Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The fetishes were never people they have always been demons.

For any one wondering about the change.

Which doesnt change the fact they got tweaked enough to not resemble little people anymore. Heck, even the line where Natalya call them "midgets" has been removed. The midget from the opening cinematic is also still gone. This was done in the same fashion than those wow changes. Not that i care that much, im enjoying the shit out of that remaster. But thats how thing are.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shigma View Post
    Which doesnt change the fact they got tweaked enough to not resemble little people anymore. Heck, even the line where Natalya call them "midgets" has been removed. The midget from the opening cinematic is also still gone. This was done in the same fashion than those wow changes. Not that i care that much, im enjoying the shit out of that remaster. But thats how thing are.
    I'm not quite sure you could ever say they resembled people other then in the vaguest sense, mabye humanoids I guess.

Diablo3 pretty much carried over the original design 1 to 1 and id call them evil little dolls if any thing not midgets.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I'm not quite sure you could ever say they resembled people other then in the vaguest sense, mabye humanoids I guess.

Diablo3 pretty much carried over the original design 1 to 1 and id call them evil little dolls if any thing not midgets. And dude, you really must be blind or had some necro cast dim vision in those eyes of yours, because in that very pic of D3 you sent those look like small evil people to me.

Next post add a pic of pizza, i'm kinda hungry.

Then you should replay the original game. As i told you, even the own game called them midgets. Also, some necro surely cast dim visions on those eye of yours, because in that pic you sent i can only see some evil little dudes, not dolls by any means. What kind of dolls you got in your place man? That's fucked up.

Next post send some pics of pizza. I'm hungry.
    Last edited by Shigma; 2021-10-07 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Last year fondling your co-workers was acceptable, this year its not. quick 180

see the reason now?

- - - Updated - - -

"I am woman, therefore i decide what all woman are offended by, sorry it makes you uncomfortable women, i am the president of women, so what i say is fact"
    Arent you doing the same thing? You dont let her speak for all women, yet you're doing the same thing. Think about what you say before you say it and let people have their opinions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then you should replay the original game. As i told you, even the own game called them midgets. Also, some necro surely cast dim visions on those eye of yours, because in that pic you sent i can only see some evil little dudes, not dolls by any means. What kind of dolls you got in your place man? That's fucked up.

yes some one call's them midgets but even back in diablo 2 they were demons not people, and have you never seen chucky because id say the fetishizes fit perfectly as a more demonic chucky.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except... not all the semi lewd jokes have been removed... there is still a fair few left that literally have not been touched...
    For what it's worth, the removed a bunch more since you posted. Not arguing a side here, just pointing out the data.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/suggest...h-9-1-5-324416

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LithicFire View Post
    I hear you, as a (currently) 23 year old cis-female I grew up being taught that it wasn't right for me to play video games
    This is something I have NEVER been able to wrap my brain around. Like... ever. I am 54. So a little more than twice your age. I was roughly your age when the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were first released and popular. I was heavily into video games as a 20-something male. But it never once occurred to me, nor did I ever hear any of my peers also into video games saying, that it wasn't right for females to play video games, or that they had no place.

My then girlfriend (later wife), was massively into video games. And I can say that the very fact she was, to me was awesome. I loved it. I love every single minute of it. And knew a few other girls during the 90s that gamed. Now, I am aware of the trope of "You can't be good at video games because your a girl" that was prevalent in the 80s and 90s... but that's all I thought it was. Back then I just thought it was an exaggeration and nothing more. It never occurred to me that girls shouldn't game, or that they shouldn't MAKE the games. Because I always felt they had every equal right to men.

I have just never understood how it came to be that males were so toxic to females regarding video games that they felt exclusion.

Now, to be fair, I was more than likely a bit more sheltered regarding it all than I should have been. And while I don't think I was purposefully turning a blind eye to it, I just never got that it existed. I'm sorry that you every felt at any point there wasn't a place for you. But, that said, I am glad you are here now. I hope nothing ever pushes you away from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Let maddie record the missing voice lines instead! She can't do no wrong, she gets to keep her NPC after all.

---snip---

tbh I hope this image is actually fake. I don't even have ptr installed to make sure
    It's not. And it's even worse than that. The Maddie is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    For what it's worth, the removed a bunch more since you posted. Not arguing a side here, just pointing out the data.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/suggest...h-9-1-5-324416

- - - Updated - - -

This is something I have NEVER been able to wrap my brain around. Like... ever. I am 54. So a little more than twice your age. I was roughly your age when the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis were first released and popular. I was heavily into video games as a 20-something male. But it never once occurred to me, nor did I ever hear any of my peers also into video games saying, that it wasn't right for females to play video games, or that they had no place.

My then girlfriend (later wife), was massively into video games. And I can say that the very fact she was, to me was awesome. I loved it. I love every single minute of it. And knew a few other girls during the 90s that gamed. Now, I am aware of the trope of "You can't be good at video games because your a girl" that was prevalent in the 80s and 90s... but that's all I thought it was. Back then I just thought it was an exaggeration and nothing more. It never occurred to me that girls shouldn't game, or that they shouldn't MAKE the games. Because I always felt they had every equal right to men.

I have just never understood how it came to be that males were so toxic to females regarding video games that they felt exclusion.

Now, to be fair, I was more than likely a bit more sheltered regarding it all than I should have been. And while I don't think I was purposefully turning a blind eye to it, I just never got that it existed. I'm sorry that you every felt at any point there wasn't a place for you. But, that said, I am glad you are here now. I hope nothing ever pushes you away from it.

- - - Updated - - -

They should definitely ot be hiring prog trash like this at Blizzard. No if they want to stay in business. Go woke, go broke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    they also tend to engage in gross sexual misconduct, what's your point?

Those things tend to go hand in hand. Look at every far left movement, then index sex crimes like rape and oedophilia. Antifa has a disturbingly high percentage of pedophiles in their movement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Only in the snowflake liberal world of leftist is it ok for someone to attack men and blame men for everything, but when someone does the same thing and pins someone's mental state on their sexual beliefs then they are attacking minorities and using them as scapegoats.

I'm sure if that twitter was a white cis male attacking females in multiple posts and they had a npc named after them you wouldn't be saying the same thing.
    Leftists are the worst bigots of all.

Where were they called midgets in the original game?

Also, definition of a fetish:
    2. an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.

So yeah, usually considered a doll in most horror setting because it’s creepier.

7+ Year Old Account

Important to note as every one always leaves it out.

None of these people actually work at blizzard they were all contractors hired for a single book (2 in roux case) these people have no impact on blizzard or the story of wow they just filled out an order.

7+ Year Old Account

None of these people actually work at blizzard they were all contractors hired for a single book (2 in roux case) these people have no impact on blizzard or the story of wow they just filled out an order.
    This is a very valid point.

However, to be fair, while they are not employees they HAVE been hired to do work by Blizzard, and many associate them with the company. It becomes very telling when you see the vitriol that's pouring out. I am not saying they have an impact on the decisions that Blizzard makes, but they DO represent them to some extent. So awareness of professionalism when it comes to saying things may be in order.

It's also kind of telling the talent they are hiring of late. Just sayin.

7+ Year Old Account

However, to be fair, while they are not employees they HAVE been hired to do work by Blizzard, and many associate them with the company. It becomes very telling when you see the vitriol that's pouring out. I am not saying they have an impact on the decisions that Blizzard makes, but they DO represent them to some extent. So awareness of professionalism when it comes to saying things may be in order.

While they rep them in a way it’s such a minor way as to not matter.

All of these authors are professionals who have worked in things ranging from marvel, dc, modern cartoons, and publishing there own books.

The only thing blizzard hiring them actually tells us is that they look for professional writers with proven history’s and that they don’t really care about there personal lives which is the norm in any big business just looking to make a buck.

Not sure I would go that far personally.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Not sure I would go that far personally.
    Not to sound pat or curt or anything, but by that I meant they appear to be hiring only the very progressive of late. It looks like there are checkboxes which must be filled.

I readily admit I may be way off here, but it feels like that a lot lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    This is the literal END of WoW!...not

Never even seen any of these text lines, nor did 99% of the players. Yet somehow it's the apocalypse they are getting removed. Grow up please.
    One of the reasons this game is in horrible state.
    You did not see this because people go and do their daily chore quests and do not care about interaction with others.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Big Yikes if this is true.

Its about Equality. Men and Women should both be held to the same standard. If a Man wrote tweets like that he'd be castrated and his career would be over. But a woman does it and "YOU GO GIRL YEAH!"

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=173000/madeleine-roux

Y i k e s
    It keeps amaze me that we've still got people in this forum that have not seen what statements these people are able to type on their 'private' twitters.
    There were like 23525 threads about this here and reddit.

Quinton Flynn was 'only' contractor either.
    They destoryed his career just after baloney tweets from random account and he was later proven innocent by the court.
    He did not get single apology... and Kael has his new shitty voice probably forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    imbeciles destroying their own game.
    The truth is... it is not their game.
    Most of current people making decisions joined much later.

I love these infographics that people make to prove 'WOKE BAD!'. 'LOOK AT ALL THESE TWEETS!'

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Quinton Flynn was 'only' contractor either.
    They destoryed his career just after baloney tweets from random account and he was later proven innocent by the court.
    He did not get single apology... and Kael has his new shitty voice probably forever.
    Replace a couple of voice lines and making no comment on it isn’t destroying any ones career.

Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post
    Those things tend to go hand in hand. Look at every far left movement, then index sex crimes like rape and oedophilia. Antifa has a disturbingly high percentage of pedophiles in their movement.
    oedophillia? yeah, lots of made up things in this post. might as well throw in cultural Marxists to get the bingo card filled out of right wing boogiemen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I love these infographics that people make to prove 'WOKE BAD!'. 'LOOK AT ALL THESE TWEETS!'
    woke bad! they said something that upsets me!

okay? snowflake? want to cry about it some more?

that's the only message I get from those posts. a crying sojak would be less embarrassing.

oedophillia? yeah, lots of made up things in this post. might as well throw in cultural Marxists to get the bingo card filled out of right wing boogiemen.

- - - Updated - - -

that's the only message I get from those posts. a crying sojak would be less embarrassing.
    Without wanting to stray into the realms of what aboutism, many of the people condemning the ‘woke crowd’ will find little issue with things said denigrating people they don’t like. But that’s the world we live in.

Eeeeyup. Note lack of a source on the assertion.

I believe that meme is called the "wojak." But yeah; the double standards are pretty blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Without wanting to stray into the realms of what aboutism, many of the people condemning the ‘woke crowd’ will find little issue with things said denigrating people they don’t like. But that’s the world we live in.
    Anything goes when it comes to someone whom they've designated as an acceptable target. Anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post
    Keep removing anything that anybody may remotely find offensive.

You'll be left with Pong eventually.

And I'm sure someone who identifies as a ping pong ball will complain it's threatening them.
    Thing is nobody finds these offensive. The people who do aren't playing the game anyway.