Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    suck a dick blizz

The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily Invasion View Post
    First of all, none of the two pictures were nude. One had her cleavage showing, the other was posing and had her belly exposed. I assume since the cleavage girl only had her cleavage covered and the other one got exchanged for fruits, that the person you're talking about was memorialized in the picture, that got exchanged for fruits.

Second of all, what does that mean in her image? It's a cartoon painting of a girl in a video game. She even has her face covered. How can you look at that picture and find it resembles any living person? You can barely make any facial features out.

And third of all, nobody even had these pictures on their minds, until Blizzard removed and changed them. Nobody was thinking about them, and barely anyone will probably even remember ever having seen them. If some woman was memorialized in them, nobody knew, noticed or cared.

Until now. Talk about the Streisand effect. Everybody is now aware of them more than they ever would have been.

I personally find it highly doubtful, that some guy hit on a girl, got rejected, and then created one of these pictures to objectify her eternally in a video game. If that was his intention, he probably did a poor job, because I can hardly make anything out in these pictures.

But most importantly, removing them from the game doesn't do anything. Because they're still out there on the internet, and always will be. And now more attention has been drawn to them, than ever before.

Well done. You did nothing and made everything worse.
    Oh hey, your opinion is so shitty, wrong and pathetic you had to make a burner account to do so!

1. yes, but its as good as.
    2. ... Seriously "its a video game charecter, how can it resemble a real person!"
    3. The person who was target of the abuse sure as fuck had it on their mind.
    4. cool, who the fuck cares?
    5. you really find it doubtful? Man do you find it doubtful that the cosby suite existed too?
    6. "Doesent do anything" except it literally does, because it makes them no longer part of the world that the victims work on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit84 View Post
    No other competitor game needed to be a WoW killer. Blizzard killed WoW all by themselves. All of this is ridiculous and no changes need to be made to WoW or WoW classic. People need to learn to develop a thicker skin.
    lmao couldn't be further from the truth. They want to seem woke, that is for sure though.

This is like punishing the players because the Blizzard devs couldn't keep their hands off of female employees.

Fucking KEK, this is a fucking disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalraki View Post
    Next steps:

No more damage meters because it exposes the weakest players and creates a unsafe environment.
    FFXIV bans damage meters. It changes nothing. All the raid groups do is force everyone to join their discord and they post the logs in there, chew people out for not doing enough DPS in there, and then kick people from the raid group, but since the log conversation didn't happen ingame the FFXIV GMs have no proof that logs were the reason someone got kicked so nobody gets banned. A perfect example of why banning something doesn't make it go away.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Oh hey, your opinion is so shitty, wrong and pathetic you had to make a burner account to do so!

1. yes, but its as good as.
    2. ... Seriously "its a video game charecter, how can it resemble a real person!"
    3. The person who was target of the abuse sure as fuck had it on their mind.
    4. cool, who the fuck cares?
    5. you really find it doubtful? Man do you find it doubtful that the cosby suite existed too?
    6. "Doesent do anything" except it literally does, because it makes them no longer part of the world that the victims work on.
    My guy, can you stop being abusive and exclusionary with your aggressive language? That kind of conduct doesn't belong in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    The only groupfinders left are LFR and LFD, as pugs create unsafe enviroments. In LFR and LFD local chat and /whispers to group members are disabled to create a safe enviroment.
    Serious raid groups would just move to discord to form PUGs rather than using ingame tools.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scarnage86 View Post
    so the hollywood politicaly correct mindset hit the gaming industry (california....what the heck happen over there, drink to much clorium water?)
    The crazies understand that politics is downstream of culture, so they tried to disseminating their ideas at the source: by infiltrating and taking over our corporate monoculture. Now they've converged all major institutions in America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    For everyone complaining, it's about evolving with the times. 20 years is a looooong time, culture-wise. Imagine if we had video games in the 1950's. How different would they be in the 1970's? Look at movie themes and dialogue from 1970 to 1990. Gaming is influenced by cultural norms, y'all need to relax and stop being stuck in the early 2000's.
    The narrative that "things get better as times goes on" needs to die. The old sometimes really was better than the now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    FF14 still has the lower subs. Try not to kid yourself.
    No subscription MMO will ever attain 12 million subs again. The conditions that made WoW the cultural titan it was in the late 2000s and early 2010s no longer exist and will never happen again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    The more bland and generic you make a game the less a customer can relate to it and for a game that lives and dies off of customer engagement, not relating to your product is a massive fucking issue.
    This.

Warcraft was great when it catered towards a specific demographic and nailed what it wanted to be. Then the devs and their target audience was diluted and now they're making weaksauce that nobody likes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    For all the bellyaching about the evil entitled gamers, a good portion of them give gaming companies far too many chances.
    Yup. The West doesn't have a boycott culture like Japan where you can get near unanimous boycotting of a company. The boycotters in the West are in the minority. Most people have been conditioned to worship franchises and to religiously continue buying products even when they are bad.

Mass Effect 3
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out
    wth it was a scam. I've learned my lesson. Never preorder!

Aliens Colonial Marines
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Bioshock Infinite
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

No Man's Sky
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Halo Master Chief Collection
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

The Division
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Fallout 4
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

FFXV
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

MGSV
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Nu Star Wars Battlefront
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Fallout 76
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Mass Effect Andromeda
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Anthem
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Pokemon Sword & Shield
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Cyperbunk 2077
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

My guy, can you stop being abusive and exclusionary with your aggressive language? That kind of conduct doesn't belong in 2021.
    Nah, get over it, people obviously gunna make burner accounts just to be dumb, im gunna call em out on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Pokemon Sword & Shield
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out
    man no one saw it as a scam that pre-ordered, literally all the complaints that were made were made and well known before its launch, those who didnt want it didnt get it, those that did, did, there was no "scam" They never mislead players with graphics or promises like those other games did.

lol this game and company has turned into a joke.

Sigh Blizzard.... "Listening to the feedback of our players". Really? Check all the forums, 99% of the feedback given there is to please stop those nonsense changes. They're not listening to the feedback, none of those equality changes are based on our feedback. I'm all for equality, but the only thing Blizzard is listening to is political correctness in a PR attempt to save their public image. None of this is to cater their existing loyal players. The Blizzard we used to know is long gone, and the main thing keeping this game alive is the community itself, which Blizzard is by no means part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Sigh Blizzard.... "Listening to the feedback of our players". Really? Check all the forums, 99% of the feedback given there is to please stop those nonsense changes. They're not listening to the feedback, none of those equality changes are based on our feedback. I'm all for equality, but the only thing Blizzard is listening to is political correctness in a PR attempt to save their public image. None of this is to cater their existing loyal players. The Blizzard we used to know is long gone, and the main thing keeping this game alive is the community itself, which Blizzard is by no means part of.
    maybe read the actual post next time
    "In early August, we set up internal channels where the WoW team could share feedback on content that doesn't represent who we are as a team today. During this time, we also gathered a great deal of feedback from players on practically every aspect of the game. The player feedback influenced many gameplay improvements we’re working on for patch 9.1.5, and our internal feedback identified some in-game content that is inconsistent with our goal of building an inclusive and welcoming game world."

Players= gameplay things to be changed (remove covenant swap lock, conduit energy, increase rewards, maw skip, etc)
    Devs/artists= change inappropriate content.

they arnt doing this "for fans who dont exist" they are doing this for the victims at blizzard who feel like glorifying this stuff/specific people is unacceptable.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-10-01 at 03:47 PM.

I'll address this, even though it will get this account banned faster, but it's worth saying.

What you call a burner account is really just my only active account right now. Because I've been permabanned years ago. Around 2015. Creating a new account is the only way for me to post on this forum, and it usually allows me to get a couple of posts in, sometimes 50-100 before it gets discovered and banned, and then often I'll just make a new one.

It would be stupid to make a "burner account", because ban evasion via creating a new account would get your "burner account" banned, and possibly infraction points transferred to your main account. For what reason? To hide the username of my main account? Completely pointless. If anything, I'd like more exposure. But the forum doesn't allow me to have a consistent avatar to represent myself on this forum, because accounts keep getting banned, forcing me to create new ones.

Nobody would create a "burner account" for that reason. If you see new accounts like this, that shortly after get banned, it's most likely people, that need to create new accounts in order to keep posting.

The rest of your post is worthless and not worthy of a response.

maybe read the actual post next time
    Maybe stop being a cunt next time.

I'll address this, even though it will get this account banned faster, but it's worth saying.

What you call a burner account is really just my only active account right now. Because I've been permabanned years ago. Around 2015. Creating a new account is the only way for me to post on this forum, and it usually allows me to get a couple of posts in, sometimes 50-100 before it gets discovered and banned, and then often I'll just make a new one.

It would be stupid to make a "burner account", because ban evasion via creating a new account would get your "burner account" banned, and possibly infraction points transferred to your main account. For what reason? To hide the username of my main account? Completely pointless. If anything, I'd like more exposure. But the forum doesn't allow me to have a consistent avatar to represent myself on this forum, because accounts keep getting banned, forcing me to create new ones.

Nobody would create a "burner account" for that reason. If you see new accounts like this, that shortly after get banned, it's most likely people, that need to create new accounts in order to keep posting.

The rest of your post is worthless and not worthy of a response.

Maybe stop being a cunt next time.
    Would you fucking look at that, i was 100000% right!
    Dude was perma banned, i got a 6th sense for this thing.
    Ya owe me a drink Yarathir.

and nah dude, burner account is literally just a term used for people who make new accounts to bypass bans, or post without wanting to have their main identity given away. so yeah your using a burner account. banned, so you make tons of new accounts os you can keep posting? burners. Wanna call someone the N word but dont want people to cancel you? burner account. etc
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-10-01 at 03:51 PM.

Nah, get over it, people obviously gunna make burner accounts just to be dumb, im gunna call em out on it.
    Smh. Kind of toxic and harassing. Can't believe we still tolerate that kind of behavior tbh. :/

are we back to the 90s with the overly zealous christian moms saying sexualization is bad? but this time is overly zealous coloured hair progressive girls

how many times must we have to play this stupid game of people getting offended by the body of a healthy woman?

Smh. Kind of toxic and harassing. Can't believe we still tolerate that kind of behavior tbh. :/
    I mean its not toxic and harassing.
    if im fucking right.
    Also we dont, i am likely to get an infraction for it once the mods wake up, dont care, it was worth it since i guessed 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Yup. The West doesn't have a boycott culture like Japan where you can get near unanimous boycotting of a company. The boycotters in the West are in the minority. Most people have been conditioned to worship franchises and to religiously continue buying products even when they are bad.

Mass Effect 3
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Aliens Colonial Marines
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Bioshock Infinite
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

No Man's Sky
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Halo Master Chief Collection
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

The Division
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Fallout 4
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

FFXV
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

MGSV
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Nu Star Wars Battlefront
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Fallout 76
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Mass Effect Andromeda
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Anthem
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Pokemon Sword & Shield
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Cyperbunk 2077
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out
    Holy shit, this. They never learn. They never, ever learn, and as somebody who's very conservative with their purchases and hasn't pre-ordered anything for years, it's just.. alien to me. Isn't repeating the same thing and expecting different results the definition of insanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Miross View Post
    are we back to the 90s with the overly zealous christian moms saying sexualization is bad? but this time is overly zealous coloured hair progressive girls

how many times must we have to play this stupid game of people getting offended by the body of a healthy woman?
    no we are not, they are actually adding more sexuality to the game.
    They just removed the stuff that had horrible stories of abuse and harrasment behind them. Or were just out right cringe inducing.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't repeating the same thing and expecting different results the definition of insanity?
    no, that was just a shitty farcry qoute.

if im fucking right.
    Also we dont, i am likely to get an infraction for it once the mods wake up, dont care, it was worth it since i guessed 100% correct.
    I hope the site does more to rein in the volatile and offensive behavior of yours and others like you. It's fine to call out burners, but your use of language is honestly very off-putting and hostile and quite clearly unfit for creating a suitable environment for positive discourse.

Would you fucking look at that, i was 100000% right!
    Dude was perma banned, i got a 6th sense for this thing.
    Ya owe me a drink Yarathir.

and nah dude, burner account is literally just a term used for people who make new accounts to bypass bans, or post without wanting to have their main identity given away. so yeah your using a burner account. banned, so you make tons of new accounts os you can keep posting? burners. Wanna call someone the N word but dont want people to cancel you? burner account. etc
    Nobody here wants their identity given away, that is why we use avatars.

- - - Updated - - -

if im fucking right.
    You know, if you get enough infractions, you'll eventually get permabanned, at which point you're forced to create a "burner account".

I hope the site does more to rein in the volatile and offensive behavior of yours and others like you. It's fine to call out burners, but your use of language is honestly very off-putting and hostile and quite clearly unfit for creating a suitable environment for positive discourse.
    Dude its the internet, if you think saying fuck is offputting, you might need to go back to sunday school. That and thinking that calling out people ban evading is bad is just meh.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, if you get enough infractions, you'll eventually get permabanned, at which point you're forced to create a "burner account".
    Not how banning works here dude.
    Perma bans are only a thing for people who do absolute horrid stuff, call people the N word, go on racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-semetic rants, or right out make death threats.
    I know in the old days they used to perma ban if you did too much, but these days its just a progressively longer temp ban.

which im pretty sure all of us are going to get hit for discussing moderation and stuff.
    also nah, if i get perma banned i will just leave for good, im not a child, i dont need to break the rules out of spite to post behind peoples back.