Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Neither of these trailers/commercials/videos will make me rebuy a game I already own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Using Simu Liu...I sure hope they recorded this stuff before all the crazy shit he said was revealed lol
    Being supportive of taiwan is crazy now? dang so much mainland chinese support

what a waste of money lol

Wow, these are way too corny and I'm from Iowa, especially the Winston Duke one.

I don't get those trailers. I mean, they're cool-ish, but is Winston supposed to be the Paladin? What about the guy from Shang-Chi?

Quote Originally Posted by Armael View Post
    How exactly are these specific encounters (listed) being changed, though?
    it seems the more they talk the less they say. I still can't figure out how supposedly not needing "breaching the tomb" beyond 1 toon has impacted the class hall mount quest chain.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    it seems the more they talk the less they say. I still can't figure out how supposedly not needing "breaching the tomb" beyond 1 toon has impacted the class hall mount quest chain.
    Breaching the Tomb was the longest and most grindy part of the class mount chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Very surprised the bridge dude isn't on the Antorus list since he will just keep you chain feared forever unless you bring another body.
    He is on the PTR from what wowhead had said or somewhere I read it if you're talking the traps guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armael View Post
    How exactly are these specific encounters (listed) being changed, though?
    Guldan no longer stuns(well the demon within doesn't in the final phase from the parasites or whatever), Coven they removed the damage reduction so I'm assuming same goes for Odyn with his buddies, I think they're removing the debuff that Varimathras stacks when you take shadow damage(he's not up yet like Eonar so that's what I'm assuming) and I think the knockback on Aggramar is getting reduced.

The others I can't recall or am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Breaching the Tomb was the longest and most grindy part of the class mount chain.
    yeah I know. and testing on the PTR doesn't indicate any of it has been truly removed. the blues' mention of no longer needing it but still "some quests" is leaving out a lot of vital information. like how much of breaching the tomb does still needs to be done because there is definitely some portion unless the PTR does not reflect the change.

I just tested the Eonar encounter on PTR on my Elemental Shaman, and I can tell you it's even more broken.

By the time I have cleared the first wave from mid and heading to top, Eonar dies from the Destructor that spawns up there. It's like not only does our enemy mobs get increased damaged taken, but so does Eonar?

Scarab Lord
    Commercials.. ugh - atleast they're honest, good games tend to bring out the worst of/in the tryhards.