Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I gave up when they ruined the best quest in the game

Reminder: their employees are still underpaid and still mistreated.

I'm glad I'm not giving them money anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    The transphobia is 10/10.
    You replied to my post not even 10 seconds after I posted it, but you just saw one word and decided to throw baseless insults without even reading the whole post.

Extremism is 10/10.

I genuinely don't know how you can remove some /flirts but not others, they're all raunchy, that's what they're for.

"Why yes actually I DO have a vibrate setting." -male mechagnomes
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I genuinely don't know how you can remove some /flirts but not others, they're all raunchy, that's what they're for.

"Why yes actually I DO have a vibrate setting." -male mechagnomes
    TBF, these are from a reddit post and the guy didn't check every /flirt and /silly in the game.

According to the google doc, that one was removed >.>
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2021-10-04 at 02:10 PM.

Rest in Peace.

Been playing Blizzard games since 1993 - Rock n' Roll Racing on the SNES. Think it’s time to leave Wow for good, sad that a game and company I once loved have come to this. Blizzard needs to take responsibility for the work environment they have created and the abuse their workforce has received. The changes and dumbing down of WoW over the last few years is just cringe worthy and pathetic. Just euthanise the game and have done with it.
    "Bite my shiny metal ass.”
    Bender, Futurama.

"Look at him. He runs like a Welshman. Doesn't he run like a Welshman? Doesn't he? I think he runs like a Welshman"
    Stewie, Family Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I gave up when they ruined the best quest in the game
    "Do The Right Thing" with the shovel in Hillsbrad? Or are you referring to Garrosh calling Sylvanas a bitch? Because those are my top two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Keep removing anything that anybody may remotely find offensive.

You'll be left with Pong eventually.

And I'm sure someone who identifies as a ping pong ball will complain it's threatening them.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    "Do The Right Thing" with the shovel in Hillsbrad? Or are you referring to Garrosh calling Sylvanas a bitch? Because those are my top two.
    No, Maximillian of northshires quests in Un'goro, they changed all the "damsels" to "dwellers" for some reason.

It's apparently offensive to be a young unmarried woman.

Funny part was that one of them was a man, and the other two were women who were clearly doing just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Given that alot of this stuff was put in when Alex was still sexual harassing people and Morhaime was still there to reprimand people who came forth it’s not really a surprise that the devs working there didn’t have a problem with it or couldn’t speak out.
    Kind of sounds like coping...

The rainbow hairs of come. People keep saying it isn't a big deal but those changes wont stop here and will effect future content to an extent.

I just hope there is an option to get the chinese version story in English rather then seeing all the token characters coming into the game with changed dialogue for the different release regions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post

And I'm sure someone who identifies as a ping pong ball will complain it's threatening them.
    Club Penguin with orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post

Something that tries to appeal to everyone will end up appealing to no one.

Can we remove Males/Females altogether? I feel offended by this overly sexualized game.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    The people making these changes are humourless censorious puritans. And they think they're so liberal and progressive.
    Absolutely. The morality police have not gone away. They've simply changed teams. It's no longer Christian conservatives who are censoring and stifling, it's these left wing cultural fascists.

Normal people in the middle, which is like 90% of people, get abused by lunatics on the fringe.

I quit back in November so I don't give a shit anymore really it's mostly just hilarious that they keep trying and the game keeps failing. I'll just keep playing on ascension when I need my fix

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Can we remove Males/Females altogether? I feel offended by this overly sexualized game.
    I've always said hardcore raiders who moan about Blizzard spending time on graphical improvements such as improved character customization should try seeing if they enjoy raiding as a checkered cube in a checkered cube environment.

Perfect time to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    You replied to my post not even 10 seconds after I posted it, but you just saw one word and decided to throw baseless insults without even reading the whole post.

Extremism is 10/10.
    It's not my fault you read slowly.

I couldn't make this shit up even if I wanted to.