Page 1 of 82
... LastLast

Some Flirts and Jokes Removed on the PTR, Fathom Dweller Available in NA, DLC #791

Some Flirts and Jokes Removed on the PTR
    Redditor Tengenflare has noticed that some flirts and jokes have been removed from the game on the 9.1.5 PTR.

Edit: More races have had their flirts and jokes removed, you can see the full list in this spreadsheet made by keyboardturner.
    Originally Posted by Tengenflare
    Removed Flirts

Pandaren Female:

"Let me show you my kung fu grip"
    "Oh, I've never done THAT before.. Uh... You're not doing it right..."

Pandaren Male:

"Hey gorgeous. Wanna try crane position? Oh no... For you, monkey style."
    "Nice pants. What's the drop rate?"
    "Yeah, I would tap dat keg."
    "Hey, hot stuff. Want to try breeding in captivity?"

Dwarf Female:

"I'll have you know I can flatten steel with my thighs."

Dwarf Male:

"I must be asleep, 'cause you are a dream come true. Also, I'm slightly damp."

Female Worgen:

(None)

Male Worgen:

(None)

Male Tauren:

"Free rides for the ladies."
    "Y'know, older bulls really only have one function."

Female Tauren:

"I've got big, soulful eyes, long eyelashes and a wet tongue. What more could a guy want?"

Removed Jokes

Pandaren Female:

(None)

Pandaren Male:

(None)

Dwarf Female:

"No they're not real, but thanks for noticing."
    "It's like my father always used to say: 'Shut up, and get out.' "
    "My Uncle has brass balls, no really!"
    "I give myself a Dutch oven pedicure every night. I've got no foot fungus at all. My toes are pristine."

Dwarf Male:

"('Rip!') "Oh, I'm having a wardrobe malfunction! ('twang') Ooo, there's me hammer."

Female Worgen:

(None)

Male Worgen:

(None)

Male Tauren:

"Homogenized? No way, I like the ladies."

Female Tauren:

"One time I laughed so hard I milked all over the floor."

Fathom Dweller Mount Available in NA
    The Fathom Dweller mount is available in NA for 1 more day!

• This secret mount is available after unlocking Kosumoth the Hungering and its world quest in Eye of Azshara.
    • For this secret you will have to speak with Drak'thul in the Broken Shore, find the Weathered Relic in the Feldust Cavern and then find 10 hidden orbs scattered across the Broken Isles. This will take around 1 hour to complete.
    • Once you have found all the hidden orbs and got yourself attuned (Void Attunement), the world quest DANGER: Kosumoth the Hungering will appear on the map.
    • The world quest usually rewards the Hungering Claw pet, however once every 4 to 6 months the reward changes to the Fathom Dweller mount.

Dark Legacy Comics #791
    DLC #791 has been released!

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-10-04 at 10:02 AM.

Ok, I could see that some of the previous art was sexist. Fine. But these are just jokes, they aren’t damaging nor offensive. “I laughed so hard I milked all over the floor” was my favourite, but hey, I guess you shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, right?

It's sad, imbasassing sad.

It's funny that Dark Legacy Comics mocks previous changes - as new, further changes get announced.

15+ Year Old Account
    Next, remove the actual jokes aka Blizzard developers.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yey hypocrisy

I can see why most of these would be considered "offensive" in the mentally weak snowflake world we live in nowadays where everything has to be tailored to 7 year olds and 100% positive, which is sad but only a sign of things to come.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    I can see why most of these would be considered "offensive" in the mentally weak snowflake world we live in nowadays where everything has to be tailored to 7 year olds and 100% positive, which is sad but only a sign of things to come.
    The same level of mainland China

Oh look, SJW devs trashing the game more. Don't let these people into your hobbies, don't let them into your industry. They bring ruin.

They basically removed all dwarf jokes lol
    Are they planning to replace them? Are the original voices even available anymore?

What about "I'll ook you in the dookers?"

When are they removing the Dwarf races because it is not the politically correct term for little people?

This is just getting more and more cringe with every single passing day. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    What about "I'll ook you in the dookers?"
    The HR/PR agent they hired to go through all the content hasn't gotten to it yet. Give it more time.

Oh god...Blizzard Stop...

I don't mind or care about removing stuff I haven't used since 2007 or even shit I didn't even know was a thing till you removed it. But god damn these forums have become a more and more of a cesspool with each thing you pull out and they will keep arguing it until its revealed that "The Jailer was Nathanos all along" or some bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommentable. The situation just keeps getting more hilarious, lol

I am far from saying that Blizzard is dying, but it seems like Blizzard stopped a little to care about their playerbase.

just remove the whole game already, bloody virtue-signalist!

Aren't all flirt lines just sexual innuendos?

Shouldn't Blizzard just remove the /flirt emote altogether to save time?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

https://www.dexerto.com/world-of-war...s-wow-1667052/

So this is what potential customers see and current ones. Is it out of line? Yes. (I don't like anyone degrading each other) Yet this person is only echoing the mass majority of the playerbase. Of the paying customers not wanting these changes.

This was a work environment issue.

Can the company please start acting like a professional business and quit fueling fire of antagonizing the customerbase please? Like someone needs to start being more mature in this situation and I am most definitely looking at the business. I would love to start seeing articles that say: They listened.