Red face This fills me with joy

I got to admit. I was away few weeks due to the Activ Blizzard lawsuits, but today I saw that is it going more downhill. It fills my heart with joy to see this shitty wow community die off and the company going downhill to a point of no return

10+ Year Old Account
    cool story bro.

Blizzard and WoW are doing extremely well right now. Theres a lot to like about Shadowlands, especially in the light of the 9.1.5 changes coming. Doom and gloom threads tend to go no where, and being happy that a company and game is "going downhill" is just plain weird.

Despite what you see from haters on this site, the game is doing much better than you think.

Low effort 1/10 try again

I'm glad someone is feeling the joy...or something.

1 post burner account with a blatant troll post? This thread is going places!

Quote Originally Posted by fulfilled View Post
    I got to admit. I was away few weeks due to the Activ Blizzard lawsuits, but today I saw that is it going more downhill. It fills my heart with joy to see this shitty wow community die off and the company going downhill to a point of no return
    That's pretty sad.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    Blizzard and WoW are doing extremely well right now. Theres a lot to like about Shadowlands, especially in the light of the 9.1.5 changes coming. Doom and gloom threads tend to go no where, and being happy that a company and game is "going downhill" is just plain weird.

Despite what you see from haters on this site, the game is doing much better than you think.
    yeah, about that, the 1 million users worldwide and the fact the game can't even maintain a stable playerbase anymore at peak times in certain game content would argue otherwise, but you believe what you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, can you apply more edge to your else useless thread? You do not feel joy, you just feel less useless because you have departed from a franchise you had no wish to remain in, yet you return to a fan forum in an attempt to gloat over its current situation, meaning, you have an issue letting go, and the only way you can, is to see it burn or you'll return.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    yeah, about that, the 1 million users worldwide and the fact the game can't even maintain a stable playerbase anymore at peak times in certain game content would argue otherwise, but you believe what you want.
    Eh, you got a valid source on that user number? For, we hold no valid way to discern how many users are playing the game.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I hope that whatever hardships you are currently going through that causes you to see joy in other's suffering will clear up one day.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    1 post burner account with a blatant troll post? This thread is going places!
    There's been a scourge of them lately. Someone out there has serious issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    There's been a scourge of them lately. Someone out there has serious issues.
    Common behavior when they cannot let go without everyone else having to let go as well. A bit childish.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

what exactly

Despite the obvious troll, the fact that anyone would bother wasting time thinking about that, much less wasting time to register a new account and typing it all out, is laughably pathetic. You really need to find something to do with your life, what a truly sad existence.

but but but if the wow community dies all those horribul people will move over to the next game and ruin that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post

Duality of man.
    Luckily, both wrong too.

I'm always surprised how someone will take the time to create a burner account for the purpose of the least original troll shitpost possible.

MMOC on the weekend, i guess.

That said, here i am enjoying the game immensely, eagerly waiting for 9.1.5 and info on 9.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Duality of man.
    Luckily, both wrong too.
    Yep the horseshoe theory is alive and well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Don't make pointless threads. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead