Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    It initially says treasures so they're trying to use the terms interchangeably when they really aren't, but even trophy doesn't mean it isn't wanted or willing. Just means something you have due to a victory which being allegedly the only 2 female mogu, treasure and trophy would still apply if it is consensual, wanted, and willing. I mean hell if they weren't, they wouldn't be fighting for him and just let us pass to him.

Regardless, the dragon aspects called their mates consorts. Guess Alex and Ysera were misandrists.
    Lmao, the problem is not that they are "consorts", the issue here is that the only two female mogu in existence were treated like treasures/trophies. Like my man, objectification doesn't get more blatant than that.

Like are you gonna tell me that's the same context Krasus was in? Come on my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Lmao, the problem is not that they are "consorts", the issue here is that the only two female mogu in existence were treated like treasures/trophies. Like my man, objectification doesn't get more blatant than that.

Like are you gonna tell me that's the same context Krasus was in? Come on my dude.
    What exactly is wrong with NPCs getting "objectified" or treated as treasures?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Why is that weird? You're talking about a tyrannical emperor.

It's almost like you and the people that make these kinds of decisions have no concepts of context, especially in a fantasy setting.
    I mean it's exactly weird because; it's like really the logical conclusion that if someone is evil they well, HAVE, to literally create women to treat as trophies? Why even HAVE females on a race that was up until this point genderless?

That's what's so funny about you bringing context up; how does that any of that make sense? why would females even exist on a constructed race, why would their scarcity be valued, why would it oh-so-intentionally end up as a reflection of your run of the mill human tyrant when the mogu context is so hilariously different?

It's just all a paper thin excuse for hot trophy mogu wives, inserted regardless of any ACTUAL context mogu had as a race.

I mean if they're the only two in existence then it kinda makes sense they're treated like treasures. Honestly there wasn't an issue years ago and there isn't one now. I'm sure it was some colorful haired half-shaven snowflake who even found the names of these bosses to be a problem.

We asked for the scumbags involved in the scandal to have their references removed, not to devoid wow of any type of fun or flavor. Like big love rocket is freaking offensive? Like are you fucking kidding me. Modern times are a freaking joke. I told my wife these recent updates and she ranted for like 10 min straight on how utterly ridiculous this is.

It's completely pandery and patronizing towards female players if you ask me.

Whats next, remove the succubus and bikini plate?????
    Last edited by Varx; 2021-09-23 at 12:57 AM.

I mean it's exactly weird because; it's like really the logical conclusion that if someone is evil they well, HAVE, to literally create women to treat as trophies? Why even HAVE females on a race that was up until this point genderless?

That's what's so funny about you bringing context up; how does that any of that make sense? why would females even exist on a constructed race, why would their scarcity be valued, why would it oh-so-intentionally end up as a reflection of your run of the mill human tyrant when the mogu context is so hilariously different?

It's just all a paper thin excuse for hot trophy mogu wives, inserted regardless of any ACTUAL context mogu had as a race.
    You're really reading too much into it. No one cares, or ever has cared about this until yesterday.

The HR department drives in game decisions now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Since the thread is permanently derailed, it will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead