Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

I wish Tyrande chose vengeance

Remember 3 years ago when Tyrande invoked the Night Warrior and all Night Elf players thought they'd finally get some retribution? What a joke. Worst of all is that she's been portrayed like a mad woman for wanting justice. Now that she chose 'renewal' (which basically means letting the Horde get away with it, again) over vengeance, all chances of seeing retribution are gone.

Imo, to have at least some form of closure, the Kaldorei should give the Horde an ultimatum. Depart from Night Elf lands and never return, or be hunted down. These lands include Darkshore, Ashenvale, Mount Hyjal and Moonglade. I'm sure the mages and druids could construct some natural/magical barrier between Ashenvale and the Barrens/Azshara, to prevent any trespassing. Malfurion should also kick the Tauren and Trolls out of the Cenarion Circle. Letting them join was dumb decision to begin with.

However, knowing Blizzard, the Horde will be invading Ashenvale again in 3-5 years. And they again will get away with it scot free.
    Last edited by Moonrage; 2021-09-26 at 12:07 AM. Reason: My dumbass can't do grammar on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Remember 3 years ago when Tyrande invoked the Night Warrior and all Night Elf players thought they'd finally get some retribution? What a joke. Worst of all is that she's been portrayed like a mad woman for wanting justice. Now that she chose 'renewal' (which basically means letting the Horde get away with it, again) over vengeance, all chances of seeing retribution are gone.

Imo, to have at least some form of closure, the Kaldorei should give the Horde an ultimatum. Depart from Night Elf lands and never return, or be hunted down. These lands include Darkshore, Ashenvale, Mount Hyjal and Moonglade. I'm sure the mages and druids could constout the Tauren and Trolls off the Cenarion Circleruct some natural/magical barrier between Ashenvale and the Barrens/Azshara, to prevent any trespassing. Malfurion should also kick the Tauren and Trolls out of the Cenarion Circle. Letting them join was dumb decision to begin with.

However, knowing Blizzard, the Horde will be invading Ashenvale again in 3-5 years. And they again will get away with it scot free.
    The whole story arc was so blisteringly awful, from the Horde going along with it because "Muh warchief", the Night elves not knowing their own lands (The secret path in via Felwood), the suddenly long-range catapults, all the hubbub about the oh-so-powerful Night warrior, having to beg for the fight against Nathanos in Darkshore to not be an utter humiliation, being called crazy for wanting revenge by Anduin, some more bits that just make me angrier to even think about, and at the end of the shitshow, Tyrande "Chooses renewal", so the Night elves are back to placidly waiting for the next invasion.

It just makes me laugh at people saying "I want more focus on [race]!", with these writers, no you bloody don't!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Malfurion should also kick the Tauren and Trolls out of the Cenarion Circle
    I think he would understand that they're actually innocent considering that Sylvanas sent the Horde druids away to Silithus to keep them busy for a very long time as to not interfere with her plans
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get used to hyped-up storylines that go nowhere after a while with this franchise.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I think he would understand that they're actually innocent considering that Sylvanas sent the Horde druids away to Silithus to keep them busy for a very long time as to not interfere with her plans
    Still, why take the risk? Furthermore, not even Night Elf women were allowed in the Cenarion Circle when it was founded, but now every idiot that can grow a pumpkin gets a membership card?

I'd have wanted Tyrande to remain a hardliner too. Alliance needs differing politics, it's all been too big happy family during WoW's era considering how fragile it was during Second War.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

They missed their chance to do something interesting with the Alliance with Genn and Tyrande which the game and the Alliance desperately needs alongside an interesting Ally race. Instead we get the usual Golden fare.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    The whole story arc was so blisteringly awful, from the Horde going along with it because "Muh warchief", the Night elves not knowing their own lands (The secret path in via Felwood), the suddenly long-range catapults, all the hubbub about the oh-so-powerful Night warrior, having to beg for the fight against Nathanos in Darkshore to not be an utter humiliation, being called crazy for wanting revenge by Anduin, some more bits that just make me angrier to even think about, and at the end of the shitshow, Tyrande "Chooses renewal", so the Night elves are back to placidly waiting for the next invasion.

It just makes me laugh at people saying "I want more focus on [race]!", with these writers, no you bloody don't!
    Shit like this is why I can no longer take this game, nor the lore seriously. And that makes me sad. I have several Warcraft books and used to pore over the text in-game, reading every quest, exploring every crevice in the zones.

It's been gutted. It's hollow. This makes me sad.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

This is World of Wokecraft. If characters don't behave like Anduin, they are clearly evil and wrong. You keep letting sjw losers write your stories, this is what you get. No one comes out happy except for the bleeding hearts that seem to think rl morality and peace have a place in a game called Warcraft.

I really do hate it for not just Night Elf fans, but the Alliance as a whole. I primarily played Horde because the blue team was too docile for my tastes, and now the final nail seems to be in the coffin for everyone who isn't a lawful good Anduin clone in terms of temperament and morality.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    They missed their chance to do something interesting with the Alliance with Genn and Tyrande which the game and the Alliance desperately needs alongside an interesting Ally race. Instead we get the usual Golden fare.
    This.

I don't want peace this time, I want vengeance and revenge. The entire Night Warrior / Teldrassil storyline was abysmal though, maybe the worst storyline in the entire franchise as of now. So the outcome was expected.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The story line started out good, and we actually got to see Malfurion go beast mode, but then it got abandoned. The while night warrior plot is just a terrible storyline and will always be remembered to how god awful it was not to mention the huge F you it was to all previous Night warriors. Tyrande Spared death and "Cured" while all the others wasnt worthy of being cured? how nice.
    Not to mention it gave the alliance such MUCH needed story, with the night elves seemingly, splintering more and more away from the alliance, but now i feel that will also be droped

You will be fine, just return from ardenweald and be ok. Elune make sure with that.
    And all that died from tyrande are in maw, forever. Rebirth is for NE, not all living ones.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's not about the Horde any more. This what Sylvanas did is the humiliation addressed to celestials. It was a Jailer's plan to undo the reality, to destroy them and everything they have created, to use Sylvanas so their sacrifice and all they are could be forgotten. In fact, she is a blood elf and that is also connected to the Sunwell. She might be eternal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    It's not about the Horde any more. This what Sylvanas did is the humiliation addressed to celestials. It was a Jailer's plan to undo the reality, to destroy them and everything they have created, to use Sylvanas so their sacrifice and all they are could be forgotten. In fact, she is a blood elf and that is also connected to the Sunwell. She might be eternal as well.
    She never was a Blood elf she was a High elf, and its about the horde to, they not just sit and see what Sylvanas done alone.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post
    She never was a Blood elf she was a High elf, and its about the horde to, they not just sit and see what Sylvanas done alone.
    considering that she's allied to the Blood Elves and she also remembers the High Elf genocide; I'd say she and her Dark Rangers can be qualified as Blood Elves
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by orderchaos View Post
    WoW writing is cringe
    There we go, a more accurate statement about the state of affairs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post

Weren't blood elves previously high elves? I think they were before Sunwell got corrupted. Because the cinematic I saw in Ghostlands where Sylvanas gets killed by Arthas was narrated by a blood elf general, it's where I get my Blood Elf heritage armour. Horde were just following her orders since she was a new warchief. I remember doing those quests and I hated them. I just didn't wanna do it.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-09-25 at 08:07 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Would have been interesting but she would have died from it.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    There we go, a more accurate statement about the state of affairs.
    I mean it's one and the same really

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Weren't blood elves previously high elves? I think they were before Sunwell got corrupted. Because the cinematic I saw in Ghostlands where Sylvanas gets killed by Arthas was narrated by a blood elf general, it's where I get my Blood Elf heritage armour. Horde were just following her orders since she was a new warchief. I remember doing those quests and I hated them. I just didn't wanna do it.
    blood elves used to be high elves, but not every high elf became a blood elf