate recollection.

They could have upgraded them all and no doubt done an amazing remake using modern animation techniques to make them more realistic but I'm glad they decided against that in favour of presenting something truer to the original form.
    Aye, Vicarious Visions has done a really good job with these cinematics. If only WC3 was similar..
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Too bad the core mechanics are outdated.
    I was around for Diablo 1 and 2 and played the crap out of them. But there's just too much outdated crap they left in that makes your head scratch.
    Too few skills, stamina needed for running, potion chugging and charms taking slots in a (tiny) inventory is fucking head scratching.
    Yeah, instead of giving a charms inventory.
    So fun to put drops into cube and back out, wtf.

Then the lack of content. Poe has 10 acts. I think poe2 gets 16 acts?
    Diablo 2 could have 50 acts by now, but that would be way too much content.

Blizzard is so out of ideas it's heartbreaking.

Sc2 is now finally a game with a decent amount of content. After 3 mission packs and 2 expansions.

I will buy d2 once its on sale. But i doubt we would play it more than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post

Sc2 is now finally a game with a decent amount of content. After 3 mission packs and 2 expansions.

It might be too little for the oldschool players. But it will surely entertain new generations of players who haven't seen it before.

As much as I'm dying to watch these, I'll show some restraint and wait to experience them in-game! ������

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a great time in the beta and I'm looking forward to launch. Gonna get some a bunch of friends together and run through the game together. Hopefully some stick around for the endgame too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    Had a great time in the beta and I'm looking forward to launch. Gonna get some a bunch of friends together and run through the game together. Hopefully some stick around for the endgame too.
    How many Diablo kills does it take before you are at “endgame”?

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post

They did say they planned some improvement for the game later on. We'll see

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Project much?

I mean, they look nicer.

But some stuff I like less. Mainly Baal in the Lord of Destruction intro cinematic. Other than the "ENOUGH!!!" he always seemed more nonchalant in the original, smug. Here he actually seemed like he put in an effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adam Sessler looking good in Act V!

That Act V intro cinematic looks so much different to me now that it's in high def and my rose tinted glasses are gone...wow, so many details in that thing that I'd completely overlooked back in the day. I always thought that Baal was actually kindof humanoid on that throne when he was with his armies and he changes once he gets into the Worldstone Keep, but now I can CLEARLY see that he's looked like a gigantic humanoid crab from the beginning of the act!