Problem with a very simple Paladin Ret macro ..

Hi,

all out of sudden this is not working anymore, no idea why .. and yes, I am using the Final Verdict legendary.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=45 wake of ashes, final verdict

When a spell gets "replaced", the original spell is still there and uses the new spell. The following macro will work with or without the legendary:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence Wake of Ashes, Templar's Verdict

As for the vague "not working" claim, you need to explain what you are expecting the macro to do and specify what it is doing instead.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

It casts WoA, but then neither Final or Templar's verdict, I tried both. Three days ago it did!

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    It casts WoA, but then neither Final or Templar's verdict, I tried both. Three days ago it did!
    Have you tried rewriting this macro but instead of typing out out, shift click the abilities from your spellbook?

I have had macros stop working like this before, usually a rogue SS macro. I think I can spell Sinister Strike. I can also capitalise it to match the shift click version but for some indiscernible reason it will not work properly.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Yes, all that, I have no explanation since it was working 3 days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Shift-clicking Final Verdict fixed the macro ... weird.