Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Funny fact, I lost 1 level when I logged back in.
    Yep, rollbacks have been a thing. Some have lost quite a bit more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Anyone who thought launch was gonna be smooth are naive at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    People still had faith in Blizzard enough to pre-order. A fool and his money are soon parted.
    I mean D2R is a fairly good (updated) representation of D2. If you like D2 then you'll like D2R.

Network issues and major bugs only last for .1% of a game's lifetime so if a person can't be patient for that long then I'd say they have some kind of personal problem.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-09-26 at 04:53 PM.

People still had faith in Blizzard enough to pre-order. A fool and his money are soon parted.
    Did something happen I'm unaware of? I just made my first Insight Oh the memories. It's such a great game and except for all the gripes with the faces and all that, they did an excellent job with this remaster.

Okay, there's little hickups with the server here and there, like right now, but apart from that, I've been playing non-stop.

Well my character just disappeared...hope it comes back.

I bought it for WoW gold before I quit & I expected this to happen Got plenty of good things to play to just going to leave it until it (mostly) works.

Still a pathetic showing from Blizzard, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Well my character just disappeared...hope it comes back.
    lol both of my online chars are gone right now too. For me it's happened multiple times, I've just did other stuff for a few hours, restarted/updated the game, and then they were back exactly as they were.

(Disclaimer: my anecdotes are just anecdotes)
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-09-26 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    lol both of my online chars are gone right now too. For me it's happened multiple times, I've just did other stuff for a few hours, updated the game, and they were back exactly as they were.

(Disclaimer: anecdotes are just anecdotes)
    Yeah it's back, but I can't join any games. It says it's already in a game. So looks like their servers have disconnected, reconnected and the character is still in that game but you can't kick it out. I'd imagine it will eventually time out but I walked away yesterday for 3 hours and came back and I was still in game so...ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Yeah it's back, but I can't join any games. It says it's already in a game. So looks like their servers have disconnected, reconnected and the character is still in that game but you can't kick it out. I'd imagine it will eventually time out but I walked away yesterday for 3 hours and came back and I was still in game so...ugh.
    Yeah same here, so I'm off to bed.

Apparently the character being stuck, was a maintenance that was not announced in game, which is the place where most people were. Instead they opted to add it to the launcher, because obviously.. Ehh.... Yeah never mind. That's retarded Blizzard.

Apart from that, they also didn't disconnect people from their games, because they assumed that their 'live' maintenance wouldn't impede players ability to keep playing. Well fucking shock that people found out about the fact that it did impede their ability to play, after leaving their previous game, most likely unsaved and thus having another 'rollback' of their progress. I'm happy I was farming countess nightmare for a bit. Probably only lost one game.

I'll see tomorrow if they manage to restore my character, otherwise, more than one game ������

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Yeah same here, so I'm off to bed.

Apparently the character being stuck, was a maintenance that was not announced in game, which is the place where most people were. Instead they opted to add it to the launcher, because obviously.. Ehh.... Yeah never mind. That's retarded Blizzard.

Apart from that, they also didn't disconnect people from their games, because they assumed that their 'live' maintenance wouldn't impede players ability to keep playing. Well fucking shock that people found out about the fact that it did impede their ability to play, after leaving their previous game, most likely unsaved and thus having another 'rollback' of their progress. I'm happy I was farming countess nightmare for a bit. Probably only lost one game.

I'll see tomorrow if they manage to restore my character, otherwise, more than one game ������
    I lost my cube of all things. Just poofed. Couldn't find anything else missing. I did lose some progress but judging by the flow of complaints and posts by blizz cms I got lucky and logged out RIGHT after things went down, otherwise I probably could have played for hours and lost it all, if I stayed in a single game.

Luckily I was burning through NM, imagine getting to hell. Slogging through immunes and finally getting somewhere only for it to be for nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could atleast pause the game when playing alone

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Wish I could atleast pause the game when playing alone
    That's good offline but as a hardcore/online player I like that we can't pause the game even when soloing because it breaks immersion. You can't pause IRL when a problem arises so you shouldn't be able to pause D2 either, imo.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-09-28 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Ultimatum
    Ritual
    Heist
    Delirium
    Blight
    Legion
    Synthesis

that's 7 out of the last 10 leagues that had issues no one has to pinpoint a single league.
    You forgot one major point

PoE is free, and not a remake of a 20+ year old game that costs $40

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    You forgot one major point

PoE is free, and not a remake of a 20+ year old game that costs $40
    ya not at all relevant to false claims that Poe has no launch problems.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

2 server crashes in about 10mins.

Cool cool.

- - - Updated - - -

3rd crash. Annnd thats me for the night.

Come on sort this shit out. I can see why they delayed ladder, jesus christ lads. If you're gonna make it online only sort it the fuck out.

side note, little help plz. my F1-12 seems a little fucked, like when I hit F4; I zoom in a consume a 4 potion. Checked all the hotkeys and nothing set that way. Seems a software issue with my keyboard, but tbh haven't looked deeply into it, regardless anyone run into the same shit, so I can fix quickly without looking into it. Thanks.