Warlock tanking Leo the Blind in SSC. Does Nether protection proc?

Heyo

I'm going to be the warlock tank for a run at SSC Leo the Blind.

Wondering if the talent Nether Protection procs in the fight or not. (Nether Protection = After being hit with a Shadow or Fire spell, you have a 10% chance to become immune to Shadow and Fire spells for 4 sec.)

Anyone got a clue?

And if it does proc, does that mean Leo will immediately start looking for someone else to attack or he'll just continue to attack me as long as I'm topping threat?

According to a comment on wowhead, it doesn't proc for Leo, but it's a bit old. Don't know if it's still legit or not.

I will try it out and let you know.

Personally we use a fire res tank tank, the blast may seem big but it’s only a 8-10 yard radius, so as long as you get a hunter to MD or ask all DD’s to hold off for a few secs you can have 1 extra DD helping instead of gimping one lock that can spam only searing pain.

nether protection will get you killed on this fight, you immune the cast only after taking dmg (very unlikely to take back to back casts with capped FR)
    and on top of that when you proc it he treats you like you are bop'd and starts casting on 2nd on threat for the 4 sec.

Thanks for the info peeps!

yeah, Stanislav is correct.

I've also posted on reddit and you can see the thread there - can't link the thread, account not old enough.

Anyway, this is the best comment from there:
    "It can proc on Leo and Capernian (from the KT fight). It works like getting a BoP from a paladin, he will switch to #2 threat and start blasting them until Nether Protection fades. If you're going to tank you should not have this talent."