Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Which again brings us to the fact that you used the worst argument for Void Elven paladins when what you want is just a High Elf Paladin, babygirl.

Cause yeah, if "Void Knights" happen, the unskinned version would just make that... a High Elf Paladin.

Seriously, your argument has sucked the whole way, dismissing all facts trying to make them fit the idea that a Void Elf could wield the Light as a Paladin.
    you're missing the point that not everybody is an incel troglodyte like you, but oh well, that's just how things are

Void Elf paladins are getting more and more likely byí the minute, and no amount of false premises on your side can get in the way of that.
    your idiotic assumptions are as nonexistent as the random quote you found on reddit, and all of your laughable efforts to undermine the concept with your bullshit were doomed from the start anyways

The traditional high fantasy triaumvirate will happen and tehre is no stopping it, escpecially not by weak morons like yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I'll never understand why people argue with those who are not interested in arguing back in good faith, especially over a "hot take" opinion presented by said bad faith posters.
    The fact that you are too idiotic to understand a point deosn't mean the other is posting someone in "bad faith".
    It simply means you are retarded for not realizing how the game could be made better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    There's literally an Undead Paladin in the lore but okay.

What is your stance on playing a void elf paladin with traditional Light effects for starters since we dont have class skins yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeehaaw View Post
    What is your stance on playing a void elf paladin with traditional Light effects for starters since we dont have class skins yet?
    Careful now, I enjoy your thread but don't push it.

There's literally an Undead Paladin in the lore but okay:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Sir_Zeliek
    Exception not the rule.
    Also he was being controlled.
    Doesnt help your case.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I'd rather see Worgen Paladins, than Void Elf Paladins.

Else, add theme templates so we can utilize more characteristics of the various chapters of Paladin (Sunwalkers, Void Blades, Blood Knights, Paladins, Zandalari Prelates, Unholy Paladin/Knight, and maybe, Moon Blade (?)).

I do not just want to dump Paladin on anyone just because. It needs to fit - and no, Priest does not mean they automatically can become Paladins, though.
    This would be great really. The damage type has been flavor fir a very long time now. Unlike in classic where elemental type and resistance mattered (fuck you fire mage in MC).

This can be done to include many class themed flavours

The entire existence of the Ren'dorei is an exception.

Since forever scholars believed that the Void could not be controlled; but the Ren'dorei defied all expectations and became the first mortals to successfully defy the shadows' whispers. Since forever scholars feared and stayed away from the Void, but the Ren'dorei embraced it and proved everyone wrong, by submitting the Void to their will.

Hence why Alleria Windrunner says in the Intro that they [the Ren'dorei] understand a "truth" that others ["sages and scholars"] do not.

The Ren'dorei have always defied expectations and pushed the boundaries of what is possible, it is foolish to think that pre-conceived notions of the Light and Void can stop them.

The issue that people here do is to think that the Ren'dorei follow the rules. They don't follow the rules. Their entire existence is unique, special, and essentially an outlier. Like Sir Zeliek the Undead Paladin.

No one was able to merge with the Void and retain their sanity, before the Ren'dorei. Ner'zhul and the Shadow Priests never did so and were merely using the Void as temporary powers; but no mortal could be biologically altered by the Void and retain their sanity. We saw this in Mac'aree and how the broken found there were completely driven to insanity after being changed by the Void. Thus the Ren'dorei did something truly unprecedented by merging with the Void at a cellular level and retaining their sanity.

It is therefore plausible to assume that they can do other unprecedented things.

In short, the Ren'dorei can potentially do anything they want and rules don't apply to them. They already proved this and it is made explicitly clear literally in their intro cutscene that they understand "truths" that others do not.

Eventually they might discover the truth of wielding both Light and Void.

But to argue that this cannot happen because "oh no one can wield both Light and Void at once" is not an argument; because no one could become one with the Void and survive either, before the Ren'dorei.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-10-07 at 06:56 AM.

Careful now, I enjoy your thread but don't push it.
    What the fuck are you talking about, you cheeky bitch? I do what I want, when I want, you are just My pawn.

Seeing how you at least you make some sense regarding traditional High Elf Paladin, I allow you to stay for now.
    Last edited by Yeehaaw; 2021-10-07 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    I mean look with shit like Goblin shamans and priests in the game race identity or class identity or whatever you want to call it has already gone down the drain.

So fuck it, let everyone be everything, who cares.
    This is also a perfectly valid argument

- - - Updated - - -

Since forever scholars believed that the Void could not be controlled; but the Ren'dorei defied all expectations and became the first mortals to successfully defy the shadows' whispers. Since forever scholars feared and stayed away from the Void, but the Ren'dorei embraced it and proved everyone wrong, by submitting the Void to their will.

Hence why Alleria Windrunner says in the Intro that they [the Ren'dorei] understand a "truth" that others ["sages and scholars"] do not.

The Ren'dorei have always defied expectations and pushed the boundaries of what is possible, it is foolish to think that pre-conceived notions of the Light and Void can stop them.

The issue that people here do is to think that the Ren'dorei follow the rules. They don't follow the rules. Their entire existence is unique, special, and essentially an outlier. Like Sir Zeliek the Undead Paladin.

No one was able to merge with the Void and retain their sanity, before the Ren'dorei. Ner'zhul and the Shadow Priests never did so and were merely using the Void as temporary powers; but no mortal could be biologically altered by the Void and retain their sanity. We saw this in Mac'aree and how the broken found there were completely driven to insanity after being changed by the Void. Thus the Ren'dorei did something truly unprecedented by merging with the Void at a cellular level and retaining their sanity.

It is therefore plausible to assume that they can do other unprecedented things.

In short, the Ren'dorei can potentially do anything they want and rules don't apply to them. They already proved this and it is made explicitly clear literally in their intro cutscene that they understand "truths" that others do not.

But to argue that this cannot happen because "oh no one can wield both Light and Void at once" is not an argument; because no one could become one with the Void and survive either, before the Ren'dorei.
    Good work /pats Varodoc's head
    Last edited by Yeehaaw; 2021-10-07 at 07:17 AM.

You guys always argue something about lore... what lore, actually? WoW is done with that part. It's just an e-sports game now.
    Anyway, if Zandalari would get Warlocks, then Draenei should also get some. Also, rogues for Tauren and Draenei, because who cares if hooves are good for stealthing or not. Heck, get every class for every race and be done with that.

void elves are not even close to be the first ones to merge with the void, priest learn to do that at level 10, it seems to be easy to do if you see a shirtless troll in durotar entering a perfected void form to kill a random boar. Death knights are infused with death and demon hunters and warlocks are infused with fel or highly addicted to it, not falling to a cosmic power's corruption is not a big deal.

I dont know if it would make any sense a supposed holy righteous person that believes in the light to be infused by its antithesis cosmic power on purpose.
    That would no longer be a paladin, it would be a heretic and i doubt the alliance's paladins would accept that honestly.

So lore reasons, still i think class-race restictions should be lifted completely because gameplay >>>>> lore so who gives a fuck

Quote Originally Posted by confety View Post
    void elves are not even close to be the first ones to merge with the void, priest learn to do that at level 10, it seems to be easy to do if you see a shirtless troll in durotar entering a perfected void form to kill a random boar. Death knights are infused with death and demon hunters and warlocks are infused with fel or highly addicted to it, not falling to a cosmic power's corruption is not a big deal.

I dont know if it would make any sense a supposed holy righteous person that believes in the light to be infused by its antithesis cosmic power on purpose.
    That would no longer be a paladin, it would be a heretic and i doubt the alliance's paladins would accept that honestly.

So lore reasons, still i think class-race restictions should be lifted completely because gameplay >>>>> lore so who gives a fuck
    Temporarily turning into a Void form is not nearly the same as being biologically mutated by the Void.