Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Too many words, for a few irrelevant changes, except t the end - YES! FINALLY! INCUBUS! I hope he is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    you know this analogy doesn't work like at all right? your just like you shouldn't complain that a tarantino movie is violent you shouldn't complain about any changes blizzard wants to make because it's a blizzard game and they can do what ever they want with it.
    I guess that depends on what you consider to be the real wow? We could argue the old guard was the real wow and anything after isn't authentic and just a continuous cash grab on a treadmill by an imposter.
    All of these changes are so pointless and will end up pleasing no one and they will only realize there's always someone offended.
    Better stay true to what got you successful and huge rather being a turn coat trying to make everyone happy while making none.
    Plus, all these changes are so pointless it's annoying they even spend time on it and its blatantly obvious its done with ulterior motives and an agenda.... Its so shallow and disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Too many words, for a few irrelevant changes, except t the end - YES! FINALLY! INCUBUS! I hope he is hot.
    I'm male and I take offense to the sexualiations. Please make him gender neutral, ugly and boring. *rolleyes*

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I guess that depends on what you consider to be the real wow? We could argue the old guard was the real wow and anything after isn't authentic and just a continuous cash grab on a treadmill by an imposter.
    All of these changes are so pointless and will end up pleasing no one and they will only realize there's always someone offended.
    Better stay true to what got you successful and huge rather being a turn coat trying to make everyone happy while making none.
    Plus, all these changes are so pointless it's annoying they even spend time on it and its blatantly obvious its done with ulterior motives and an agenda.... Its so shallow and disgusting.
    By that metric every thing after wow’s launch wouldn’t count as “real wow” as there were people leaving before the game even launched.

If your going to argue the “old guard” were real wow how do you content with said old guard having people leave every expan or the fact that some are still there, when did some one have to join to be counted as “old guard” what if they left the company and then returned? What if they did next to no work on wow and were focused on Diablo or starcraft? What if they left the wow team in tbc and then returned to it later? And so on and so on and so on.

How could you possibly draw an reasonable line for “real wow”.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I am more and more convinced this will eventually lead to them redoing armor pieces that are more revealing. That will understandable piss people off who spent time or money getting those peieces which especially early on in transmog could take time or cost a good chunk of gold depending on said item. If they do that they should give some sort of compensation if they really don't wanna be pricks but they care more about pleasing the gaming media than their actual player base so they wont do anything other than say tough shit.

So tired of everything conforming to a group of woke snowflakes. I want to go back to simpler times where people don't get offended 50 times a day.

Nobody actually asked for these changes. These changes are the brainchild of petty wanna be activists who've infested Blizzard and the gaming industry as a whole at this point. Think blue/purple/pink hair, nose piercings, and gender confusion.

These changes are also just a cheap smoke screen to divert attention from the companies issues. A hollow way of "doing something" without actually doing anything.

Just all around pathetic.
    Last edited by Zaqwert; 2021-09-30 at 10:19 PM.

Instead of Orcs vs Humans WoW is now about the wet dream of a multi-colored hair transwoman.

Yep, good direction to take for your fantasy game.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    I am more and more convinced this will eventually lead to them redoing armor pieces that are more revealing. That will understandable piss people off who spent time or money getting those peieces which especially early on in transmog could take time or cost a good chunk of gold depending on said item. If they do that they should give some sort of compensation if they really don't wanna be pricks but they care more about pleasing the gaming media than their actual player base so they wont do anything other than say tough shit.
    to quote the big scary 7 paragraph's of words.
    We also want players to be able to express themselves through their characters, so we don’t intend to change existing player looks or cosmetics.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    To be honest, with how woke and politically correct Blizzard has become, I'm surprised they haven't added a Pronoun system yet, so that all the lovely people out there can set their pronouns as "They/Them"

Then again, I guess they are leaving this to TRP3.
    Post this on the official forums and you'll have it in a week

So, they are sticking with how offensive Taurens are toward native american people? OUTRAGEOUS
    Last edited by Garretdejiko; 2021-09-30 at 10:22 PM.

By that metric every thing after wow’s launch wouldn’t count as “real wow” as there were people leaving before the game even launched.
    How could you possibly draw an reasonable line for “real wow”.
    You will have always have people coming and going on such huge projects but you will, for the most part, keep the core group until the success starts to run out, or controversy forms.
    We could choose a combination of departures from a certain area and mark that as end of "real wow", if you'd like?
    Or just say when the team have changed so substantially its not the same and the product being delivered is not the same anymore? This is ofc subjective but I'd think most people would could agree on a set expansion where the formula and quality changed?

This is the type of thing that happens when people run an IP who didn't create it and have no love or respect for it.

Whether it's Warcraft, James Bond, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Heman, etc.

I hate seeing things bastardized and torn down by people who didn't create it.

- - - Updated - - -

Inclusive and accessible are buzzwords for bland, generic, and soulless.

dead game, dead world

unprofessional, soulless developers

biorobots who can't create anything that worth a mention

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Instead of Orcs vs Humans WoW is now about the wet dream of a multi-colored hair transwoman.

Yep, good direction to take for your fantasy game.
    You sound like an angry confused individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    What makes you think woke blizzard will make him conventionally attractive?

Odds are hes going to have a beer gut and balding.

Yeah I trust them as far as I can throw their office building. Blizzard has NEVER gone back on what they have said right? More so since they are still cleaning house bringing in new people to " change the culture". Those new people are not gonna give two shits what was said now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
    You sound like an angry confused individual.
    Thank you. This feels good.

Yes to Incubus, no to toning down anything. To hell with toning down, I'm not playing World of Prudcraft. We murder innocent people within the wow universe on the daily but slight raunchiness is a no go? The idiocy is staggering.

so theyre gonna continue to bludgeon whats left of this games corpse...

the shit they waste their time on...

"These updates are a relatively small part of a comprehensive, company-wide effort to improve the WoW team and Blizzard as a whole, but they’re important to us as developers."

Then how about you ACTUALLY improve those parts of the company? How in the hell does changing in-game assets that nobody is offended by fix your festering fucking company of deviants?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HexaDroid View Post
    So tired of everything conforming to a group of woke snowflakes. I want to go back to simpler times where people don't get offended 50 times a day.
    Then stop being offended? Blizzard always saw themselves as the "woke snowflakes". They even had values put on a statue outside of their HQ even if they didn't follow them.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."