Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Have to wonder....guy had it all imo. Then...boom. What happened?

I'm not surprised, but I am curious about the parents. I really want to hear from them and what they've been doing, because it looks incredibly suspicious. Their silence (even if it was their safest move) has expended my sympathy when so many woman die like this every year.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Just adds more questions than answers
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Glad to see Missing White Woman Syndrome is still a thing in the Year of Our Lord Twenty Twenty One.

I am sure the parents and families of the children and women missing feel ashamed and will atone for the coverage and privilege the media gave them.

Also glad to see that you are able to make a murder of a innocent girl into a "privileged situation".

My god you people over there are brain dead...

Seems pretty open and shut to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    I am sure the parents and families of the children and women missing feel ashamed and will atone for the coverage and privilege the media gave them.

Also glad to see that you are able to make a murder of a innocent girl into a "privileged situation".

Pretty sure the they are simply alluding to what missing person cases the media blows up when there's so many similar cases every day.

There was no real reason for this case to gain the amount of media attention it did besides people inserting themselves into the situation for reasons stated throughout this thread.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Sorry that pointing out a media coverage disparity is triggering, I guess?
    You're not "playing devil's advocate", you're making someone who is likely speaking from personal experience defend themselves against the shitty and oppressive opinion you're too embarrassed to admit you actually believe in. It's you. You're the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Sorry that pointing out a media coverage disparity is triggering, I guess?
    You're replying to a poster who whined that he wasn't allowed to use a Nazi symbol as his avatar (check his thread history), so I think it's safe to say you definitely triggered him.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    You're replying to a poster who whined that he wasn't allowed to use a Nazi symbol as his avatar (check his thread history), so I think it's safe to say you definitely triggered him.
    I live next to where these "nazi marks" where carved into the rock 3000 years before the word nazi was invented. The symbol has been used and is still used to this day here.

It's etched into churches, farmhouses and it is used as well by the pan European movement.
    It's also used by several native American tribes. Guess they are nazis as well?
    I wanted to use the symbol because it is a heritage from the bronze age, from the place I was raised and all my kin before me.

I hate the nazis, my country was invaded by them and occupied. Members of my family where sent to interment camps, some even killed.
    And it is in defiance against this horrible ideology that I want to use the symbols they tried to taint.

And I respect that the discussion has been had, I am not allowed to use it on this site. But I will not have some ignorant bufoons go around
    and claim I am a nazi for wanting to use a symbol that was made several millennia before with a deep meaning for me and my heritage.

I live next to where these "nazi marks" where carved into the rock 3000 years before the word nazi was invented. The symbol has been used and is still used to this day here.

It's etched into churches, farmhouses and it is used as well by the pan European movement.
    I wanted to use the symbol because it is a heritage from the bronze age, from the place I was raised and all my kin before me.

I hate the nazis, my country was invaded by them and occupied. Members of my family where sent to interment camps, some even killed.
    And it is in defiance against this horrible ideology that I want to use the symbols they tried to taint.

And I respect that the discussion has been had, I am not allowed to use it on this site. But I will not have some ignorant bufoons go around
    and claim I am a nazi for wanting to use a symbol that was made several millennia before with a deep meaning for me and my heritage.
    Normally I'd agree with you and take your words at face value, but looking at your post history you seem to be pretty obsessed with race and immigrants, so no I don't give you the benefit of the doubt on this.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I'm not surprised, but I am curious about the parents. I really want to hear from them and what they've been doing, because it looks incredibly suspicious. Their silence (even if it was their safest move) has expended my sympathy when so many woman die like this every year.
    Weren't the parents just as shocked at the girl's death?
    And I respect that the discussion has been had, I am not allowed to use it on this site. But I will not have some ignorant bufoons go around and claim I am a nazi for wanting to use a symbol that was made several millennia before with a deep meaning for me and my heritage.
    Too much baggage these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Normally I'd agree with you and take your words at face value, but looking at your post history you seem to be pretty obsessed with race and immigrants, so no I don't give you the benefit of the doubt on this.
    While I will agree I do not have the same respect for all cultures, and NO religions. I have no beef with anyone over the color of their skin or where they are from.
    Yeah, I am probably more restrictive when it comes to immigration and religions, but I dont reckon that would be a good enough reason to call someone a Nazi.

Well, from my European perspective. I dont know if you are from the US, and they seem to be a lot more sensitive over there.

Herald of the Titans Rethul Ur No's Avatar
    Well....it's the classic tao of race in the United States. The yin and the yang. The up and the down. The good and the bad.

If you're a White person that's gone missing, you'll get a lot more attention than missing People of Color.

and if you're a White mass shooter, well...you're also going to get a lot more attention than mass shooters of Color.
    Last edited by Rethul Ur No; 2021-10-23 at 01:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Are these resisters actually contributing to our country and paying their taxes? Or are they freeloading?

Yeah, right. Sounds very likely, that a person who hates the Nazis, who even lost family members to them, would use the symbolism appropriated by said Nazis. And then only to jump to Viking symbolism? I mean, you really like your white supremacy symbolism. Yes, the nostalgia for them is very much that.

You are full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Probably wise to drop the off-topic..

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah, right. Sounds very likely, that a person who hates the Nazis, who even lost family members to them, would use the symbolism appropriated by said Nazis. And then only to jump to Viking symbolism? I mean, you really like your white supremacy symbolism. Yes, the nostalgia for them is very much that.

You are full of shit.
    First of all, it is not viking symbolism. It's way older than that.
    And for me it is not a "white supremacy symbol", neither was it for anyone other than actual Nazis.

I am not giving up on something that was important to my culture and history, just because someone tried to steal it.
    If you want an allegory: I would not throw my daughter out of my home if she was raped by someone.

I know you probably carry more guilt because your people actually sided with Nazis in the war, and turned coat and left them to die when you started losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Probably wise to drop the off-topic..
    Its generally a tactic used to get a thread closed when called out

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans Rethul Ur No's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Its generally a tactic used to get a thread closed when called out
    If it's not closed to derailment, it'll just get closed because of the non-sequitur into a certain forbidden topic anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Are these resisters actually contributing to our country and paying their taxes? Or are they freeloading?

The point is that non-white people go missing all the time, and no one raises a stink about it. But, to their credit, many local news stations ARE now actually talking about missing non-white people. Just hope it sticks (the reporting, not...the people going missing).

Also, apparently, during the search for these two, they've found nine unrelated bodies, which is a damning condemnation of how the police work if you didn't know how they actually worked already.
    MMO-Champion Off-Topic's voice of reason.
    If you're mad at me, rest assured it's only because I'm smarter than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Weren't the parents just as shocked at the girl's death? Too much baggage these days.
    If you can believe that at this point. It is possible they're shocked/scared their son did such a thing and maybe didn't have a hand in helping him escape/whatever, but I can't assume the best or the worst in them because of the same silence they chose.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, cut it out and stay on topic instead of instigating nonsense for the sake of it.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Cool story Nazi.