Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    Video Games demonstrating they have no clue what words or... concepts mean in a poor attempt to mask their reactionary proclivities... yet again...

I mean I'll go ahead and point out the OBIVOUS truths about the real world:

the democrat's are not packing the courts with federal judges who refer to themselves as Xe Xer or Xem

there is no "trans rights" caucus in congress or anywhere in government.

there are no laws either being presented or on the books that say you have to refer to people as their preferred pronouns

never mind that NONE of the real polices or legislation that leftist's advocate for exist anywhere in this country. you're just talking completely out of your ass. it's your ignorance and the confidence in your ignorance that makes you look like a typical right wing reactionary. walks like a duck, talks like a duck.
    And yet I am reactionary right winger that is *checks notes*
    Clinton supporter
    Al gore supporter
    Obama supoter
    pro ubi
    pro universal health care
    pro free college
    pro gay marriage
    pro stricter gun laws
    pro reduction of military budget in favor of education
    pro choice
    pro increase of minimum wage
    anti censorship
    anti war

But no, me being anti sjw makes me a right winger. Ok :^)
    Last edited by Video Games; Today at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    And yet I am reactionary right winger that is *checks notes*
    Clinton supporter
    Al gore supporter
    Obama supoter
    pro ubi
    pro universal health care
    pro free college
    pro gay marriage
    pro stricter gun laws
    pro reduction of military budget in favor of education
    pro choice
    anti censorship
    anti war

But no, me being anti sjw makes me a right winger. Ok :^)
    alright, I mean this is the first time you've ever bothered to lay out your positions in any capacity beyond your disdain for the people who advocate for all those things on top of social justice, which, you know, gave us things like legal gay marriage and access to abortions. going so far as to say "the personal is political" is a radical notion and not one of the core ideas behind cementing and maintaining legal access to abortions... again it's your ignorance that doesn't help you here.

alright, I mean this is the first time you've ever bothered to lay out your positions in any capacity beyond your disdain for the people who advocate for all those things on top of social justice, which, you know, gave us things like legal gay marriage and access to abortions. going so far as to say "the personal is political" is a radical notion and not one of the core ideas behind cementing and maintaining legal access to abortions... again it's your ignorance that doesn't help you here.
    Hell, most of those positions will get you branded an "SJW" by most self-proclaimed "anti-SJWs." But, then again, she didn't admit that black and Asian lives matter (and are devalued); she might get a pass from that lot for saying "all lives matter" in such a way that it comes off as deflection rather than assent.
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; Today at 01:25 AM.

There we have it. I'm still not left enough because i don't use stupid ass empty slogans. You guys crack me up every time you prove me right

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    There we have it. I'm still not left enough because i don't use stupid ass empty slogans. You guys crack me up every time you prove me right
    literally all of the things you listed could be written off as stupid ass empty slogans, but go off queen.

literally all of the things you listed could be written off as stupid ass empty slogans, but go off queen.
    And your typical "anti-SJW" would call admitting to any of those views "virtue signaling "
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; Today at 02:25 AM.

This thread should be locked at this point... just devolved to who's fart smells better.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    This thread should be locked at this point... just devolved to who's fart smells better.
    I dunno why its still open even though the other one from a few days ago was locked
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything