5+ Year Old Account

Familiars on shoulders

Hi,

Just an idea for something cosmetic, but it could be really nice to see familiars on shoulderpads.

They already made huge shoulderpads, elemental shoulderpads, shoulderpads with animation....
    .... and now its time for some familiars!!

Ideas:
    Cloth: Owl, Raven, Toad, Imp, Phoenix Hatchling, Black Cat
    Leather: Pixie, Hummingbird, Bee Swarm, Praying Mantis, Weasel, Parrot
    Mail: Dragonling, Hawk, Falcon, Racoon, Lizard
    Plate: Don't know if this fits a class style

A bit of animation would be nice.
    It could be a boss drop, maybe the next dungeon tier? But also an inscription recipe?
    And they could make the whole armor set in style of that type of familiar.
    What do you say?

I think that's an interesting idea. Plate could have mini armored pets, like an armor-clad beaver or something

There are already pets that can ride your shoulder in the game. Capn'Crackers parrot and Feathers mechanical bird being notable ones. I think also Pepe can ride your shoulder as well, maybe there are others, can't remember. If anything, that's probably what should happen to some new/already existing pets, rather than creating a completely new system
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-09-24 at 05:45 AM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    There are already pets that can ride your shoulder in the game. Capn'Crackers parrot and Feathers mechanical bird being notable ones. I think also Pepe can ride your shoulder as well, maybe there are others, can't remember. If anything, that's probably what should happen to some new/already existing pets, rather than creating a completely new system
    Parrot skeleton pets ride on your shoulder
    Cat skeleton pets will sit on lap
    There is multiple toys to put pets on head including pepe, and slug (Spitzy)
    Also there is a toy to put a parrot on shoulder

allowing you to have a pet on each shoulder, and one on your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

As for me, this is really very interesting.

I would love to have a murloc on my shoulder ngl

I don't like it if it is part of my armor. As pepe. Why not. But would be difficult will the myriad of different transmogs and without collision.

They could just give pets more interaction. Like flying pets flying around you and stuff like that.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love for more interaction with your companion-pets.. or more animation regarding the armor anyway.

Flying pets could swoop down and land on the player's arm.. or the player could occasionally straighten their armor/belt/helmet as an idle.