Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    And if you know they're not that important, why do them? :^)
    hey, what are your ideas for changing Blizzard for the better?

And if you know they're not that important, why do them? :^)
    Why not?

What a riveting discussion this is!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    hey, what are your ideas for changing Blizzard for the better?
    Leave all the stuff the harassers put into the game because they're an example of a time when Blizzard wasn't woke, of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Why not?

What a riveting discussion this is!
    True, so leave if you don't care, yeah? I care enough to speak out, so i'm doing so

True, so leave if you don't care, yeah? I care enough to speak out, so i'm doing so
    And I care enough to call out your weak attempts at negativity circlejerking. I'm glad we've reached this important impasse.

you care enough to dismiss these people's plight at the hands of a company that has sexually abused them but not enough to offer any solutions to the problem that EVEN YOU would agree with...

15+ Year Old Account
    And I care enough to call out your weak attempts at negativity circlejerking. I'm glad we've reached this important impasse.
    "You shouldn't care because i say so because i don't care but i care enough that you care"

Weird. Why not go do some m+ or something?

- - - Updated - - -

you care enough to dismiss these people's plight at the hands of a company that has sexually abused them but not enough to offer any solutions to the problem that EVEN YOU would agree with...
    Another strawman

Another strawman
    then answer my question, for once. it's not really a strawman when you yourself refuse to offer up an alternative to these changes at Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    then answer my question, for once. it's not really a strawman when you yourself refuse to offer up an alternative to these changes at Blizzard.
    The strawman is I'm dismissing their plight. Show me where i have ever done that. And I've answered your question several times. You just refuse to understand it
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-10-14 at 08:52 PM.

"You shouldn't care because i say so because i don't care but i care enough that you care"
    The fuck? I care that pointless circlejerking in this community is making it almost impossible to talk about things that actually need to be fixed about it. It sucks dick that I could write a college dissertation on problems and potential fixes for the game and some omega galaxy brain like you will just reply "lol dead game y u play it" and that's the extent of what we consider productive discussion about WoW in 2021. The reason the game is in the state it is has more to do with people who are outraged for the sake of being outraged than it does any specific problem with the game itself. It's frustrating as all hell.

The strawman is I'm dismissing their blight. Show me where i have ever done that. And I've answered your question several time
    you are though, you call them idiotic feminist's who want to ruin the game. and even when pressed on how YOU would handle the situation in a way that you would find satisfactory, you have nothing! you literally have fuck all to show. it's obvious all you care about here is calling these people puritans who hate sex and they should go work somewhere else and leave your game perfectly the same so you can go back to the times before any of this stuff became public, because all you care about is YOUR enjoyment of a fucking video game.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-10-14 at 08:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The fuck? I care that pointless circlejerking in this community is making it almost impossible to talk about things that actually need to be fixed about it. It sucks dick that I could write a college dissertation on problems and potential fixes for the game and some omega galaxy brain like you will just reply "lol dead game y u play it" and that's the extent of what we consider productive discussion about WoW in 2021. The reason the game is in the state it is has more to do with people who are outraged for the sake of being outraged than it does any specific problem with the game itself. It's frustrating as all hell.
    So you specifically entered a thread about censorship to try to get people to shut up because you want to talk about the gameplay. You're very silly

Honestly, I just wanted an excuse to link that after some guy earlier claimed I was pretending to be a good guy. But yeah. I guess you caught me. I'm the bad guy because I... ::checks notes:: do not think that changes which impact nobody are worth bitching about.
    But it do an impact. People literally grew up with Blizzard. It do impact peoples feelings about the game and the company as a whole, thus impacting their choices on wether they want to play on or not. It got nothing to do with how direct those changes are to the actual game, which are minimal, but it a broader sense it do impact a very important thing:

Peoples feelings of the game and company as a whole. Which shouldn't be treated lightly. Blizzard has an issue, which is moved on to their customers. It's not the way to handle things. Customers don't really care about those real life issues. I'm sorry to say, though we all know this, but unfortunately humans are simple in the way we think about stuff that are not really affecting us. Even if we care.

Changing the whole tone of a game does since people are actually playing the game so it affects them.

15+ Year Old Account
    you are though, you call them idiotic feminist's who want to ruin the game. and even when pressed on how YOU would handle the situation in a way that you would find satisfactory, you have nothing! you literally have fuck all to show. it's obvious all you care about here is calling these people puritans who hate sex and they should go work somewhere else and leave your game perfectly the same so you can go back to the times before any of this stuff became public, because all your care about is YOUR enjoyment of a fucking video game.
    For the trillionth fucking goddamn time, i do not want anybody to be harassed at work, ever for any reason and exposing them is the right thing to do. But that does not give you an excuse to censor things completely unrelated to that. Get it through your fucking thick head

So you specifically entered a thread about censorship to try to get people to shut up because you want to talk about the gameplay. You're very silly
    I entered the discussion to share a video by a content creator with a take which I agree with. Everything that's transpired since then is me responding to personal attacks or just plain bad argumentation. You're right -- I could ignore it all and move on but I do care so I don't.

For the trillionth fucking goddamn time, i do not want anybody to be harassed at work, ever for any reason and exposing them is the right thing to do. But that does not give you an excuse to censor things completely unrelated to that. Get it through your fucking thick head
    Mods on their main accounts just salivating to give an infraction.

I've enjoyed this interaction, don't fall for it!

15+ Year Old Account
    I entered the discussion to share a video by a content creator with a take which I agree with. Everything that's transpired since then is me responding to personal attacks or just plain bad argumentation. You're right -- I could ignore it all and move on but I do care so I don't.
    Step 1 is important. You're gonna be alright boo

Do you think that tearing down Confederate monuments is an example of censorship?
    I live in Europe. I have no clue what your aiming. Keep it simple please.

...without direct knowledge of the reasoning behind the changes you have no way to know what's being changed and for which reasons. And because of that, you're crying "woke police" because you feel some of the changes are "too PC." But instead of moving on with your life and understanding sometimes things happen for reasons that are beyond the scope of our understanding, you're here repeatedly lambasting anybody who doesn't agree with your "too PC" take as being "lefties." And you're also using that negativity to continue fueling your unsavory opinion of Blizzard as a game development company. It just seems... kind of pointless, y'know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    I live in Europe. I have no clue what your aiming. Keep it simple please.
    If people in post-Soviet Russia were tearing down monuments to Communist war heroes, would you consider these acts vandalism?

The reason the game is in the state it is has more to do with people who are outraged for the sake of being outraged than it does any specific problem with the game itself. It's frustrating as all hell.
    Yeah the devs. Now you get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...without direct knowledge of the reasoning behind the changes you have no way to know what's being changed and for which reasons. And because of that, you're crying "woke police" because you feel some of the changes are "too PC." But instead of moving on with your life and understanding sometimes things happen for reasons that are beyond the scope of our understanding, you're here repeatedly lambasting anybody who doesn't agree with your "too PC" take as being "lefties." And you're also using that negativity to continue fueling your unsavory opinion of Blizzard as a game development company. It just seems... kind of pointless, y'know?

- - - Updated - - -

If people in post-Soviet Russia were tearing down monuments to Communist war heroes, would you consider these acts vandalism?
    And my assumption, based on the rest of the industry, is woke people censoring things they don't like, yes. I don't use my past trauma to censor things i don' like. You can call it piointless negativity if you want, but that's why we don't have real id and 15 dollar character copies or aoe caps