Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "we want our jokes to be inclusive and not punch down" these snowflakes dont know what "jokes" mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinured View Post
    "we want our jokes to be inclusive and not punch down" these snowflakes dont know what "jokes" mean.
    this is the funniest thing they have said because there are a lot of jerks that are down on the totum and sometimes they deserve it. people aren't demons for being at the top and people aren't angels for being at the bottom. everyone needs to be put in their place every once in a while

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    Of course they say that, but when your actions and your words are exactly the opposite, you should not be trusted.
    Good thing their actions are NOT the opposite... cause they literally have not touched the player customization at all, they have done nothing but add.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    There are clearly two competing Dev mindsets:

a) The one that replaces paintings of women with bowls of fruit, and renames Lei Shen's consorts, removes emotes willy-nilly, etc
    b) The one that complements Succubi with Incubi, that adds male concubines alongside the female ones in Black Temple, etc

I hope Mindset B wins out, personally. Mindset A is that of sex-regressive/repressive, humourless, bland puritans.
    You know different things have different reasons right?

A- things that were likely made by some perverted freak at blizzard, who has since been fired, so time to change their cringy insert of their fellow co-worker they really had a crush on and loved to make a sexy artwork of them to put ingame, even though she kept saying no

B- things that really jsut felto ff, and really needed to be changed to be more inclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    A- things that were likely made by some perverted freak at blizzard, who has since been fired, so time to change their cringy insert of their fellow co-worker they really had a crush on and loved to make a sexy artwork of them to put ingame, even though she kept saying no
    Yes...because anything that portrays a female in a sexualized fashion was "likely" made by a person that also sexually harasses women.

By that logic, people should keep their distance from FPS developers because they "likely" shoot others.

the only one who will feel more included by these kinds of changes is my deeply conservative christian mother.

Good thing their actions are NOT the opposite... cause they literally have not touched the player customization at all, they have done nothing but add.

- - - Updated - - -

B- things that really jsut felto ff, and really needed to be changed to be more inclusive.
    excuse me they're people just like you and me, don't label them perverts, freaks and cringe. you actually go around shaming like this?

- - - Updated - - -

I am convinced you have bought stocks at blizzard at this point. There is no other reason behind rabidly defending them from literally ANY form of criticism.

so the hollywood politicaly correct mindset hit the gaming industry (california....what the heck happen over there, drink to much clorium water?)
    they kill comedy
    they kill black humor (pun intended)
    what's next, horror movie/game with no violence?....
    remove skinning cause "poor animal"?
    remove pvp cause "make love not warcraft"?
    Yeah... wow dev clearly see the problem....

Hopefully all the people who've previously used woke culture as their cudgel against Blizzard is satisfied with this outcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Yes...because anything that portrays a female in a sexualized fashion was "likely" made by a person that also sexually harasses women.
    I guess it will soon be open hunting season for fashion designers who design revealing clothing

Female ogres when?
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

What up guys.
    are u still giving your money to Blizzard ??!! XD After everything that happened ?! You should get a brain scan and seek help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    I am convinced you have bought stocks at blizzard at this point. There is no other reason behind rabidly defending them from literally ANY form of criticism.
    Man, imagine thinking literal facts is "rabidly defending from any sort of criticism"

But hey, i guess we are in the day and age where facts dont matter, and if you dare correct people spreading misinformation you are just a shill!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

So Blizzard... it's punching DOWN when you make vague sexual innuendos in a video game?
    Women being portrayed in a bikini is punching down? Are women worth less than men or why are you punching down? Also, are there no women in the dev team? Why do you feel you're punching DOWN?

Is the name big love rocket emitting some male power fantasys to you, that you feel you're punching DOWN?

It's just ever more evident, that you have no idea what the uproar is about, nor what players want, nor do you have any respect for anything or anyone whatsoever except MONEY.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how religious conservatives, progressives, and feminists have seemingly united forces to remove anything they see as offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    It's funny how religious conservatives, progressives, and feminists have seemingly united forces to remove anything they see as offensive.
    I think religious conservatives are just quietly sitting in the corner and giggling, watch their opponents tear themselves apart, while at the same time they basically get want they want when those movements achieve a "victory".
    They couldn't win this battle during the 80-00's, now their very opponent fight this battle for them.

Meanwhile, when they get elected, they actually create facts and implement laws that restrict women on matters such as abortion and whatnot.

ITT: lots of freeze peach activists complaining about developers changing their artistic vision as if this isn't the most normal thing in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    ITT: lots of freeze peach activists complaining about developers changing their artistic vision as if this isn't the most normal thing in the world.
    I don't mind that at all, but this whole debacle reeks of hipocrisy, and this is something i detest.
    All these company's waving their LGBTQ+ flags during pride months to get some good boy points but when it comes to actually show they care, by doing the same in countrys where you can't openly admit being gay or trans, they all hide their tail between their legs.

And Blizzard is no other, changing some 16 year old low res paintings in Karazhan nobody ever looks at anyway for virtue points because some devs can't keep their hands to themselves. Meanwhile, what they actually do is telling women, that the only way to feel safe, is by hiding their bodys, effectively body shaming them for being women.

What i personally want to see is some actual change. No Francis Townsend, no WilmerHale, no telling the player base what they have to like, but instead listening to them, taking them and their time they've spent the last 16 years in their game seriously and value it.

This has nothing to do with "freeze peach"

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    How does this follow any type of logic?

Disagree with direction company takes something in
    Voice disagreement
    Mekh somehow thinks the person disagreeing wants to silence blizzard

Draw me the line dude, noone said blizzard isn't allowed to say this stupid stuff, what people are reacting to,
    at least me, is the direction this implies, as in, a sanitized product.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m confused, it seems you are trying to say that because you are told to do these artworks, that you are a pervert or something? Or that because you do it, it makes you one? Going by that logic, the novella I wrote would mean I am a serial killer with a deep underlying problem related to child abuse. Spoiler alert, I wasn’t abused as a child or have the temptation for murder.

It confuses me because there is no way anyone would seriously think that. That’s up there with the boomers saying “video games make people go grrr”