Thread: Is it lazy....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    My kids won't fit in that.
    Carry the kids and put the groceries in that. It is rated for 122 lbs and the baskets are rated for 50 lbs. I think you should be able to fit a 3-year old in each basket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Carry the kids and put the groceries in that. It is rated for 122 lbs and the baskets are rated for 50 lbs. I think you should be able to fit a 3-year old in each basket.
    If two 3 year olds aren't clocking above 122lbs they aren't American!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Let's say I dislike cooking. So instead of going through what I believe would be the arduous task of making dinner, I instead eat a back of chips. I submit that's lazy.
    Figure skating is not required. Consuming food is required. You are choosing to do something that is required. If you believe that you "should" or "need to" cook and you don't do it, then you are lazy. If you believe that you don't "need to" cook, then you are not lazy.

All of this was covered in the post you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Figure skating is not required. Consuming food is required. You are choosing to do something that is required. If you believe that you "should" or "need to" cook and you don't do it, then you are lazy. If you believe that you don't "need to" cook, then you are not lazy.

All of this was covered in the post you quoted.
    Yes you covered it. I just disagree with how you're applying your premise.

If you are choosing to do the absolute least that is required because you don't like X task and all the effort associated with X, then that is lazy. There are degrees to lazy, it like most things, is not binary.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown